"逃走?"
"Flee?"
你希望我抛弃我的教众?
You expect me to abandon my congregation?
我一直都在他们身边
I have always been there for them.
这永远不会改变
And that will never change.
我们不要让你妈妈等了
Let's not keep your mother waiting.
等一下,爸爸,拜托
One moment, Papa. Please.
巴拉兹先生
Mr. Balacz.
我同意你的看法,但是...
I agree with you, but...
他不听,我们该怎么办?
He won't listen. What should we do?
今晚再来找我
Come and see me later tonight.
我知道谁能帮忙
I know someone who can help.
再加点盐,佐菲亚
A little more salt, Zsofia.
阿维,别玩食物了
Avi, stop playing with the food.
这是一座城♥堡♥
It's a castle.
阿维-好了,好了
Avi. - Now, now.
我要给全家人一个惊喜
I have a surprise for all the family.
哦,谢天谢地,艾力克
Oh! Thank God. Elek!
回家真好,妈妈-艾力克!艾力克!
It's good to be home, Mama. - Elek! Elek!
嘿,嘿
Hey, hey.
欢迎回家,我们都想你了
Welcome home, we've missed you.
我也想你们大家
I've missed all of you, too.
现在洗手,晚饭快好了
Wash up now. Supper is almost ready.
嘿,阿维
Hey, Avi.
晚饭后,你可以给我看看你的秋千
After dinner, you can show me that swing of yours.
德国人来的时候是什么样的?
What was it like when the Germans came?
索菲,别坐在桌子旁,我们正在吃晚饭。
Sofi, not at the table. We're having supper now.
你害怕吗? - 够了。
Were you scared? - Enough.
我们和他们不一样。
We are different to them.
我们有不同的信仰,不同的习俗。
We have a different faith, different custom.
他们不理解我们。
They do not understand us.
人们害怕他们不理解的东西。
And people fear what they do not understand.
他们可能会给我们带来麻烦,但他们永远不会分开我们。
They may cause us trouble, but they will never separate us.
进来。
Come in.
索菲,我是来道晚安的。
Sofi, I've come to say good night.
嘿。
Hey.
告诉我真♥相♥,艾力克。
Tell me the truth, Elek.
今天在城里怎么样?
What was it like in the city today?
糟糕到让我想要回家。
It was bad enough to make me want to come home.
你认为会发生什么?
What do you think will happen?
我真的不知道。
I really don't know.
你要去劳工局?
And you will go off to the Labor Service?
等这一切都结束了,
When this is all over,
你回到大学,
and you go back to university,
我还能来拜访吗?
can I still come and visit?
是的,当然可以。
Yes. Of course you can.
你会把我介绍给你的朋友。
And you'll introduce me to your friends.
不,不,不。
No. No, no, no.
你太年轻了,现在去睡觉吧。
You're too young. Now go to sleep.
晚安。- 晚安。
Good night. - Good night.
跟着巴拉兹先生,我知道我是在违背我父亲的意愿。
Following Mr. Balacz, I knew I was going against my father's wishes.
但他不听。
But he refused to listen.
晚上好,父亲。
Good evening, Father.
很高兴见到你,巴拉兹先生。
Good to see you, Mr. Balacz.
你好,埃里克。-父亲。
Hello, Elek. - Father.
请进,我已经准备好了,这边走。
Please, come in. I have them ready. This way.
谢谢你,多米尼克神父。
Thank you, Father Dominic.
你帮助过多少人?
How many people have you helped?
我们越少说话越好,埃里克。
The less we talk the better, Elek.
我们不想妥协。
We do not want to be compromised.
他人的安全取决于我们。
The safety of others depends on us.
我明白,神父。
I understand, Father.
上帝保佑你,埃里克。
God bless you, Elek.
保重,巴拉兹先生。
Take care, Mr. Balacz.
我会的,神父,来。
I will, Father. Come.
法泽卡斯·阿提拉。
Fazekas Attila.
下一个。
Next.
一个接一个,每个年轻人都准备离开
One by one, every young man prepared to depart
去劳♥改♥营。-伊斯特万·久拉。
for the labor camp. - Istvan Gyula.
我们不知道会发生什么。-劳工局,这里。
And we had no idea what to expect. - Labor Service. Here.
有些家庭只得到一个匆匆的告别。
A quick goodbye was all some families got.
我担心这里会发生什么,爸爸。
I am worried what will happen here, Papa.
你知道,我应该和家人在一起。
You know, I should be here with the family.
你很快就会的。
You will be soon.
什么也不会改变。
And nothing will have changed.
你怎么知道的,嗯?
And how do you know that, huh?
我不知道,这是我相信的。
I don't. It's what I believe.
再见,爸爸。
Goodbye, Papa.
我爱你,儿子。
I love you, son.
我们都为你感到骄傲。
We're all very proud of you.
我也爱你,妈妈。
I love you, too, Mama.
嗯?
Hmm?
照顾好爸爸。
Look after Papa.
我会想你的。
I'll miss you.
我会想你的,Elek。
I'll miss you, Elek.
好吧,走,走,走。
Okay. Go, go, go.
你来送我,Sofi。
You see me off, Sofi.
带上这个。
Take this with you.
你带我去布达佩斯的时候再还给我。
You can give it back to me when you take me to Budapest.
我要你替我保管这些东西。
I need you to keep these for me.
现在你自己保管,好吗?
Just keep them to yourself for now, okay?
这些是什么?
What are they?
这是洗礼证书。
They're baptismal certificates.
如果发生什么不好的事情,
If anything bad happens,
你把它们交给爸爸。
you give them to Papa.
你让他明白。
You make him understand.
这是个劳动营。
This is a work camp.
你们要清扫道路,铺设轨道,
You will clear roads, lay track,
建造桥梁,
construct bridges,
做任何你们国家需要的事情。
and do anything your country needs.
如果你努力工作,
If you work hard,
你就能回到你的家人身边。
you will make it back to your families.
如果你试图逃跑,
If you try to escape,
你就会加入他们。
you will join them.
把你的口袋拿出来。
Pull out your pockets.
把你的东西拿出来。
Remove your belongings.
所有的东西都要登记。
Everything will be accounted for
你离开的时候会归还。
and returned when you leave.
快点,快点,快点。
Come on, come on, come on.
把这个给我。
Give me this.
我没事,我没事。
I'm all right. I'm all right.
解散。
Dismissed.
艾希曼上校。
Colonel Eichmann.
犹太委员会的负责人和他的同事来见你。
Head of the Jewish Council and his associates to see you.
先生们,请坐。
Have a seat, gentlemen.
我今天把你叫来
I have called you here today
是想确定
to be sure
你明白
that you understand.
对犹太人的活动会有一定的限制
There will be certain restrictions placed upon Jewish activities,
所有这些都是为了匈牙利的战争利益
all of which are within Hungarian war interests.
你能具体说说这些限制吗?
Can you be specific as to these restrictions?
我向你保证,不会太麻烦
Nothing too burdensome, I assure you.
没有收音机,没有电♥话♥,不能旅行
No radios, no telephones, no travel.
我们会实行适度的宵禁
We will impose a moderate curfew
犹太人要在衣服上挂黄星
and Jews will display the Yellow Star on their clothing.
如果你们的人♥民♥为战争努力
If your people work for the war efforts,
遵循这些简单的指导方针
and follow these simple guidelines,
就不会感觉到我们在这里
our presence here will hardly be felt.
如果有人不合作呢?
And if some do not cooperate?
你让你们的人♥民♥保持秩序,我向你保证
You keep your people in order and I assure you,
没有人
no person will be harmed
电影精选列表