片名:梦之网
看来我们来早了
Looks like we're early.
你确定要去吗?
You sure you want to do this?
不愿意的话可以不去
Don't have to, if you don't want to.
他是我爸爸
He was my father.
我知道 但你知道这个事实
I know, but it's only been a few years
也只有短短几年
since you've known that.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
好吧
All right.
怎么了?
What is it?
你没事吧
You okay?
现在没事了
I am now.
感觉跟我在这儿住的时候不一样了
It's not like when I was here.
安妮 听着
Annie, listen.
我绝不会让那种事再发生在你身上
I'll never let anything happen to you like that again.
好吗 绝不
Okay? Ever.
我保证
I promise.
听懂了吗?
You understand me?
嗯 我知道
Yeah. I know.
这是我的奶奶 莉
That's my grandmother, Leigh.
我得知道她遭遇了什么
I need to know what happened to her.
有谁跟你讲过什么吗?
Has no one been able to tell you anything?
谁也不知道
Nobody knows anything.
也许她也只是
Maybe she's just one more
我众多家族秘密里的一个吧
in a long line of my family's secrets.
哇哦
Whoa.
这是我曾祖母吉莉安画的
Her mother, Jillian, painted this.
你知道吗 我总感觉
You know, I have a feeling
我不是唯一一个在这里受过苦的人
I wasn't the only one who suffered here.
但我想确定这一猜想
But I want to know for sure.
我去告诉牧师我们来了
I'll go let the priest know we've arrived.
赖伊·威士忌 是你啊
Rye Whiskey, it's you!
安妮小姐
Miss Annie.
噢...
Oh...
真是好久不见了啊
it's been a long while, hasn't it?
看看你
And here you are,
现在已经出落成了窈窕淑女
looking like an all grown-up lady,
身体健康
and fit as a fiddle.
天
My, my.
见到你很高兴
It sure is good to see you,
虽然很遗憾是在这样一个悲伤的情况下
though a shame it's under such sad circumstances.
我也很高兴再次见到你
It's good to see you, too.
我有样东西给你
I have something for you.
是你奶奶的遗物
It belonged to your grandmother, Leigh.
你确定这是给我的吗?
Are you sure this is for me?
是的 小姐
Yes, ma'am.
是你父亲特洛伊给我的
It's from your father, Troy.
他死前交代我把它给你
He told me to give it to you, right before he died.
是她的日记
It's her diary.
请允许我对您和您的家人致以最深切的哀悼 安妮小姐
My deepest condolences to you and your family, Miss Annie.
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
谢谢你 赖伊
Thank you, Rye.
我好开心
I'm so happy.
终于到了我的生日
My birthday is finally here,
我的第一次社交聚会也会在几天后举办
and my coming-out party is in just a few days.
当然 妈妈总是告诫我
Of course, my mother says that a proper lady
淑女不应该总是盯着数自己的生日
should stop counting her birthdays
尤其年过28之后
after 28,
但我永远不会听她的
but I never will.
我还是不懂
I still don't understand
她为什么觉得生日只有痛苦
why she thinks birthdays are nothing but pain,
因为对我来说
because, to me,
那是一整年中最棒的一天
it's the best day of the year,
甚至好过圣诞
even better than Christmas.
先生 我先退下了
Lord, forgive me.
多谢
Thank you.
来了好多人
There are so many of them!
谢谢你 爸爸
Thank you, Papa.
生日快乐 亲爱的
Happy birthday, dear.
生日快乐 可人儿
Yes, happy birthday, doll.
谢谢
Thank you.
莉...
Leigh...
先拆这个
open that one first.
这是一个日记本
It's a diary.
把它当成你个人的船长日志
Think of it as your own personal captain's log.
船长日志?
Captain's log?
是啊 可以用来记录
Yeah, to record the fantastic journey
生活中的奇妙之旅 孩子
of your life, my child.
话是没错 克利夫 但她又不是小孩子了
Yes, Cleave, however, she's not a child anymore.
她现在是淑女了
She's a young lady.
没错
That's right.
嗯 那也许是时候
Hmm. Maybe it's time
开始考虑自己以后要干什么了
to start figuring out what you want to do with your life.
去游艇如何 像你爹我一样
Perhaps go into cruise ships, like your old man?
游艇也太不淑女了吧
Cruise ships are hardly lady-like
而且就你这情况来看 也不怎么挣钱
and, in your case, barely profitable.
也许对某些人说是挣得不够
Well, maybe not enough for some.
确实不够
Indeed not.
妈妈 你要走了吗
Mama, are you leaving?
我得去做做发型 修修指甲
Oh, well, I have to go get my hair cut and styled
为你的盛大之夜做准备
and a manicure for your big night.
这都是为你 莉
It's all about you, Leigh.
我为你的这次聚会可是不遗余力啊
I spared no expense for your coming-out party.
噢 太美了 妈妈
Oh, it's beautiful, Mama.
漂亮裙子
A grown-up dress
配漂亮成熟的淑女
for a grown-up woman.
等等 还有呢
Wait. There's more.
这是干什么的?
What does this do?
让你的皮肤柔软细腻
It will make your skin soft and supple.
对抗衰老越早越好
It's never too soon to fight the ghoulish aging process.
你能再给我讲一遍那个故事吗?
Can you tell me that story again?
你年轻时候的故事
Of when you were young?
我现在也很年轻啊
I still am young.
我是说 你还是个女孩的时候
I mean, when you were a girl.
我还是个小女孩的时候
When I was a girl...
比你现在大不了多少那会儿
not much older than you are now,
也算不上很久之前
which wasn't that long ago,
我的家庭条件不如你现在
I didn't have what you have.
我被迫每天像狗一样拼命工作
I was forced to work like a dog,
被我的姐♥妹♥们♥指使来指使去
with my sisters ordering me around.
她们会跟我说...
They would tell me that...
呃...
Well...
她们说我长相丑陋 莉
They used to tell me that I was ugly, Leigh--
又瘦又丑
ugly and gangly,
说我永远会嫁不出去
and that I would never find a husband.
你一直都很美 妈妈
You've always been beautiful, Mama.
谢谢你善意的谎言 莉
Thank you for lying, Leigh.
我没有撒谎
I'm not lying.
那之后一个男人来到镇上 接下来一切都不一样了
Everything changed when a man came to town...
他来寻觅佳偶
looking to marry.
我的姐♥妹♥们♥对她各怀鬼胎
My sisters had their own designs on him.
她们在那儿担忧漂亮裙子 梳妆打扮时
While they fussing and primping their dresses,
而我却得打扫房♥子
I had to clean the house.
但你知道他后来选了谁吗?
But then do you know who he chose?
你 妈妈?
You, Mama?
你和爸爸都很幸运
You and Papa are both so lucky.
可不仅仅是因为运气
It wasn't just luck.
我一直在暗地里观察
I had been watching
学习淑女们的言行举止
and learning how ladies behaved...
学习怎么引诱男人
how to lure men.
怎么让男人想要选我做装饰品
电影精选列表