我们需要小心驾驭政♥治♥水域。
We need to navigate the political waters carefully.
我们的希望可能寄托在盟国身上。
Our hope may rest with the Allies.
对不起,先生。
Excuse me, sir.
斯科尔森上校来这里赴约了。
Colonel Skorzeny is here for his appointment.
谢谢。
Thank you.
欢迎。
Welcome.
摄政王。
Regent.
这是我的儿子,米克洛斯。
This is my son, Miklos.
摄政王,坦白地说,
Regent, to be perfectly frank,
你对犹太人定居点的抵♥制♥
your resistance to the resettlements of the Jewish population
不是没有人注意到。
has not gone unnoticed.
战争需要犹太劳工,
Jewish labor is required for the war effort,
柏林必须知道你忠于帝国的事业。
and Berlin must know that you are loyal to the Reich's cause.
你指的是匈牙利人。
You are referring to Hungarians.
他们不关你的事。
They're not your affair.
所有关于战争的政策都是我关心的。
All policies regarding the war effort are my concern.
现在我命令你
Now I'm ordering you
把对犹太人的控制权交给艾希曼上校。
to give authority over the Jews to Colonel Eichmann.
石油生产将由德国控制。
And oil production will be under German control.
萨拉西主席将协助我们。
Chairman Szalasi will be assisting us.
箭十字会在这里没有管理权。
The Arrow Cross has no governing authority here.
元首需要我们的全力支持。
The Fuehrer needs our full support
如果我们要保持强大
if we are to stay strong
抵抗布尔什维克野蛮人。
and resist the Bolshevik barbarians.
你不需要给我建议,主席。
You have no need to advise me, Chairman.
摄政王。
Regent.
你知道,不服从柏林就是叛国。
As you know, noncompliance with Berlin is treason.
你好。
Good day.
犹太人有艾希曼。
The Jews have Eichmann.
我们有斯科尔岑尼。
We have Skorzeny.
所有人都将接受考验。
All will be tested.
弗伦茨,弗伦茨。
Ferenc. Ferenc.
我想我们快了。
I think we're close.
我们回到布达佩斯。
We arrived back in Budapest
结果发现犹太区被洗劫一空,
only to find the Jewish Quarter looted and abandoned.
甚至我们工作的地方。
Even where we worked.
他可能在家。
He might be home.
乔瑟夫。
Jozsef.
乔瑟夫,我是埃莱克。
Jozsef, it's Elek.
我的天哪。
My God.
孩子们,你们怎么... - 拉斯蒂格太太。
Boys, how did you... - Frau Lustig.
我们在找乔瑟夫。
We're looking for Jozsef.
他不会回来了。
He won't be back.
你说他不会回来是什么意思?
What do you mean he won't be back?
发生了什么事?
What happened?
他不再住在这里了。
He does not live here anymore.
他们把所有的犹太人都搬到了黄星公♥寓♥。
They have moved all of the Jews to the Yellow Star houses.
拉斯蒂格太太,请你告诉我们乔瑟夫在哪儿。
Frau Lustig. You have to tell us where Jozsef is, please.
我有地址。
I have the address.
她不是俱乐部的那个女孩吗?
Isn't that the girl from the club?
汉娜?
Hannah?
埃莱克!
Elek!
见到你真好。
It's so good to see you.
我们从来没见过有人回来。
We never see anyone come back.
生活怎么会变成这样,啊?
How has life come to this, huh?
我不知道。
I don't know.
瑞秋怎么样?
How's Rachel?
她很好,我们都住在黄星公♥寓♥里。
She's fine. We're all living in a Yellow Star house.
我们就是在找这个。
That's what we're looking for.
号♥码,嗯,巴伊诺克街18号♥。
Number, um, 18 Bajnok utca.
那是我的公♥寓♥。
That's my building.
你知道那里有没有一个叫乔瑟夫·格林伯格的人吗?
Do you know if there's a man there called Jozsef Greenberg?
是的,是的,他现在在那里。
Yes, yes, he's there now.
我得回去工作了。
I have to get back to work.
但我一会儿会回来的。
But I'll be back there later.
好的。很高兴见到你。
Okay. It's good to see you.
你也是。
You, too.
乔瑟夫。
Jozsef.
埃莱克。
Elek.
弗兰克。
Ferenc. Wha...
欢迎回家,孩子们。来,来。
Welcome home, boys. Come, come.
你们在这儿干什么?
What are you doing here?
你不会相信发生了什么事。
You would not believe what has happened.
再次感谢你,舍恩太太。
Thank you again, Mrs. Schoen.
我们能做的只有言语上的感谢了
It's not very strong but it's all we have.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我希望我能知道你们家人的下落。
I wish I knew something about your families' whereabouts.
你们经历了这么多,应该知道更多。
You deserve more after what you've been through.
你相信吗?
Do you believe it?
你相信我们的家人被带去工作了吗?
Do you believe that our families were taken away to work?
很难想象
It's hard to imagine
德国人会需要他们所有人。
the Germans would need all of them.
还有其他可能性。
There are other possibilities.
哦,饶了我们吧,别再让他们困惑了。
Oh, spare us. Don't confuse them any more.
不,他们应该知道一切。
No, they deserve to know everything.
我姐姐寄来的。
It's from my sister.
她就住在城外。-什么?
She lived just outside the city. - What is it?
"瓦尔登湖"是什么?
What is "Waldensee"?
这是谎言。
It's a lie.
你不知道。
You don't know that.
那不是什么度假胜地。
Well, it's not a damn resort.
谁听说过它,嗯?
Who ever heard of it, huh?
没人。-看这里。
No one. - Look here.
整张卡片她都写的是匈牙利语。
The whole card she writes in Hungarian.
但她签名时用的是希伯来语...
But in Hebrew, she signs...
意思是,
Which means,
"这不是真的。" "这不是真的。"
"It is not true." "It is not true."
她为什么要写这个?
Why would she write that?
那是哪一个?
Well, which is it?
支持战争的工厂,这个...这个瓦尔登湖?
Factories in support of the war, this... This Waldensee?
对不起,艾莱克,不...我们只是不知道。
I'm sorry, Elek. No... We just don't know.
他们为什么不把所有人都带到这里?艾莱克。
Why haven't they taken everyone here? Elek.
可能。
They might.
但现在,我们靠这些。
But for now, we depend on these.
这些是保护通行证。
These are Schutz-Pass.
给你保护。
Gives you protection.
我每天都用这个机器。
I use this machine every day.
现在试试。
Try it now.
现在它能工作。
It works. For now.
还有什么需要我帮忙的吗,雅各布?
Anything else you'd like me to help you with, Jacob?
米克洛斯叔叔,别打扰雅各布。
Uncle Miklos, leave Jacob alone.
你在干什么?
What're you doing?
回家。
Going home.
不吻我就不走。
Not before I get a kiss.
我想你应该得到这个吻。
I suppose you've earned it.
晚安,叔叔。
Good night, Uncle.
我的吻呢?
Where's my kiss?
我想你没得到。
I guess you didn't earn it.
你好,小姐。
Hallo, Fr?ulein.
请。
Please.
爸爸,爸爸,德语...德语...
Papa. Papa. German... German...
来吧。-不。
Come. - No.
请,先生。
Please, sir.
我求求你。
I beg you.
你想要什么都可以。
You can have anything you want.
这是我女儿。
This is my daughter.
不!
No!
爸爸!
Papa!
肖恩先生?
Mr. Schoen?
爸爸。
Papa.
电影精选列表