不!
No!
拉乔斯!
Lajos!
坚持住,你会没事的。
Hold on, you're going to be okay.
拉乔斯!
Lajos!
把这个拿开。
Get this off me.
我不想死在这里。
I don't wanna die in this.
你不会死的,听我说。
You're not going to die. Listen to me.
看着我,跟我们一起。
Look at me. Stay with us.
拉乔斯!拉乔斯!
Lajos! Lajos!
跟我们一起,拉乔斯!-拉乔斯!
Stay with us, Lajos! - Lajos!
拉乔斯!拉乔斯!-拉乔斯!
Lajos! Lajos! - Lajos!
我完了。
I'm done.
我不会再这样了。
I will not do this anymore.
你必须停止这一切。
You have to stop this.
我不能。-你不能是什么意思?
I can't. - What do you mean you can't?
我们必须继续下去,弗兰兹。
We have to keep going, Ferenc.
为什么? 为什么我们必须?
Why? Why do we have to?
我们已经救了那么多人。
We've saved so many people already.
但还有更多的人。
But there are more people out there.
总会有更多的人,埃莱克。
There will always be more, Elek.
你不能阻止纳粹。
You cannot stop the Nazis.
不管你做不做,他们都会继续杀我们。
They will continue to kill us with or without your efforts.
为什么非要是你?
And why does it have to be you?
你为什么要这么做?
Why are you doing this?
因为我什么都没有了!
Because I have nothing left!
因为他们夺走了我的一切。
Because they have taken everything from me.
我所热爱的一切,我所知道的一切,都消失了。
Everything I've loved, everything I've known, it's gone.
他们都消失了,弗朗茨。
They're all gone, Ferenc.
他们带走了你的家人,你不难过吗?
I mean, doesn't it hurt that they've taken your family, huh?
你的父亲或你的兄弟?
Your father or your brother?
我该怎么办?
What am I supposed to do?
你该怎么办?
What are you supposed to do?
你可以确保这种事不会发生在别人身上。
You can make sure that it doesn't happen to others.
他们不会遭受同样的损失。
That they don't have to share the same loss.
我能做的
All I can do
就是等待疯狂的结束。
is wait for the madness to end.
祈祷它很快结束。
And pray that it ends soon.
这就是你和我的不同之处,弗朗茨。
Well, that is where you and I differ, Ferenc.
因为我不能等待别人来决定我的命运。
Because I cannot wait for others to decide my fate.
所有通往布达佩斯的铁路线都被切断了。
All rail road lines converging on Budapest have been cut off.
我们不能再运送犹太人了。
We can no longer transport the Jews.
需要多久才能修好?
How long to have them repaired?
它们没有损坏,上校,它们被摧毁了。
They are not damaged, Colonel, they are destroyed.
俄♥国♥人控制了东部的道路。
The Russians have control of the eastern roads.
但通往奥地利的西部道路仍然是我们的。
But the western roads toward Austria are still ours.
嗯,对。
Mmm-hmm. Correct.
无论战争变得多么糟糕,
No matter how bad the war gets
他们都会完成他们开始的事业。
they will finish what they started.
成千上万的妇女和儿童
Thousands of mostly women and children
被带到奥地利。
are being taken to Austria.
他们声称他们的工厂缺少工人。
They claim their factories are short of workers.
他们的宣传。
Their propaganda.
没关系,Elik。
It doesn't matter, Elek.
无论他们去哪里,他们在到达之前就会死去。
Wherever they are going they'll be dead before they get there.
我们说话的时候他们正在步行。
They're being marched on foot as we speak.
他们还承认护照吗?
Do they still recognize Schutz-Passes?
据我所知。
As far as I know.
那你得给瑞士委员会打电♥话♥。
Then you need to call the Swiss Council.
队伍排了好几英里。
The line stretched for miles.
我不知道我们能救多少人。
I didn't know how many we could save.
我们得让他们继续前进。
We need to keep them moving.
稍后,把长凳放下。
Later. Put the bench down.
我找到持瑞士护照的人之前,
Nobody is taking another step
谁也别想再往前走了。
until I find the people carrying Swiss passports.
我们才不在乎你们的护照。
We don't care about your damn passports.
我说了让他们继续前进!
I said keep them moving!
你没有理由把我们留在这里。
You have no justification for holding us here.
嘿。
Hey.
这是什么?
What is this?
这些人得继续前进。
These people are to keep moving.
他不肯动,先生。
He won't move, sir.
我是卡尔·卢茨,瑞士委员会。
I am Carl Lutz... Swiss Council.
是的。
Yeah.
这不是瑞士。
This isn't Switzerland.
这里有人持瑞士护照。
There are people here carrying Swiss protected passes.
他们是瑞士公民,不带他们我不会离开的。
They are Swiss citizens, I'm not leaving without them.
让他去抓他的犹太人。
Let him have his damn Jews.
你把这些卡车开走,好的,很好。
You move these trucks. Yes, good.
让我看看,护照。
Let me see, Schutz-Pass.
好的,下一个。
Yes. Next.
继续。
Go on.
尽快上车。
Get on as quickly as you can.
请通行。
Passes please.
这里怎么了?
What is going on here?
穆勒?
Muller?
瑞士委员会,先生。
Swiss Council, sir.
瑞士护照。-卢茨先生。
Swiss passes. - Mr. Lutz.
你在这里没有权力。
You have no authority here.
这里有人带着瑞士护照。
There are people here carrying Swiss protective passes.
艾希曼上校自己也承认他们的权力。
Colonel Eichmann himself recognizes their authority.
搜查这辆卡车上的每个人。
Search every person on this truck.
把没有真实瑞士护照的人带走。
Remove anyone who does not have an authentic Swiss pass.
我们已经这么做了,长官。
We did that, sir.
我希望我们不要再浪费时间了。
And I would prefer if we did not waste any more of...
这是瑞士护照吗?
Is this a Swiss pass?
不是,长官。 -这是什么?
No, sir. - What is it?
新闻纸,长官。
Newsprint, sir.
新闻纸。
Newsprint.
现在你知道区别了。
Well, now, you know the difference.
再检查一遍。
Check them again.
全部!
All of them!
把带有新闻纸的人带走。
Remove anyone with any newsprint.
现在就下车!
Get off the truck, now!
让他们下车!
Get them down off the truck!
过来,把你的护照给我,好吗?
Get over here. Give me your pass, huh?
快点!
Move!
来!
Come!
下车!
Get off the truck!
下来!
Get down!
把你的护照举起来!
Put your passes in the air!
拿着你的护照!
Hold your passes!
让我看看。
Let me see.
那是什么,好吗?
What is that, huh?
那是什么? 到那边去。
What is that? Get over there.
让我看看,好吗?
Let me see, huh?
那是什么? 快点!
What is it? Move!
请别动,快走!
Hold it up, please. Go!
你上车。
You go on the truck.
你。
You.
你,卡车。你,卡车。
You, truck. You, truck.
卡车,到那儿去。
Komm Truck, there.
请把它装上,快!下去,那里!
Load it up, please. Go! Down, there!
你的通行证在哪儿?
Where's your pass?
你呢,你的通行证在哪儿?
And you, where's your pass, huh?
出去,快走。
Get out. Move.
你没有这方面的书面文件吗?
You have no paperwork for this?
他们试图逃跑。
Then they were trying to escape.
杀了他们。
Kill them.
穆勒。
Muller.
跟我来,下来,快!
Come with me! Down here. Come!
电影精选列表