You have no right!
是真的吗?
But is it true?
我不是你女儿?
Am I not your daughter?
莉
Leigh.
你是我女儿
You are my daughter
我是你♥爸♥爸 这就够了
and I am your father, and that's all that matters.
你没事吧 甜心
Are you okay, sweetheart?
嗯
Yes.
我没事 爸爸
Yes, I'm okay, Papa.
听着 我会一直陪着你 一直
Listen, I will always be here for you. Always.
我不在乎你妈说什么
And I don't care what your mother says.
我们可以偶尔见见面
We can visit sometime.
你觉得怎么样?
Would you like that?
很想
Very much.
那行
Good.
我们偷偷见面 就像她那样
We'll sneak around, like she did.
你真是长大了
You are a such a little grown-up, aren't you?
我觉得这主意不错
I think that is an excellent idea.
我爱你 拜拜 宝贝
I love you. Bye-bye, kitten.
拜
Bye.
你知道吗 莉...
You know, Leigh...
我是来把你从你母亲身边解救出来的
I came here to rescue you from your mother,
我很高兴看到你这么坚强
but I'm very pleased to see how strong you are.
泰特顿 托尼和我
Mr. Tatterton, Tony and I,
我们刚刚聊了会儿天
were just chatting,
他告诉我 你在这里和他们相处地十分融洽
and he was telling me how well you're getting along here.
事实上 我觉得你会过得很好
Actually, I think you're going to be okay.
真的吗?
You do?
真的
I do.
或许...
And maybe...
或许
Maybe...
这就是现在你该待的地方
this is where you need to be right now.
你会受到应有的教育
You'll get the education you need
成长为一位优秀的女人
and you will become a fine young woman.
听着
Listen.
如果事情变得太过糟糕
If things get too bad,
我不想你做任何蠢事
I don't want you doing anything foolish,
你打给我
so you call me
我会把你带回德克萨斯
and I'll bring you right back to Texas,
和我一起生活
to live with me.
噢 别哭 快过来
Oh... Don't cry. Come on now.
你在这儿会很好的
You're gonna be perfectly fine here.
这个小伙
And this fella...
托尼
Tony...
他看起来像个真正的绅士
He seems like a real gentleman.
他可以指导你
He can guide you.
保护你不让你受到你母亲的伤害
Protect you from your mother.
我相信他
I trust him.
他有着迪恩·马丁一样的眼睛
He has those Dean Martin eyes.
这是你干的 对吗?
This is your doing, isn't it?
这是什么 妈妈?
What is it, Mama?
这是婚前协议 就是这么回事
It's a prenup, is what it is.
这是我们的灾难
It's our ruin.
我真想掐断你的脖子
I could just ring your neck!
妈妈 我什么都没做
Mama, I didn't do anything.
如果托尼和我离婚了
If Tony and I were to divorce,
我们一分都得不到
we wouldn't get a dime!
但是你们为什么要离婚?
But why would you get a divorce?
因为看看你!
Because look at you!
我发誓 我什么都没做
I swear, I didn't do anything.
再看看我!
And look at me!
岁月不饶人 莉
The clock keeps ticking, Leigh!
但是托尼爱你
But Tony loves you.
你是全世界最好看的女人
You're the most beautiful woman in the whole world.
是我妈
It was Mother...
这个毒瘤
poisoning the well.
谁知道她说了些什么
Who knows what she said.
他有说什么吗?
Did he say anything?
她一直很嫉妒
She's always been jealous.
嫉妒什么?
Jealous of what?
我吸引男人的能力
Of my ability to attract men.
用我的年轻美貌
Of my youth.
因为我年轻...
Because I'm young...
但现在不是了
And yet not.
妈妈 你这是在胡说
Mama, you're not making any sense.
我亲爱的女儿
My sweet daughter.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我的压力太大了
This stress has just been overwhelming,
但是 婚礼之后
but, after the wedding,
一切都会恢复正常的 我向你保证
everything will go back to normal, I promise you.
但是...
But...
我需要你也向我保证一些事
I need you to promise me something in return.
保证你不会抢走我的托尼
That you won't take Tony away from me.
我为什么要这么做?
Why would I ever?
我知道你想要
I know that you want
某天能拥有自己的精彩人生
a grand life of your own some day...
这一天会到来的
and some day you will have it.
你自己的生活
Your own life,
以及你自己的年轻男人
and your own strapping young man.
我想要一个像爸爸的男人
I want a man like Papa.
自从离婚之后
Except, since the divorce,
他有来看过你吗?
when has he last visited?
他联♥系♥过你吗?
Has he reached out?
写过信吗?
Does he write?
但是他说他会的
But he said he would.
但他有吗?
But did he?
你给他写过多少封信了?
And how many letters have you written him?
我不知道我们帮你寄过多少信
I don't know how many we've sent out for you.
很多
A lot.
请帮我接约翰·霍洛维茨
John Horowitz, please.
约翰 我是吉莉安
John, it's Jillian.
我需要你给我的前夫写一封律师信函
I need you to write my ex-husband a legal letter.
他不是莉的父亲...
He's not Leigh's father...
我可以证明这点
and I can prove it.
我不希望他给莉
I don't want him filling her head
灌输一些荒谬的想法
with nonsensical ideas
来干涉我的事
and butting into my affairs.
他需要远离...
He needs to stay away...
...不然
...or else.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
特洛伊?你还好吗?
Troy? Are you okay?
我没事 托尼说我没事
I'm okay. Tony said I am.
嗨!
Hi!
我们回去卧床休息吧
Let's get you to bed.
在圣诞老人来到之前?
Before Santa comes?
我们走
Come on.
这个是我送的
This one's from me.
好漂亮
It's beautiful.
谢谢你!
Thank you!
圣诞快乐 莉
Merry Christmas, Leigh.
特洛伊!
Troy!
特洛伊!不不
Troy! No, no.
救命!拜托来个人帮忙!
Help! Please, someone help!
特洛伊?
Troy?
来人啊!
Help!
他怎么了?
What's wrong with him?
是肺炎 非常严重
It's pneumonia. Very serious.
我们会试着让他舒服一点
We're gonna try to make him comfortable,
但是他今天不能再被打扰了
but no more disruptions today.
我想陪着他
I want to stay with him.
我们需要你联♥系♥你的父母
电影精选列表