I take out bank loans for your furs,
而你却仍然表现得像是生活得很痛苦
and still you act like you are suffering
就因为我们只有一个仆人
because we only have one servant.
特里萨·海因茨有四个仆人 并且她还比我年轻十岁
Theresa Heinz has four and she is 10 years younger!
你只关心
All you care about
谁是谁 你的脸和你的头发
is who's who and your face and your hair!
如果我不关心这些
My "who's who"
我不可能走到今天
and my face and my hair are what have gotten me here today,
他们会将我带到别处
and they will take me somewhere else.
而你和你的小破船也会撞上冰川
You and your silly little boats can hit an iceberg,
我才不在乎
for all I care.
我想离婚
I want a divorce.
那就离婚吧
Then a divorce it is.
她走了吗?
Is he gone?
是的
Yes.
终于走了
Finally.
你今天一整天都去哪儿了?
Where have you been all day?
改造自己
Reclaiming myself.
爸爸伤心死了
Papa is devastated.
你怎么能这么对他?
How could you do this to him?
我怎么了?
Do what?
他把生意搞得一团糟
He's running the business into the ground.
我得趁早逃离他那艘破船
I practically have to abandon ship before it sinks.
毕竟 我比他更有商业头脑
After all, I know more about business than he does.
你是说歪门邪道吧
Funny business, you mean?
比如你和托尼·泰特顿那些破事
Like going all the way with Tony Tatterton?
现在只剩我跟你了 莉
It's just us now, Leigh.
我们必须强硬起来
We have to be strong.
必须创造新的开始
We have to create new beginnings.
好的 妈妈
Okay, Mama.
托尼一直以来都是一个很好的赞助商
Tony has been such a wonderful patron.
他想将我的壁画与大家一同分享
He wanted to share my mural with all of you.
这场庆祝派对真不错
How marvelous, a party to celebrate your mural.
我很喜欢
I love it.
独具一格
It's so sui generis.
谢谢 真是过奖了
Thank you. You're too kind.
真是令人刮目相看 毕竟你的年轻摆在那里
All the more impressive, given your age.
此话怎讲?
How's that?
他们不是说
Well, don't they say
人30岁之后艺术才能很少会再显现吗
artistic development rarely occurs after the age of 30?
你知道吗 你让我想起了一位旧人
You know, you remind me of someone I once knew.
你们非常像
The resemblance is striking.
谁?
Who's that?
我的曾祖母
My great-grandmother.
莉...
So, Leigh...
你觉得你母亲的杰作怎么样?
what do you think of your mother's masterpiece?
我之前都不知道她这么有才华
I really had no idea she was this good.
她可以以此成就一份事业
She could make a career of it.
富有的时候 不需要事业
When you're wealthy, you don't need a career.
所以它就成了爱好
That's why it's a hobby.
这样才更娴淑高贵
Much more lady-like.
看看这细腻的笔触
Look at the detail.
每一笔里都透露着热情和权威
Passion and authority in every brushstroke.
因此它才如此动人 莉
That's what makes it beautiful, Leigh,
甚至称得上是伟大
even great.
今晚你着一袭红衣
I learned that toy-making,
如此惊艳
and it's corroborated tonight
让我的确学到了制♥作♥玩具的道理
by your stunning presence in that dress.
你是怎么短短几周就出落成现在这样的
How you've developed these past few weeks.
你的气质
Your style, that is.
就像一名电影明星
Like a movie star...
而之前 你还像个孩子
while, before, you seemed to be just a child.
要是爸爸看见了这幅画
If only Papa could see this,
也许他会更加理解妈妈了
then maybe he would understand Mama more.
然后他们就可以重归旧好
And then they could get back together.
而且
And then...
我想大家可能都会
I guess it must be easy
认为我妈妈这样的女人必定单身
to assume a woman like my mama must be single.
所以能不能请你跟我爸爸谈谈
So perhaps you could talk to my papa
解释其中的误会?
and explain the misunderstanding?
你太贴心了
You're so sweet.
各位
Everyone.
站在我身旁的这位
This remarkable woman
才华横溢的非凡女人
and brilliant artist at my side tonight
给这栋房♥子带来了生机 爱和魔力
has brought life, love, and magic into this house...
而我不想改变这个现状
and I never want that to change.
因此我的吉莉安决定宣布一项决定
That's why Jillian and I have an announcement to make.
我们要结为夫妻
We're getting married!
噢!
Oh!
托尼
Tony!
当然 我们邀请在座各位参加婚礼
Of course, you are all invited to the ceremony,
婚礼会在法辛举办
which will take place here at Farthy,
就在圣诞节前一周
one week before Christmas.
另外...
What is more...
吉莉安和她可爱的女儿 莉
Jillian and her lovely daughter, Leigh,
会立即搬到这里来
will be moving in here tout de suite.
求你了 妈妈 不要
Please, Mama, no.
嘘
Shh.
你想让我抛下我认识的一切?
You expect me to give up everything that I know?
我爱的每个人?
Everyone that I love?
我的学校?
My school?
朋友?
My friends?
我才不要搬进来
I will not move in here
我才不要让你毁了我的生活!
and I will not let you ruin my life!
喂?
Hello?
爸爸?
Papa?
你在真是太好了
I'm so glad that you're there.
出什么问题了 乖乖?
What's wrong, kitten?
所有一切
Everything.
他们要结婚了
They're getting married.
你必须阻止他们
You have to stop it.
这个 额...
Well, uh...
你妈妈是自♥由♥的
Your mother has her own free will.
或许你可以问问她
Maybe you can ask her
可不可以和你重归于好 我们...
to take you back and we--
不可以
...And she'll say no.
离她远点 克里夫
Stay away from her, Cleave.
吉莉安 等等 吉莉安!
Jillian, wait. Jillian!
你怎么胆敢当着大家的面让我难堪?
How dare you embarrass me in front of all those people?
你想让我
Do you want me
把你送去瑞士的寄宿学校吗?
to send you to boarding school in Switzerland
让修女用那些繁文缛节折磨你吗?
and have the nuns crack your knuckles with rulers?
我很乐意帮你实现
I'd be happy to do it.
这样我的生活肯定会好过多了
It certainly would make my life easier.
我宁愿去那儿也不想待在这里
I'd rather move there than here!
别这么忘恩负义了
Stop being an ingrate.
这是这个国家里最豪华了一座房♥子之一了
This is one of the finest estates in the country.
别逼我从我们自己的家里搬出来
Don't make me move out of our home.
我们可以在那里生活
You and I can live there.
你♥爸♥爸和我已经卖♥♥掉了那座房♥子
Your father and I have sold the house
我们已经签署了离婚协议
and we've already signed the divorce papers.
都结束了 莉
It's over, Leigh.
记住了
Now, remember,
这会成为
this is going to be
这一季度最奢华的一场婚礼
the finest wedding of the season.
托尼·泰特顿先生
There is no expense
不差这点钱
that's too much for Mr. Tony Tatteron.
记住
Now, remember,
我们要让新娘新郎看起来...
we want the bride and groom to be...
我想确保我走出来的时候
I want to make sure that as I'm walking out,
大家都能看见...
电影精选列表