但没有成功
But to no success.
我们的条件是投降,我们的条件是合理的
Our terms are surrender, our conditions are reasonable.
总理不明白什么?
What does the Premier not understand?
如果我们再次上诉,
If we appeal again,
斯大林同志将受到侮辱
Comrade Stalin will be insulted.
你想冒他已经做出的让步的风险吗?
Do you want to risk the concessions he has granted?
我们必须找到中间地带
We must find the middle ground.
如果你不接受斯大林同志的协议,
If you do not accept Comrade Stalin's agreement,
你的国家将面临一场大屠♥杀♥
your country is looking at a bloodbath.
这是不幸的
This is unfortunate.
斯大林总理必须等我的答复。
Premier Stalin must await my answer.
不,托马斯,你把领♥事♥馆♥的签名弄错了,给你。
No, Tomas, you got the consulate's signature wrong. Here.
我们换一下,托马斯。
Let's switch for a while, Tomas.
你盖章,我签名。
You stamp, I'll sign.
又多了500。
That is another 500.
雅各布说印刷机不能一天24小时不停地工作。
Jacob said the press can't keep working 24 hours a day.
告诉雅各布,印刷机必须不停地工作。
Tell Jacob the printer has to keep working.
他说我们有超过25000人。
He said we are over 25,000.
25000人? 我叔叔知道吗?
Twenty-five thousand? Does my uncle know?
他知道,但他不知道。
He knows, but he doesn't know.
他不想拿瑞士的外交地位冒险。
He doesn't want to risk the diplomatic status of the Swiss.
瑞士人完了,汉娜。
The Swiss are done, Hannah.
官方数字是7800人。
Seven thousand, eight hundred was the official number.
大约有20万犹太人留在布达佩斯。
There are about 200,000 Jews left in Budapest.
这张纸是某个人的生命。
This piece of paper is someone's life.
亚诺斯·戈德斯坦? -是吗?
Janos Goldstein? - Yes?
谢谢。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Thank you.
给我这个。
Give me this.
瑞士通行证,它们是合法的。
Swiss passes. They're legal.
那你为什么这么紧张?
So why are you so nervous?
有很多。
There's a lot of them.
带他走。
Take him.
你的身份证上写着你是科瓦奇·亚诺斯。
Your identification says you are Kovac Janos.
一个基♥督♥徒。
A Christian.
那么告诉我。
So tell me.
你为什么带这么多瑞士的文件,这些文件是给犹太人的。
Why are you carrying so many Swiss documents meant for Jews?
这些文件从哪来的?
Where do these papers come from?
他们是假的吗?
Are they false?
你不想说话。
You do not want to speak.
我明白。
I understand.
你很勇敢。
It's very brave of you.
我在这儿见过许多像你一样的人。
I have met many men like you on this very spot.
让我告诉你。
And let me tell you.
那些回家的人不是勇敢的人。
Those who went home to their families were not the brave ones.
不,不是那么快。
No, not so fast.
你从哪儿弄来的文件? 你从哪儿弄来的文件?
Where did you get the papers? Where did you get the papers?
啊?
Huh?
说吧。
Speak.
说吧!
Talk!
米克洛斯很清楚这其中的风险。
Miklos was very clear about the risk.
我理解。
I understand that.
但我们不能就这样离开他。
But we can't just leave him.
你能想象他现在所经历的一切吗?
Can you imagine what he's going through right now?
我知道,但我们能做什么?
I know, but what can we do?
现在唯一能接近他的人是纳粹党卫军。
The only people who can get near him now are the SS.
我们要把他弄出来。
We're getting him out.
今晚。
Tonight.
我留这胡子已经好多年了,我都记不清了。
I've had this beard for more years than I care to remember.
它会长回来的。
It'll grow back.
没关系,我们会把它们刮掉的。
It's okay. We'll brush them down.
埃利克,你知道如果你被抓了...
Elek. You know if you're caught...
