战争,它揭示了一个人的本性。
The war, it reveals one's true character.
当我的家乡变成战场的时候...
And when my homeland became a battleground...
没有什么能让我为即将到来的一切做好准备。
Nothing could prepare me for what was to come.
希♥特♥勒♥的战争似乎离我们很远。
Hitler's war seemed far from us.
我们出去,我们跳舞。
We went out, we danced.
我们脑子里想着别的事情。
We had other things on our minds.
弗朗西斯。
Ferenc.
他们怎么样?
What about them?
拉霍斯? -是的。
Lajos? - Yeah.
一分钟。
One minute.
祝我好运。
Wish me luck.
打扰一下。
Excuse me.
你想跳舞吗?
Would you like to dance?
是的,好吧。
Yes, all right.
谢谢。
Thank you.
你不跳舞的时候做什么?
What do you do when you're not dancing?
我在唱片店工作。-嗯。
I work in the record shop. - Hmm.
你呢?
And you?
我在一家服装店工作。我父亲的。
I work in a dress shop. My father's.
这是他的吗? -当然。
Is this one of his? - Of course.
一件漂亮的衣服
A beautiful dress
给一个漂亮的女孩。
for a beautiful girl.
哦,不,你是个有魅力的人。
Oh, no, you're a charmer.
每个女孩都知道要远离有魅力的人。
Every girl knows to stay away from a charmer.
好吧,如果你愿意,我可以不再有魅力。
Well, I can stop being charming if you like.
好孩子,来吧。
Good boy. Come.
安德拉斯。
Andras.
我不知道这个地方变成什么了,让犹太人进来。
I don't know what's become of this place, letting Jews in here.
打扰一下,这里的每个人都是新来的?
Excuse me. Is everybody new in here?
你以为你在干什么,啊?
What do you think you're doing, huh?
他在大学占了太多空间。
He takes up too much space at university.
他占了太多地方。
And he takes up too much space in here.
他和别人一样有权利待在这里。
He has just as much a right to be here as anybody else.
你是个犹太人...
Huh... You're a Jew...
住手!
Stop it!
放开我!
Get off me!
拉兹洛。
Laszlo.
你怎么能让他进来?
How can you even let him in here, huh?
把他们赶出我的俱乐部!
Get them out of my club!
为什么只有我们?
Why just us, huh?
我们做了什么? 为什么不把他们也赶走?
What did we do, huh? Why not them, too?
快!
Now!
我不敢相信他们把我们赶了出去。
I can't believe they kicked us out.
我知道,但这还不是最糟的。
I know, but that's not the worst part.
还有什么更糟的? 我没记住那个女孩的名字。
What could be worse? I didn't get that girl's name.
埃利克。
Elek.
埃利克。-闭嘴,弗兰兹。
Elek. - Shut up, Ferenc.
我们迟到了。-我知道。
We're late. - I know.
又迟到了。
Not again.
我们向乔瑟夫保证过不会再迟到了。
We promised Jozsef we wouldn't be late again.
放松点,他会怎么做,炒了我们?
Relax. What's he going to do, fire us?
嗯?
Huh? Huh?
啊。
Ah.
你以为今天是安息日。
You thought perhaps today was the Sabbath.
对不起,我们迟到了。
Sorry we're late.
我付钱买♥♥时间,不是买♥♥借口。
I pay for your time, not your excuses.
埃利克,你知道
So, Elek, you know
我正在修理的收音机是谁的吗?
whose radio this is I am fixing?
那是拉斯蒂格太太的。
That is Frau Lustig's.
我本应该昨天就修好的,乔瑟夫。
And I was supposed to finish it yesterday, Jozsef.
是的,但是今天早上我才修好。
That's right, but now I am fixing it this morning.
如果她因为没按时完成而少付我钱,
So if she pays me less because it is not ready on time,
你愿意补偿我差额吗?
are you going to be making up the difference to me?
啊,拉斯蒂格夫人!
Ah, Frau Lustig!
啊,拉斯蒂格夫人!
Ah, Frau Lustig!
练习你的德语,埃莱克?
Practicing your German, Elek?
约瑟夫。
Jozsef.
