等等,等等。-汉娜。
Wait. Wait. - Hannah.
等等,停下来。
Wait. Stop.
停,停,停。
Stop, stop, stop.
嘘。
Shh.
结束了。
It's over.
当他们被发现失踪时会发生什么?
What happens when they are discovered missing?
一定有人看到他们进入大楼。
Someone must have seen them enter the building.
或者听到枪声。
Or heard the gunshots.
我们不能呆在这里。
We can't stay here.
我知道。
I know.
我们必须找到一个新家,明天。
We must find a new home. Tomorrow.
你还好吗? -是的
Are you okay? - Yes.
我叔叔米克洛斯说我们可以留下
My Uncle Miklos says we can stay.
虽然不是家,但至少我们在这里很安全
It's not home, but at least we'll be safe here.
这里叫做玻璃屋
It's called the Glass House.
以前是个老玻璃厂
It used to be an old glass factory,
但现在瑞士人用它来制♥作♥护照
but now the Swiss use it to make protective passports.
如果可以的话,我叔叔想和你谈谈
If it's okay, my uncle would like to talk to you.
你救了我侄女
You saved my niece.
为此我感谢你
For that I thank you.
另一方面,两名德国♥军♥官被杀害了
On the other hand, two German officers were killed.
是党卫军
SS, no less.
我知道
I know.
他们在寻找他们的死者
They look for their dead.
他们开始问问题
They start asking questions.
我们不需要问题
We don't need questions here.
我侄女对你评价很高
My niece speaks well of you.
你厚颜无♥耻♥,跟我来
You have chutzpah. Come with me.
我们不能用枪来对付纳粹
Can't fight the Nazis with guns.
我们可以用直接的外交手段来拯救许多人的生命
We can save many lives with straight diplomacy.
拉约斯?
Lajos?
埃利克!
Elek!
啊!很高兴见到你,你认识他吗?
Ah! It's good to see you. You know him?
是的,他是个好朋友
Yes, he's a good friend.
你可以信任他
You can trust him.
很好
Good.
这是瑞士护照
This is a Swiss passport.
我们需要跑步者来传递
We need runners to deliver them.
我会的
I'll do it.
你作为瑞士雇员的身份
Your identification as a Swiss employee.
任何纳粹或箭十字会阻止你的人都应该尊重它
Any Nazis or Arrow Cross who stop you should respect it.
我个人建议不要被拦住。
Personally, I recommend not being stopped.
我毫不犹豫地帮助米克洛斯。
I didn't hesitate to help Miklos.
这样做...
And by doing this...
伊尔玛·索玛?
Irma Soma?
...我可能找到自己的家人,为你。
...I might find my own family. For you.
安妮·古奇温? -是的。
Anne Gutschwein? - Yes.
安德拉斯·多里瓦格?
Andras Dorivag?
这是给你的。
This is for you.
谢谢。
Oh, thank you.
收音机在哪里?
Where is the radio?
不允许带收音机。
Radios are not permitted.
走。
Go.
妈妈。
Mama.
妈妈。
Mama.
嘿。
Hey.
嘘。
Shh.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
嘿。
Hey.
现在,走吧。
Now, come on.
但你不能呆在这里,不安全。
But you can't stay here. It's not safe.
不能呆在这里。
Cannot stay.
他还能去哪里,米克洛斯?
Where else is he to go, Miklos?
这不是宿舍!
This is not a dormitory!
每个人都能听到你,他也能听到你。
Everyone can hear you, he can hear you.
这是外交任务。
This is a diplomatic mission.
这不是孤儿的地方。
No place for an orphan boy.
给他找个合适的地方。
Find a proper place for him.
对不起,长官,斯科尔森上校来得早。
I'm sorry, sir. Colonel Skorzeny's early.
带他进来。-好的,长官。
Show him in. - All right, sir.
来吧。
Come.
你好,摄政王。
Good day, Regent.
上校,你认识卢茨领事。
Colonel, you know Consul Lutz.
卢茨先生正是我召集这次会议的原因。
Herr Lutz is precisely why I've called this meeting.
你要求为匈牙利犹太人申请瑞士护照。
You're requesting Swiss passports for Hungarian Jews.
仅在这个城市就有超过七千犹太人。
In this city alone, there are over 7,000 Jews
和瑞士公民有亲属关系的
with family ties to Swiss citizens.
我同意了这个请求,瑞士在这场战争中是中立的
I granted the request. The Swiss are neutral in this war.
移交国籍是德国的事情
Transferring citizenship is a German matter.
上校,我们仍然是一个主♥权♥国家
Colonel, we are still a sovereign nation.
瑞士只是作为中间人
And Switzerland has acted as intermediary
为德国与盟国合作
for Germany with the Allies.
你想让你们与瑞士的关系紧张
Do you want to put a strain on your relationship with the Swiss
因为几千名公民?
over a few thousand citizens?
他们是最后几个
They're one of the last countries
愿意在这场战争中以外交方式协助德国的国家之一
willing to assist Germany with diplomacy in this war.
艾希曼上校将不得不处理这个问题
Colonel Eichmann will have to deal with this issue.
在另行通知之前,你们必须停止转让国籍
You are to cease transferring citizenship until further notice.
不合作将有后果
Failure to cooperate will have consequences.
上校,我不会被吓倒的
Colonel, I will not be intimidated.
汉娜的食物怎么样?
How's Hannah's food?
你让我想起我哥哥
You remind me of my brother.
总是玩他的食物
Always playing with his food.
食物怎么样?
How's the food?
他喜欢
He loves it.
亚当,我想让你见见我的朋友
Adam, I have a friend I would like you to meet.
我和她一起长大
I grew up with her,
她照顾很多像你一样的男孩女孩
and she looks after lots of girls and boys like you.
好吗?
Okay?
噢,汉娜
Oh, Hannah.
很高兴见到你
It's so good to see you.
噢,请进,请进
Oh, please. Come in, come in.
每天当太阳升起的时候
Every day when the sun comes up
照亮了生活的美丽
Lightens up the beauty of life
你想来见见大家吗?
Would you like to come meet everyone?
是的
Yes.
所有的星星都闪闪发光
All the stars shine bright
我们在清晨唱一首颂歌♥
We sing a carol in the morning
我们白天唱一首歌♥
We sing a song in the daytime
亚当
Adam.
你在这里很安全
You'll be safe here.
我们会回来的
We'll be back.
谢谢你,玛凯塔
Thank you, Marketa.
我希望亚当没事
I hope Adam is okay.
他有你真幸运
He's lucky to have you.
快点
Come on.
快点
Come on.
时间到了
It's time.
有多少诱饵?
How many decoys?
两辆车
Two cars.
过去几天我们的人一直在观察会面地点
Our men have been observing the meeting location for the past several days.
没有动静
No activity.
我们能相信他们吗?
Can we trust them?
我们有选择吗?
Do we have a choice?
先生
Sir.
很高兴见到你,霍尔蒂摄政王
Pleased to meet you, Regent Horthy.
我相信我们和斯大林总理达成了协议
I trust we have an agreement with Premier Stalin.
摄政王,我们尽力
Regent, we've worked diligently
让你的提议
to gain acceptance for your proposal
得到苏联的接受
with Russia.
电影精选列表