What do you think, Leigh?
很漂亮
It's nice.
这是什么?
What is it?
这是什么?
What is it?
这是我们的新家
It's our new home.
严格来讲 是我们家的选址
I mean, technically, it's our homesite.
发挥你的想象力
But use your imagination.
将会有一个大木屋
There's gonna be a big log house,
就在这儿
right here.
好吧 一个小木屋
Okay, a small log house,
但是足够我们组建一个家庭了
but still big enough for us to start a family.
当然 我得出去工作
'Course, I gotta get to work,
但是我会清理好这里
but I finished clearing it,
然后爸爸和我很快可以开始盖房♥子
and my dad and I are gonna start building soon,
所以 等到冬天 我们就可以搬进去了
so that, by winter, we'll be ready to move in.
小卡斯特尔觉得这地方怎么样?
What does baby Casteel think of the place?
很美丽
That it's beautiful.
它不会是豪♥宅♥
Now... it won't be a mansion.
我不需要豪♥宅♥ 卢克
I don't need a mansion, Luke.
我知道 知道
I know, I know.
真的
Really.
豪♥宅♥不会让你更开心吗?
It wouldn't make you any happier?
不
None.
我已经是最开心的人了
I'm already as happy as I can be.
好吧
Okay.
这里会成为一个漂亮的小窝儿
Then it'll be a nice little place.
我可以抽烟斗
I can smoke my pipe
你可以织毛衣 我们的孩子...
and you can knit while our children--
噢!
Oh!
天使?
Angel?
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我觉得...
I think...
我想我的羊水破了
Oh. I think-- I think my water just broke.
噢 我要生了
Oh, I'm having this baby!
现在?
Right now?
噢
Oh...
好了 我们得把你弄回家 来
Okay, we gotta get you home. Come on.
啊!不行!我没法走路
Ahh! I can't! I can't walk.
噢...噢
Ooh... ooh.
坚持住 好了
Hang on. Okay.
躺下来
Lie down.
呃
Uh...
我开卡车去接妈妈 好吗?
I'll go get the truck and get Mama, okay?
她知道怎么接生
She knows how to deliver.
我要当爸爸了 天使
I'm gonna be a dad, Angel!
宝贝 我爱你胜过一切
Baby, I love you more than anything in the world.
我也爱你 卢克
I love you, too, Luke.
我感觉我终于找到了我的天堂
I feel like I've finally found my piece of heaven.
命运在朝我们微笑
Fate is smiling on us.
嗷...
Ooh...
啊!
Ahh!
好了
Okay.
好了 我马上回来
Okay, I'll be right back.
亲爱的塔特顿先生
"Dear Mr. Tatterton--
很遗憾的通知您 莉·万沃琳·卡斯蒂尔
I regret to inform you that Leigh VanVoreen Casteel
在生产中去世
died in childbirth,
生下来一名女儿 名叫天堂
giving birth to a daughter named Heaven.
我把她的日记寄给您
I'm sending you her diary
是由一位称它带来太多伤痛
given to me by a man
无法保管的先生交给我的
who said it gave him too much pain to keep it,
卢克·卡斯蒂尔
Luke Casteel."
嘿 安妮?
Hey, Annie?
葬礼要开始了
Funeral's about to start.
呃 嗯 我马上来
Uh, yeah, I'll be there in a minute.
好
Okay.
你发现什么了吗?
Were you able to find anything out?
作为一个小女孩
That, as a young girl,
她有勇气逃离她唯一熟知的世界
she had the courage to escape the only world she knew
把握自己的命运
and become her own woman.
她听起来很了不起
She sounds remarkable.
是的
She was.
看得出来
I see where you get it.
走吧
Come on.
电影精选列表