会因为犹太人的身份而受到伤害
solely on the basis of Jewish classification.
我们彼此理解吗?
Do we understand one another?
是的,艾希曼上校
Yes, Colonel Eichmann.
我们是忠诚的匈牙利人
We are loyal Hungarians.
我们中的许多人在大战中
Many of us fought side by side
与德国人并肩作战
with the Germans in the Great War.
我自己... 谢谢,先生们
I, myself... Thank you, gentlemen.
你们可以离开了
You're excused.
时间一星期一星期地过去了
Weeks wore on,
我们继续在德国战争机器的脚下做奴隶
and we continued to slave in the wake of the German war machine,
修补铁轨,挖掘防御工事,
repairing tracks, digging fortifications,
掩埋死者。
burying the dead.
有些人太虚弱,无能为力。
Some were too weak to be of any more use.
守卫们有他们自己的处理方式。
The guards had their way of dealing with them.
他们知道他身体不适,所以他们加倍地使他工作。
They know he's not well so they work him harder.
那么我们应该帮助他。
Then we should help him.
跟我来。
Come with me.
来,一起。
Come. Together.
嘿!
Hey!
这个人不能胜任他的工作吗?
Is this man incapable of doing his job?
不,我们会更快地完成,为了你。
No. We finish faster. For you.
回去工作。
Get back to work.
艾希曼上校现在要见你。
Colonel Eichmann will see you now.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁。
Heil Hitler.
艾希曼上校。
Colonel Eichmann.
认识你是我最大的荣幸。
It is my pleasure to make your acquaintance.
欢迎来到我亲爱的匈牙利。
Welcome to my beloved Hungary.
祝贺你在欧洲取得的成功。
I congratulate you on your success throughout Europe.
谢谢你。
I thank you.
这是我的荣幸,主席,请坐。
The pleasure is all mine, Chairman. Please sit.
多年来,箭十字党一直反对
The Arrow Cross Party has, for many years now,
摄政霍尔蒂的宽容政策,
opposed Regent Horthy's tolerant policies
保护匈牙利的犹太人。
that have protected the Jews in Hungary.
如果我对你来这里的解释是正确的,
If I am to interpret your presence here rightly,
你会发现我们准备好帮助你清除犹太人。
you will find us ready to assist you in removing the Jewish presence.
我们可以一起做伟大的事情。
We can do great things together.
你和我。
You and I.
出去!出去!
Out! Out!
出去!出去!
Out! Out!
现在起来。
Get up now.
来,乌利。乌利,听我说,我们现在得走了。现在!
Come, Uli. Uli, listen to me, we have to go now. Now!
别打扰他。
Leave him alone.
求求你。
Please.
快!
Now!
不!
No!
起来。
Get up.
回去工作。
Back to work.
弗伦茨,看,美国人。
Ferenc, look. Americans.
埃利克。
Elek.
快!快,快。
Go! Go, go.
我们得跳。
We have to jump.
我不能。-不,你可以的,弗伦茨,快。
I can't. - Yes, you can, Ferenc. Come on.
弗伦茨。
Ferenc.
停!
Stop!
求求你。
Please.
你现在自♥由♥了。
You have your freedom now.
我们分头走。
Let's go our separate ways.
你多给了他5秒钟,他本不该有这时间。
You gave him five more seconds than he deserved.
现在,回家吧。
Now, go home.
我会没事的。
I'll be fine.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
我很幸运能活下来。
I was lucky to be alive.
一个几乎不认识的人救了我的命。
A man I hardly knew saved my life.
我们以为纳粹是唯一的敌人。
We thought the Nazis were the only enemy.
但这个营地是由匈牙利人管理的。
But the camp was run by Hungarians.
我们不知道还能相信谁。
We didn't know who we could trust anymore.
所以,我们避开大路,一直走在偏僻的树林和小溪边。
So, we avoided the roads and stuck to the backwoods and the streams.
我们甚至可能赶回家吃晚饭。
We might even make it home in time for supper.
听着,弗伦茨,我们得小心。
Listen, Ferenc, we have to be careful.
