埃利克...
Elek...
我爱你。
I love you.
我也爱你。
I love you, too.
请不要...
Please don't...
请不要离开我。
Please don't leave me.
求求你,上帝。
Please, God.
奶奶能把瑞秋和苏菲介绍给她的朋友们吗?
Can Grandma show off Rachel and Sofi to some of her friends?
当然,妈妈。
Of course, Mama.
来吧。
Come on.
你儿子的婚礼真是太棒了。
What a wonderful wedding for your son.
谢谢。
Thank you.
对不起,嗯...
Excuse me. Um...
我想向我的新娘敬酒。
I'd like to propose a toast to my wonderful bride.
玛丽亚。
To Maria.
玛丽亚!
Maria!
你知道,我是一个... 我是一个非常幸运的人。
You know, I'm a... I'm a very blessed person.
我有好的朋友和家人。
I have good friends and family.
你们中的一些人可能知道,
And some of you might know,
我的父母在战争中牺牲了。
my parents were killed in the war.
我是一个...
I was a child with...
...无处可去的孩子。
...with nowhere to go
直到一个人
until one man
救了我,把我放在安全的地方,
rescued me and put me into the safety
在教堂的孤儿院里。
of an orphanage in a church.
然后在战争结束后,我被收养了
Then after the war, I was adopted
我的新父母把我带到美国
and my new parents took me to America
他们把我当作自己的儿子抚养长大。
where they brought me up as if I was their own son.
他们教会我如何珍惜生活,
They taught me how to appreciate life,
真理...
the truth...
和幸福。
And happiness.
现在我知道我的父亲不想让我说什么,
Now I know my father would not want me to say anything,
但我知道我不是唯一想感谢他的人。
but I know I'm not alone in wanting to thank him.
事实是我和...
The truth is that I and, uh...
...成千上万的人
...thousands of others
就不会活到今天。
would not be alive today
如果不是因为他
if it were not for him.
如果不是因为我的父亲,
And if it were not for my father,
埃里克·科恩
Elek Cohen.
看着那些幸存者的面孔,
Looking in the faces of those who survived,
我看到了我们失去的那些人的影子。
I see echoes of the ones we lost.
家人,朋友,
Family, friends,
还有许多其他人。
and many others.
我们把他们带在身边,所以他们会永远活着。
We carry them with us so they will always live on.
嘿。
Hey.
我爱你。-我也爱你。
I love you. - I love you, too.
电影精选列表