everyone sees...
不要橙色
And no orange.
你知道我不喜欢
You know how I feel about that.
我想要花团锦簇还有...
I want lots of flowers and...
小心
Uh-uh! Careful.
那可是巴卡拉水晶
That is Baccarat crystal.
价值连城
It is worth a fortune.
小心那些画布
And be careful with the canvases.
我觉得我们应该沿用
I think we should use
莉第一次社交派对的那张客人名单
the guest list from Leigh's coming-out party
作为我们婚礼的起点
as a starting point for the wedding.
谁会接受邀请
Who would turn down an invite?
记住 再怎么奢华都不为过
And no extravagance is too extravagant.
我们可以请爸爸来吗?
Can we invite Papa to the wedding?
亲爱的...
Honey...
揪着过去不放没用
it's pointless to live in the past.
我们必须向前看
We must move on.
再说了
Besides...
看看这个地方
Look at this place.
不觉得棒呆了么?
Isn't it fantastic?
我一直在想
Now, I've been thinking.
巴卡拉水晶应该很配
The Baccarat crystal would fit perfectly
入口的那个角落
in that nook in the entrance.
你妈妈忙着操办婚礼
While your mother fusses with all this,
我带你看看你的房♥间吧
I'll show you to your suite.
这是我的房♥间吗?
Is this my room?
是的 莉
It's your suite, Leigh.
走廊尽头有一个独♥立♥的客厅
Down the hall is a separate sitting room
和一个私人书房♥
and a private study,
当然 还有一间私人浴室
and, of course, your own private bathroom.
这些娃娃是我的
Those are mine.
我公♥司♥做的
From my company.
它们好精致
They're marvelous.
所以你喜欢咯?
I take that you like it?
那我就留你自己好好待着了
Well, I'll leave you to it.
我等会把你的家庭女教师带过来 你们会会
I'll send up your governess so you can meet her.
家庭女教师?
My governess?
淑女必须细心照料
A lady must be attended to.
你的秀发真是浓密漂亮
What lovely thick hair you've got.
我叫伊迪丝
My name is Edith.
不必对我行礼 亲爱的
Oh, you mustn't curtsy for me, dear.
我爸爸说
My father said
淑女应该对谁都表示尊重
that a lady always shows respect to anyone.
他听起来是个不错的人
Well, he sounds like a wonderful man.
你觉得你的套房♥怎么样 莉
How do you like your suite, Leigh?
比我的都大
It's even bigger than mine.
很不错
It's wonderful.
我们去玩吧
Perhaps we can go play.
你想去看看迷宫吗?
Would you like see the maze?
走吧
Let's go.
每到夏天 托尼就会让园丁
Every summer, Tony has his gardeners
在迷宫里种下新树 改变迷宫
plant new trees and change the maze,
那迷宫很独特
so it's unique.
他不想有人在这里觉得无聊
He doesn't want anyone getting bored
或者没什么可看
or running out of things to do here.
我觉得我永远也不会这么觉得
I don't think I'll ever run out of things to do here.
万一你迷路了 找到出路的诀窍
The trick to finding the way out if you're lost--
就是糖
candies,
迷宫通向哪里
Where does the maze go?
其实我从没去过尽头
I've actually never gone to the end, myself.
这里就是走不完的死路
It's just dead end after dead end,
所以我们要拿糖
which is why we have the candies.
好主意
Good idea.
我要去当一个摄影师
I'm going to become a photographer,
让你做我的专属模特
make you my sole subject.
我会变得比安塞尔·亚当斯还有名
I'll be more famous than Ansel Adams.
我们再来一轮吧 好吗
Let's go again, shall we?
又来?
Again?
我刚补好妆
I just fixed my makeup.
好像要下雨了
I think it's gonna rain.
我们该回去了
We should head back.
额 好吧 跟着我
Um, okay, follow me.
加快脚步
Let's hurry.
额 这边
Um... this way.
糖果呢?
Where are the candies?
树叶把它们都盖住了
The leaves are covering them!
我已经等不及娶你了
I can't wait to call you "Mrs. Tatterton."
泰特顿先生 抱歉打扰
Mr. Tatterton, I'm so sorry.
我很担心特洛伊和莉
I'm worried about Troy and Leigh.
怎么了?
Why?
我找不到他们了
I can't find them.
我们找了湖滨 找了谷仓 到处都找遍了
We've looked at the beach, the barn, everywhere,
而且风暴要来了
and that storm is rolling in.
迷宫
The maze.
来人呐 救命
Someone! Help!
我的手都冻僵了
My hands are so cold I can't feel them!
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
-给 穿着 -不要
-Here, take this. -No!
你需要它
You need it.
这边 没事的
Come on, come on. It's okay.
你待在这里
You stay here.
我哪里都不会去
I'm not going anywhere.
救命!
Help!
有人吗
Anybody!
来吧
Come on.
进来 没事的
Come on. It's okay.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
-我好冷 -过来点儿
- I'm cold! - Come close.
特洛伊 莉 你们在哪儿?
Troy! Leigh! Where are you?
救命!
Help!
等等
Wait!
嘿 特洛伊 莉
Hey! Troy! Leigh!
救命
Help!
-特洛伊 -你听到了吗?
-Troy! -Do you hear that?
我听着像风声 先生
Sounds like the wind to me, sir.
救命!
Help!
这边
This way!
救命
Help!
莉 莉
Leigh! Leigh!
托尼 我们在这儿!
Tony! We're here!
嘿
Hey!
嘿 我在这儿
Hey, I'm here!
-你还好吗 -好冷
-You okay? -Cold.
送他们回去 马上!
Get them back to the house, now!
你没事吧?
You okay?
没事
Yes.
给 穿上
Here! Put this on!
走吧
Let's go!
谢谢
Thank you.
我们需要更多毯子
We're going to need more blankets
还有一些热水 谢谢
and some hot water, thank you.
医生来了吗?
The doctor's on his way?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
特洛伊没事吧?
Is Troy going to be okay?
他体温确实有点过低
He does have a touch of hypothermia.
他体质不太好 说不准
With his delicate constitution, one never knows,
但我觉得没事
but I think so.
他会没事的 莉 多亏了你
He's going to be okay, Leigh, thanks to you.
走吧 换身暖和的
Come on. Let's get you warm.
你一定冻死了吧
You must be freezing to the bone.
你把外套给了特洛伊
电影精选列表