来吧,别担心。
Come on, don't worry.
白兰地。-啊,从箭十字监狱来的。
Cognac. - Ah, from the Arrow Cross prison.
你好吗? -很好。
How are you? - Good.
你从犯人那里得到你需要的信息了吗?
Did you get the information you needed from the prisoner?
是的。
Yeah.
好了,先生们,享受你们的夜晚。
Well, gentlemen, enjoy your eve.
我们为什么不呢?
Why wouldn't we, huh?
我们有好食物,好酒。
We have good foods, good wine.
还有漂亮的女人。
And the great women.
你是一个人吗?
You are alone?
嗯嗯。
Mmm-hmm.
我桌上有几个女孩。
I have some girls at my table there.
你会加入我的,嗯?
You will join me, hmm?
当然。
Of course.
来吧。
Come.
抱歉,我离开你太久了。
Apologies. I have left you for too long.
布达佩斯,很不错,
So, Budapest, it's nice,
但它一点也不像柏林。
but it's nothing like Berlin.
你去过吗? -我从来没去过。
Have you ever been? - I have never been.
但一旦我们粉碎了苏联人的意愿,
But once we have smashed the will of the Russians,
然后我打算去。
then I intend to.
尽管如此,
Still,
我们可以更顺利地处理犹太人的问题。
we can take care of the Jewish problem more smoothly.
我们可以从镇子的北端开始,
We can start at the north end of the town,
让他们一直走到火车站。
march them right down to the train station.
嗯,这是这周的第一件事。
Mmm. First thing this week.
是吗?
Is that so?
是的,我们清除了布达佩斯以外的每个城镇和村庄......
Yes, we clear every town and village outside of Budapest in...
什么事? 六个星期。
What was it? Six weeks.
六个星期。
Six weeks.
我打赌我们可以在六天内清理整个城市。
I wager we can clear the whole city in six days.
我听到一个女人说她妹妹去了一个地方,嗯...
I heard a woman say her sister went to a place called, um...
瓦尔登湖。
Waldensee.
她以为那是个度假胜地什么的。
She thought it was a resort or something.
真有趣。
That's funny.
愚蠢...
Stupid...
你叫什么名字?
What is your name?
穆勒,穆勒。
Muller. Muller.
"穆勒"。
"Muller." Hmm.
穆勒。
Muller.
谁是你的指挥官,穆勒?
Who is your commanding officer, Muller?
对不起,我去找我的朋友,我马上回来。
Excuse me, I see my friends, I'll be right back.
是的...
Yes...
把他们带过来,加入我们,好吗?
Bring them here, and come join us, huh?
多带点酒,穆勒。
And bring more wine, Muller.
真理的伤痛难以形容。
It's hard to describe how deep the truth cuts.
我感到麻木。
I felt numb.
我不在乎我身上会发生什么。
I don't care what happens to me.
我会和他们战斗到底。
I will fight them to the end.
我和父亲会带埃利克去打猎。
My father and I would take Elek hunting.
他总是带回最多的猎物。
He would always come home with the most game.
我喜欢打猎。
I enjoy hunting.
但猎物不会回来。
But the game never shot back.
希望穿上制♥服♥后我们不用这些。
Let's hope with the uniforms we don't have to use these.
如果我们不试着去救别人,
If we don't try to save the others,
谁会呢?
who will?
记住,我们是纳粹。
Remember, we are Nazis.
自信点,他们不会干涉的。
Be confident and they won't interfere.
在这儿!
Down here!
这边走,快点。
Down this way. Move.
嘿,嘿,你在干什么?
Hey. Hey, what are you doing?
我们要把他们带到火车站。
We are taking them to the train station.
你把那些带到火车站。
You take those to the train station.
我们要把这些带去挖油槽沟。
We are taking these to dig tank ditches.
带孩子去挖油槽沟?
Taking children to dig tank ditches?
让家人团聚。
Always keep the families together.
他们工作更努力。
They work harder.
我们必须找到其他人,我们有命令。
We have to find others. We have our orders.
每个人都回去。
Everybody back with the others.
回到队伍里,你。
Back in line. You.
我们不能把这些犹太人交给你。
We cannot give you these Jews.
你别无选择,看。
You have no choice. Look.
挖沟渠?
To dig ditches?
然后,你怎么处理他们?
And then, what will you do with them?
你认为我们会怎么做?
What do you think we'll do?
请不要带走我的孩子们... - 别说话。
Please don't take my children... - No talking.
求求你,先生,求求你,让我们走。
Please, sir. Please, let us go.
别! - 不!
Stop! - No!
我是个犹太人,你会没事的。
I'm a Jew. You'll be all right.
照我说的做,现在,走。
Do as I say. Now, walk.
走!
Walk!
他们太多了。
There's so many of them.
你不知道我们留下了多少人。
You didn't see how many we left behind.
你不能那样想。
You can't think of it like that.
你应该看看你救的人的脸。
You should look at the faces of those you did save.
给我们所有人希望。
Gives us all hope.
这还不够,汉娜。
It's not enough, Hannah.
布达佩斯的每个犹太人一周内都会上火车。
Every Jew in Budapest will be on the train within a week.
我们日夜执行营救任务,
Day and night, we went on rescue missions,
因为艾希曼增加了驱逐出境的人数。
as Eichmann increased deportations.
我们把越多的人送到玻璃屋的安全地带,
The more people we transported to safety in the Glass House
就变得越危险。
the riskier it became.
上车,上车。
On the truck. Get on the truck.
快走。
Move.
快点,请快点。
Come on, please hurry.
埃利克...
Elek...
谢谢你,先生。谢谢你。-不客气。
Thank you, sir. Thank you. - You're welcome.
上帝保佑你。
God bless you.
没事,没事,你现在到了。
It's okay. It's okay. You're here now.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
很好。
Good.
这是最后一袋面粉。
That is the last sack of flour.
来,让我拿着。
Here, let me take that.
你这个新造型可能会吓到一些人。
You may scare some people with this new look.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
嗯。
Hmm.
我看我应该给你们俩找更多的工作。
I see I should find more work for the both of you.
诺瓦克牧师和他妻子来见你。
Pastor Novak and his wife are here to see you.
他们在院子里等着。
They are waiting in the courtyard.
很高兴再次见到你,诺瓦克牧师。
Good to see you again, Pastor Novak.
我能为你做什么?
What can I do for you?
我们把犹太人藏在教堂里。
We were hiding Jews in our church.
有人通知了箭十字。
Someone alerted the Arrow Cross.
我妻子听到箭十字说
My wife overheard the Arrow Cross saying
他们把他们带到河里。
they were taking them to the river.
埃利克,他们人太多了。
Elek, there's too many of them.
现在不是回头的时候。
This is not the time to turn back.
你,过来。
You, come here.
命令带这些人
Orders to take these people
去帮助修筑防御工事抵御俄♥国♥人。
to help build fortifications against the Russians.
我需要和我的指挥官核实一下。
I need to check this with my commander.
不,停下来,然后你和你的指挥官核实。
No. Stop, and then you check with your commander.
停止射击。
Stop the firing.
我们为什么停下来?
Why are we stopping?
中尉
Lieutenant.
你又来阻止我了?
You are here to stop me again?
你在质疑我吗?
Are you questioning me?
我有工作要做。
I have a job to do.
你的工作是听我的命令。
Your job is to take orders from me.
杀光他们。
Kill them all.
电影精选列表