我知道我的收音机要到明天才能准备好。
I know my radio is not expected till tomorrow.
看来你的收音机提前一天准备好了,拉斯蒂格夫人。
It seems that your radio is ready a day early, Frau Lustig.
你看到了吗? 这里。
You see? Here.
这个...
This...
...越过边境,
...over the border,
今天早上进入匈牙利。
into Hungary early this morning.
匈牙利人♥民♥等待着他们的领导人...
The people of Hungary wait for word...
约瑟夫,你想要...-嘘!
Jozsef, do you want... - Shh!
...从他们的领导人,摄政者霍尔蒂那里,
...from their leader, Regent Horthy,
他自从纳粹开始进入这座城市后
who has remained silent since the
就一直保持沉默
since the Nazis started to enter the city.
元首的意图是
The Fuehrer's stated intention
扼杀俄♥国♥的推进...
is to stifle the Russian advance...
一夜之间,德国把我们置于盟军的十字准线中。
Overnight, Germany put us in the crosshairs of the Allies.
希♥特♥勒♥声称是为了加强匈牙利的防御。
Hitler claimed it was to bolster Hungarian defenses.
我有预感他们另有打算。
I had a feeling there was another agenda.
你们两个都回去。
Back inside, both of you.
俄♥国♥人...
The Russians...
你们必须回家。
You must go home.
我们在这里是不是比在公♥寓♥里更安全?
Wouldn't we be safer here than at the apartment?
不是公♥寓♥。
Not the apartment.
回家,到你们的村庄。为了你们的家人。
Home, to your village. To your families.
你们在这里不安全。
You are not safe here.
在他们停运前赶第一班火车。
Take the first train before they shut them down.
付多少都行,只要上车。
Pay whatever you must but get on board.
走吧。
Go.
不要德国人。
No Germans.
还没。
Not yet.
什么?
What?
劳工部。
The Labor Service.
上面说如果我们不走,我们会被以叛国罪逮捕。
It says if we don't go, we'll be arrested for treason.
明天出发。
And leaving tomorrow.
法尔卡斯先生!
Mr. Farkas!
能搭个便车吗? - 当然。
Is it possible to get a lift? - Of course.
很高兴见到你。
Good to see you.
你也是。谢谢你!
And you. Thank you.
谢谢你,法尔卡斯先生. -不客气.
Thank you, Mr. Farkas. - My pleasure.
艾力克.
Elek.
你好,爸爸. -哦.
Hello, Papa. - Oh.
来吧,你妈妈会很高兴见到你的.
Come. Your mother will be pleased to see you.
我很担心劳役的召唤.
I'm concerned about this call up for the Labor Service.
你表弟在劳役中表现很好.
Your cousin did quite well in the Labor Service.
那是几年前的事了,爸爸.
That was years ago, Papa.
而且是在纳粹来到匈牙利之前.
And all before the Nazis had come to Hungary.
服役是你的义务,
It is your duty to serve,
每个匈牙利男人都应该服役.
for every Hungarian man to serve.
是的,在军队里.
Yes, in the army.
你知道,只有犹太人才被送去劳役.
You know, only the Jews they send to the Labor Service.
你宁愿在前线和俄♥国♥人战斗?
You'd rather be on the front fighting the Russians?
也许你害怕是对的. -我并不害怕,爸爸.
Perhaps you're right to be scared. - I'm not scared, Papa.
我只是不相信纳粹.
I just don't trust the Nazis.
我担心我的家人.
And I am worried about the family.
这事没得选择.
There is no choice in this.
如果你不报告,惩罚就是死刑.
If you do not report, the penalty is execution.
拉比.科恩.
Rabbi Cohen.
很高兴见到你,艾力克.
Good to see you, Elek.
我需要和你谈谈.
I need to speak with you.
我只是想知道你在做什么.
I just wanted to know what you plan to do,
如果有什么我能帮忙的
if there is any way in which I can help.
什么意思,杰诺斯? 做什么?
What do you mean, Janos? Do what?
我们必须离开
We must leave.
德国人可能很快就到了
The Germans could be here soon.
欧洲各地都在犯针对犹太人的罪,你必须逃走
Crimes against Jews have been committed all over Europe. You must flee.
电影精选列表