跟我来,到树林里去。
Come with me, down to the woods.
没时间了。
No time for that.
不,求你了。
No. Please.
求你了!
Please!
这不是你的错。
It's not your fault.
我今天看到100多人被杀。
I saw over 100 people killed today.
我仍然能看到他们脸上的恐惧
I can still see the terror on their faces
当我把他们从卡车上拖下来时。
as I dragged them off the truck.
一瞬间,你给了他们希望。
For a moment, you gave them hope.
比他们几个月以来的希望都多。
More hope than they've had in months.
你已经做得够多了。
You've done enough.
你不能永远愚弄他们。
You can't fool them forever.
埃里克,我爱你。
Elek, I love you.
我不想失去你。
I don't want to lose you.
元首拒绝了我们放弃这座城市的要求
The Fuehrer has denied our request to abandon the city
并采取新的防御阵地到西部。
and take up new defensive positions to the west.
他们命令我们战斗到最后一个人。
They've ordered us to fight to the last man.
这座城市很快就会被包围,撤退是不可能的。
The city will soon be encircled, making retreat impossible.
你的车准备好了。
Your car is ready.
如果我需要找到你,你会在哪里?
Where will you be if I need to find you?
我要去柏林。
I am going to Berlin.
你有你的命令。
You have your orders.
继续。
Carry on.
是的,长官。
Yes, sir, Colonel.
埃利克!
Elek!
弗伦奇告诉我你要去参加箭十字会。
Ferenc told me you were going to an Arrow Cross meeting.
汉娜,求你了,不要叫我不要去。
Hannah, please. Don't ask me not to go.
我不是。
I'm not.
我请求你回来。
I'm asking you to come back.
我爱你。
I love you.
战胜俄♥国♥人是可以实现的。
Victory over the Russians is within the reach.
犹太人与我们的敌人勾结。
The Jews are collaborating with our enemies.
对他们来说没有地方是安全的。
The time has come where no place can be safe for them.
今天我们将从玻璃屋开始。
And we will begin today at the Glass House
逮捕他们的领导人米克洛斯·舍恩。
by arresting its leader, Miklos Schoen.
这个间谍和阴谋家再也不能被保护
This spy and conspirator can no longer be protected
免于他的罪行!
from his crimes!
你正在侵犯瑞士领土。
You are trespassing on Swiss soil.
你不能在这里。
You cannot be in here.
这座建筑受到瑞士代表团的保护。
This building is protected by the Swiss delegation.
好了,我不再是瑞士人了。
There. I'm not on Swiss soil anymore.
你也不是。
And neither are you.
警官,停下!
Officer, stop!
够了!
Enough!
现在不能再这样了。
No more of this now.
你为了这些冒生命危险?
You risk your life for these?
我们对犹太人的不同意见不是问题所在。
Our differences of opinion on the Jews is not the issue here.
你正在侵犯瑞士外交使团,
You are invading a Swiss diplomatic mission,
我命令你... -你命令我?
and I'm ordering you... - You are ordering me?
是的,命令。
Yes, ordering.
俄♥国♥人已经突破了我们的外♥围♥防线
The Russians have broken through our perimeter lines
这里和这里。
here and here.
从柏林。
From Berlin.
元首命令每个人都守住自己的阵地。
The Fuehrer orders that everyone is to maintain their position.
我们将撤退......
We will pull back...
前进!
Forward!
有人吗? -汉娜
Hello? - Hannah.
玛克塔?
Marketa?
战斗已经很近了,我们不能待在这里。
The fighting is very close. We cannot stay here.
等在那里,我们会来找你的。
Wait there. We will come for you.
埃莱克,米克洛斯死了。
Elek, Miklos is dead.
米克洛斯。
Miklos.
其他人在楼下。
The others are downstairs.
埃莱克,米克洛斯死了,会发生什么事?
Elek, with Miklos gone, what will happen?
没有他会很困难,
It will be difficult without him,
但战争很快就会结束。
but the war will soon be over.
我们不能失去希望。
And we cannot lose hope.
弗朗茨,汉娜在哪儿?
Ferenc, where is Hannah?
她和约瑟夫去修道院把他们都带回来,
She went with Jozsef to the convent to bring them all back here,
但他们没有回来。
but they have not returned.
我去找他们。
I'm going after them.
哦!
Oh!
谢天谢地!你好吗?
Thank goodness! How are you?
我们必须离开。
We must leave.
弗朗茨!
Ferenc!
带他去基地!
Take him to the base!
我很好,你和阿里继续前进。
I'm fine. You and Ari keep going.
阿里,你和他在一起,不要离开他。
Ari, you stay with him. Do not leave his side.
弗朗茨,你会没事的。
Ferenc, you're going to be okay.
我会找到他们的,不要离开他。
I will find them. Do not leave him.
不,不,别走,别走。
No, no. Other way. Other way.
停下,你们要去哪儿?
Halt! Where are you going?
我问你一个问题,你要去哪里?
I asked you a question. Where are you going?
我们在修道院。
We were at the convent.
战斗太近了,我们必须离开。
The fighting, it came too close. We had to leave.
我们需要看你的证件。
We need to see your papers.
证件。
Papers.
瑞士护照。
Swiss passports.
他们是犹太人。- 不,不。
They're Jews. - No. No.
犹太人。
Jews.
你为什么要帮助他们?
Why are you helping them?
安静!
Quiet!
求你了,求你了,让我们走吧。
Please. Please, just let us go.
靠墙!
Against the wall!
等等!
Wait! Wait!
你在干什么? - 他们是犹太人!
What are you doing? - They're Jews!
你没看见你周围的战斗吗?
Have you not seen the battle going on around you?
现在
There are more important issues now
有比杀死一群该死的犹太人更重要的事情
than killing a bunch of damn Jews!
穆勒!
Muller!
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
俄♥国♥人的人数比我们多四倍,
The Russians outnumber us four to one,
他们杀害妇女和儿童。
and they're killing women and children.
他们是犹太人,长官。
They're Jews, sir.
杀了他们。
Kill them.
不许开枪!
No one shoots!
这不是你能决定的。
This is not your decision to make.
不要再杀人了!
No more killing!
中尉!
Lieutenant!
这些人是谁?
Who are these people?
这是犹太人的问题。
This is a Jewish problem.
你为什么要保护... - 忘了犹太人吧!
Why are you protecting... - Forget about the Jews!
到处都是俄♥国♥人!
The Russians are everywhere!
我们被包围了,他们在杀德国人!
We are surrounded and they're killing Germans!
中尉,放了这些人。
Lieutenant, let these people go.
我听从艾希曼上校的命令。
I follow Colonel Eichmann's orders.
艾希曼?
Eichmann?
艾希曼已经逃走了,你这个傻瓜。
Eichmann has fled, you fool.
现在我负责指挥。
I'm in command now.
我需要人们保卫这座城市,
And I need men defending the city,
不要杀害无辜的儿童和妇女!
not murdering innocent children and women!
现在回到你们的位置上,你们所有人!
Now back to your posts. All of you!
现在!
Now!
现在,中尉。
Now, Lieutenant.
埃利克! - 不!
Elek! - No!
埃利克,跟我们一起,回到玻璃屋。
Elek, come with us, back to the Glass House.
埃利克!
Elek!
埃利克!
Elek!
不!
No!
留下。 - 不。
Stay. - No.
电影精选列表