回家之前别让人看见。
Stay out of sight until you get home.
明天见。
I'll see you tomorrow.
过来。
Come here.
法尔卡斯先生?
Mr. Farkas?
你保证过他们不会回来的。
You promised they'd never come back.
我的家人在哪里?
Where is my family?
滚出我的房♥子。
Get out of my house.
你的房♥子? -是的!
Your house? - Yes!
现在这是我的房♥子了。
This is my house now.
你这种人在这里不再受欢迎了!
Your kind are not welcome here anymore!
你把他们怎么了?
What have you done with them?
滚出去!
Leave my house!
快!
Go!
法尔卡斯先生. -开枪!
Mr. Farkas. - Shoot them!
开枪!
Shoot them!
埃莱克
Elek.
他们在哪儿?
Where are they?
埃莱克?
Elek?
巴拉兹先生
Mr. Balacz.
我明白了为什么他们把所有的男人都征召去劳役
It made sense to me then why they called up all the men for Labor Service.
把镇上的妇女和儿童清除出去
It was so easy for them to clear the town
对他们来说是如此容易
of women and children.
为什么没人做点什么?
Why didn't anybody do anything?
我以为这些人都是好人
I thought these were good people.
我认识他们,他们的家人
I knew them, their families.
我为你们的人♥民♥感到痛苦,但是...
My pain was for your people, but...
我为我自己的人♥民♥感到羞耻
My shame was for mine.
他们去哪儿了,巴拉兹先生?
But where did they go, Mr. Balacz?
他们把我们的家人带到哪儿去了?
Where did they take our families?
谣言
Rumors.
我听宪兵说
I heard the gendarmes say that
他们把他们转移到西部,因为
they were moving them to the west because
俄♥国♥人从东部向他们靠近...
the Russians are moving closer from the east...
为了保护他们
To protect them.
没人告诉我们为了保护自己而转移
No one is telling us to move for our protection.
只有犹太人
Only the Jews.
是法尔卡斯
It's Farkas.
宪兵,快,到地下室
Gendarmes. Quick, to the basement.
你们可以待在那里... 巴拉兹先生,我们会去的
You can stay there... Mr. Balacz, we'll go.
但是你会安全的。- 但是你不会的
But you will be safe. - But you won't.
我们会去的
We'll go.
巴拉兹先生是一位真正的朋友
Mr. Balacz was a true friend.
其他人看着我们的家人被带走,我们的家园被偷走,
The others watched our families being taken and stole our homes,
好像我们什么都不是。
as if we meant nothing.
他们的背叛留下了永远无法愈合的伤疤。
Their betrayal left scars that will never heal.
西格... - 万岁!
Seig... - ...Heil!
你找到斯科尔森上校的消息了吗?
Did you find the information on Colonel Skorzeny?
他昨天到了。
He arrived yesterday.
斯科尔森指挥希♥特♥勒♥的精英党卫军
Skorzeny commands Hitler's elite SS troops
他们把墨索里尼从监狱里救了出来。
that broke Mussolini out of prison.
柏林在考虑什么?
What is Berlin contemplating?
斯大林谋杀自己的人♥民♥,
Stalin murders his own people,
希♥特♥勒♥想要净化世界,
Hitler wants to purify the world,
他们都渴望霸权,该如何选择?
both crave supremacy. How does one choose?
神父,你被迫做出了一个不可能的决定。
Father, you were forced into an impossible decision.
我把匈牙利和我认为是两个恶魔中较轻的一个结盟。
I aligned Hungary with what I thought was the lesser of two evils.
如果你不选择,我们的国家就会被他们压垮。
Our country would have been crushed between them if you didn't choose.
昨天,斯科尔森会见了萨拉西
Yesterday, Skorzeny met Szalasi
和箭十字党领导人。
and the leaders of the Arrow Cross Party.
萨拉西,匈牙利法♥西♥斯♥。
Szalasi. The Hungarian Fascist.
这场战争的潮流已经改变。
The tide of this war has changed.
电影精选列表