那我们也不会比弗兰茨更糟糕。
Then we'll be no worse off than Ferenc.
我们是为了那个囚犯而来。
We've come about the prisoner.
你们在找哪个囚犯?
Which prisoner are you looking for?
一个新来的。
A new arrival.
他因携带瑞士文件而被捕。
He was arrested carrying Swiss documents.
哦。
Oh.
那个吗?他死了。
That one? He's dead.
我们想见他。
We want to see him.
他死了。
He's dead.
滚出去,滚出去!
Get out. Get out!
盖世太保需要这个人活着!
The Gestapo needed this man alive!
这里发生了什么?
What's going on here?
你杀了这个囚犯。
You have killed this prisoner.
什么囚犯?
What prisoner?
那个有瑞士通行证的人
The one with the Swiss passes.
不是这个,下一个牢房♥
This is not the one. Next cell.
他在这儿
Here he is.
被打得好惨,但没死
Good beating but not dead.
也没说话
And not speaking either.
把他抬起来
Get him up.
把他抬起来!
Get him up!
停下
Stop!
我需要转狱的文件...
I'll need the transfer paperwork...
盖世太保才不在乎你的文件呢
The Gestapo doesn't care about your damn paperwork.
现在...
Now...
我们带走这个人
We are taking this man.
否则你就上绞架了
Or you'll be hanging on the gallows.
证据在哪儿?
Where is the evidence?
哦,是的
Oh, ja.
是的
Ja.
又带了一个进来
Bringing in another one.
这里怎么了,中尉?
What is going on here, Lieutenant?
我们需要审问这个犯人
We need this prisoner for questioning,
可这该死的十字弓差点害死他
and the damned Arrow Cross almost killed him.
你看起来面熟,中尉
You don't look familiar, Lieutenant.
我刚转过来
I just transferred in.
这些人不知道他们的位置
These people do not know their place.
我只想要转狱的命令...
I only want the transfer orders...
你怎么敢这样和德国♥军♥官说话
How dare you talk to a German officer like that?
忘了他的犯人
Forget about his prisoner.
带上这个
Take this one.
把他放到后面去
Put him in the back.
我知道那晚我们救弗兰茨是鲁莽的
I knew it was reckless, how we saved Ferenc that night.
但我不能让我的朋友死在他们手里
But I couldn't let my friend die at their hands.
他们没必要跟着你,看看你!
They didn't have to follow you. Look at you!
想象一下他们这样抓到你
Imagine if they caught you like this.
发现你在这里工作 - 米克洛斯
Discovered you work here. - Miklos!
我们救了弗伦茨
We saved Ferenc.
是的,我们都很佩服
Yes. And we're all very impressed.
但你什么时候才能明白?
But when will you understand?
每次救一个人,就是冒着几千人的危险
Each time you save one, you risk thousands.
你想扮成纳粹的英雄吗?
You want to be a hero dressed up as a Nazi?
好吧,但不是在这个屋檐下
Fine. But not under this roof.
谢谢,瑞秋
Thank you, Rachel.
你回来真好
It's good to have you back.
这是今天第四个给我带午餐的女孩
That's the fourth girl today to bring me lunch.
你知道,现在每个女孩都爱上你了
You know, every single girl in there is in love with you now.
弗伦茨...
Ferenc...
那个蔑视箭十字架的人
The man who defied the Arrow Cross.
为了吸引注意力,付出的代价不小
Quite a price to pay for all the attention.
多谢你救我出来,艾莱克
I can't thank you enough for getting me out of there, Elek.
但我再也出不去了
But I don't think I can go out again.
嘿
Hey.
你不用担心
You don't worry about that.
你只要集中精力让自己好起来
You just concentrate on getting yourself better.
欢迎,霍尔蒂先生
Welcome, Mr. Horthy.
我们同意了斯大林总理的所有条件
We have agreed to all Premier Stalin's conditions.
多久能送到?
How soon will they be delivered?
电影精选列表