You gave Troy your coat.
你救了他
You saved him.
你真是个好姑娘
You truly are a remarkable woman.
脱了吧
Take it off.
没必要再害羞或者不好意思
There's no need to be shy or feel ashamed.
我们马上就是一家人了
We'll soon be family,
家人之间没有秘密
and there are no secrets among family.
进去了吗?
Are you in?
嗯
Yes.
够热吗?
Is it warm enough?
你真是完美
You're perfect.
如丝般皮肤...
This skin...
秀发...
and your hair...
真是完美无缺
It's flawless.
秀外慧中
Beautiful inside and out.
你没必要这样
You don't have to.
有必要
I do.
我们得让血液重新流动起来
We have to get the blood flow to return.
放松
Now relax.
求你了... 没事的
Please... it's okay.
你没必要这样
You don't need you to.
我不想你这样
I don't want you to.
嘘...
Shh...
我亲爱的...
My sweet...
亲爱的女儿
sweet daughter.
我有一个绝妙的点子
I have the most marvelous idea.
我想让你...
I want you...
做我的模特
....to model for me.
模特?
Model?
为我的新定制娃娃系列做模特
For my new line of bespoke dolls.
我需要原型
I need a new prototype.
你是完美人选
You're perfect.
亲爱的 你觉得呢?
Darling. What do you think?
是不是很棒?
Isn't it brilliant?
确实
Indeed.
莉很适合
Brilliant of Leigh.
我得去看特洛伊了
I have to go check on Troy.
你现在暖和了吗?
Are you warm now?
你就喜欢坐在那儿
Do you like sitting there,
赤身裸体
naked,
和男人共处一室?
with a man,
和我的男人
my man,
和你妈妈一样?
just like your mama?
你的那点小伎俩
That little stunt out there...
你以为我看不出来吗?
you don't think I see it?
我不明白
I'm confused.
我们去玩然后...
We were p-playing and--
托尼是我的
Tony is mine.
他要娶的是我
He's marrying me.
当然他要娶你 妈妈
Of course, he's marrying you, Mother.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我得吃药睡觉了
I need to take a pill and sleep.
漫长的一天
It's been a long day.
有点太素了 不觉得吗
Mm. This one's a bit plain, isn't it?
这些现成的都不行
None of the off-the-racks will do,
我们去看看
so see if we can get
能不能从设计师那儿找到点儿材料样品吧
some material samples from the designers.
嗯
Mm.
早上好 莉
Oh, good morning, Leigh.
我的天
Oh, my.
你真得在婚礼前好好收拾收拾头发
We really must do something with your hair before the wedding.
你饿了吗?
Are you hungry?
给她拿点西柚
She would like a grapefruit.
特洛伊和托尼呢?
Where are Troy and Tony?
在医生办公室
At the doctor's office.
昨晚 他让托尼起床第一件事
Last night, he asked Tony to bring Troy "first thing"
就是把特洛伊带过去再做个检查
for another evaluation.
天呐
Oh, my God.
他没事的 他坚强的很
He's fine. He's a sickling.
我想为昨晚我的所作所为道歉
I wanted to apologize about last night.
当我看见托尼在浴缸边照顾你
When I saw Tony tending you in the tub,
挑起了我的情绪
it put me into a state.
让我有些混乱
Of confusion.
胡思乱想
Emotional confusion.
我不想让你感到奇怪
And I don't want anything to be strange.
但那不奇怪吗?
But wasn't it?
他给我洗澡让我感觉...
Him bathing me felt...
很不合礼仪
improper.
我不喜欢那样
I didn't like it.
他马上就要成为你的继父了
Well, he's going to be your father soon,
所以你最好赶紧克服你那些愚蠢的青少年烦恼
so you need to get over your silly teen hang-ups.
现在...
Now...
不如你帮忙策划我的蜜月吧
why don't you help me plan our honeymoon?
这会让我们都高兴起来的 你觉得呢?
That'll cheer us up. What do you say?
嗯?
Hmm?
噢 谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
天
Oh, God.
你的外婆今天晚些时候就要到这儿了
Your grandmother's going to be here later today.
加娜奶奶吗?
Grandma Jana?
有什么大事吗?
What's the occasion?
还不是老样子
The same as it always is.
就是来多管闲事
The opportunity to meddle.
加娜奶奶!
Grandma Jana!
噢!
Oh!
你好啊 甜心
Hey there, sugar.
我来看看你
I've come to check on you.
他们待你好吗?
They treating you well?
还行吧 我看
Okay, I guess.
他们呢 你妈妈和他要嫁的这位小伙子
Where are they, your mother and this boy she's gonna marry?
托尼·泰特顿
Tony Tatterton.
欢迎您
Welcome.
噢 老天爷啊
Oh, goodness.
你还真是年轻
You really are only a boy.
我女儿都能做你妈...
My daughter could be your mo--
妈!亲爱的
Mother! Darling.
来让我们帮你安顿一下吧
Let's get you settled in.
是啊
Indeed.
吉莉安 带扬金斯夫人去她房♥间
Jillian, show Mrs. Jankins to her room.
你那口音是从哪儿学的
Where did you get that accent?
"妈 亲爱的"
"Mother, darling."
这叫皇室口音
It's called "class."
你打算待多久
And how long did you plan on staying?
想待多久待多久
As long as it takes
直到你一切都安顿好
to make sure that you are on the up and up.
妈!
Oh, Mother!
我不在乎你怎么想
I don't care what you think!
反正又不关你什么事
And it's none of your business anyway.
我去去就回 好吗 特洛伊
I'll be right back, Troy, okay?
你觉得找个像
Do you think it was easy to find
克里夫那样的好丈夫很容易吗?
a respectable man like Cleave to marry you
更何况当时你还怀了孕
when you already had a-a bun in the oven?
你又不知道真♥相♥
You don't know that.
得了吧
Oh, come on!
吉莉安 你我心知肚明
Jillian, you know as well as I do,
她和克里夫长得一点不像
she looks nothing like Cleave.
不知道你是想骗谁
I don't know who you're trying to fool.
她不是他的血脉
She's not his.
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
去了解你的泰特顿先生
To get to know your Mr. Tatterton.
妈妈 等等
Mama, wait.
你无权干涉!
电影精选列表