I've oversold you.
我把你夸的有点过分
They don't think I could have landed a creature such as the one I've described.
他们觉得我不可能找到你这样的好姑娘
Don't they know their son's a sexual sharknado?
他们不知道你是少女杀手吗?
Ha, ha. Uh, hasn't come up yet. I've been waiting for the perfect moment, so...
哈哈 暂时还不知道 我等有机会了告诉他们一声 所以...
Bye. Bye.
拜 拜
Cliff just called from the hospital. Celeste Kane shot Weevil Navarro.
克里夫刚刚电♥话♥医院 瑟拉斯特开枪打中了威尔·纳瓦罗
She's claiming self-defense.
她说自己是自卫行为
Weevil just regained consciousness. I'm coming with you.
威尔刚刚苏醒过来 我跟你一起去
Celeste Kane's statement says her car broke down...
根据瑟拉斯特的说辞 她的车当时抛锚...
and she was accosted by the motorcycle gang.
而她又被摩托党的人骚扰
She claims she was terrified.
她自称她很害怕
Then she says Mr. Navarro approached her car...
然后她说纳瓦罗先生走到她车旁...
rapped on the window with a Beretta and said, "Time to party."
拿着贝瑞塔枪敲车窗 还说"我们好好玩玩"
That's when she fired.
然后她就开枪了
Please get this case dismissed...
在任何人相信...
before anybody believes the words "time to party" came out of my mouth.
我会说"我们好好玩玩"之前 求你们把这案子撤销吧
Did you have a gun out, Eli? I haven't touched a gun in years.
你当时手里有枪吗 艾丽? 我好几年没碰枪了
Oh, police gave me this.
哦 警方给了我这张图
It's a gun reported stolen from a house in Weevil's neighborhood.
这枪是威尔邻居通报失窃的手♥枪♥
That the police clearly confiscated and planted on him.
这很明显是那警♥察♥收缴之后栽赃嫁祸他的
Weevil's record has been spotless for five years.
威尔的记录这五年没有一个污点
Meanwhile, this is my 11th client in the past six months...
而且 这是我六个月内第11个客户...
claiming that the sheriff's department planted contraband on them.
声称警局方面对他们进行栽赃嫁祸
You have a serial number on that gun?
你有这枪的序列号♥吗?
So if we're to believe this police report...
如果我们相信警方的报告的话...
Weevil left the reunion, dropped off his foxy wife and his "Most Changed" trophy...
威尔离开聚会后 把他漂亮媳妇和最大转变奖送回家...
and, still wearing his dress shirt and slacks...
然后穿着西装打着领带...
teamed up with the motorcycle gang he left a decade ago...
跟他早就分道扬镳的一群摩托党一起...
to harass the richest divorcée in Southern California?
骚扰南加州最富有的离异母亲
Well, when you say it like that, I start to see some holes in it.
你如果这么说的话 我的确觉得这里面漏洞百出
I'm gonna talk to some of those gang kids. See if any will come forward.
我打算去找那群小混混 看看有没有人愿意出头
See if there's a Beretta registered to Celeste Kane.
再查查瑟拉斯特有没有貝瑞塔枪
Veronica.
听着 维罗妮卡
I have this. It's my case.
不用你操心 这是我的案子
You already have a job. It's in New York.
你已经有工作了 就在纽约
You did it, kid. You made it out.
你做到了 孩子 你有出息了
Don't let this town take you down like it does everyone else.
别让这小镇子 像拖其他人一样 拖了你的后腿
Didn't take you down.
起码没拖你的后腿啊
Well, love is blind.
爱情总是盲目的
Dr. Newton to Physical Therapy.
纽顿医生请前往理疗室
Dr. Newton to Physical Therapy.
纽顿医生请前往理疗室
I could still get you the names of the PCHers.
我可以帮你查到摩托党的名字
I have someone in the sheriff's department...
只要他们肯冒着风险帮我的话...
who might help me if he can work up the nerve.
我在警♥察♥局还是有人的
The nerve? The sheriff's department is a joke.
风险? 那警局就是个笑话
It's been a giant clown car since you left office.
自从你走了之后 那地方就是个摆设
They're dangerous, Veronica.
这叫深藏不漏 维罗妮卡
Cops with swimming pools and sports cars? They've got a good thing going.
那些家里有泳池开豪车的警♥察♥? 他们背后都留几手的
I want you to stay away from them. Yeah, okay.
我希望你能跟他们保持距离 好吧 知道了
Just... I need one file from them. Veronica.
我... 其实只要一份文件就行了 维罗妮卡 听话
And don't worry, I won't even go to get it. I'll have it delivered.
别担心 我都懒得亲自去 让他们发过来
Dr. Loan, Dr. Harriet Loan.
罗恩医生 哈莱特·罗恩医生
Hey, Sacks, do you think I need to set a Google alert for "Sheriff Daniel Lamb"?
嘿 萨克 你觉得我要设置"警长丹尼尔"的谷歌♥提醒吗?
I'm afraid I might be missing stuff by just having "Sheriff Dan Lamb."
我担心只设"警长丹"可能会错过某些消息
Why am I even asking you? You have a call on Line 1.
我何必对牛弹琴呢? 1号♥线有人找你
Martina Vasquez?
她自称马丁娜?
Channel 9's Martina Vasquez? Yeah. She's got some questions for you.
9频道的主持马丁娜? 没错 她想问你几个问题
This is Sheriff Dan Lamb.
我是丹莱步警长
Got a minute, sheriff?
您有空吗 警长?
Ha, ha... Nothing but time for you, Miss Martina Vasquez.
哈哈哈... 我的时间对美女总是慷慨的 马丁娜女士
What can I do for you?
有什么我能帮到你的吗?
You have something I'm dying to get my hands on, sheriff.
你手上有我朝思暮想的东西 警长
Well, vice versa, Miss Vasquez.
彼此彼此 范思奎小姐
I'm doing a lengthy piece on Bonnie DeVille.
我正在写一篇关于邦妮·德维尔的长篇报道
I'd love whatever you have on the night her best friend drowned.
我需要你手上任何关于那晚她好朋友溺水的资料
I understand there was an investigation?
据我了解 这事情是立案侦查过的?
Yeah. We're not really in the habit of just handing out case files.
话没错 但我们一般的案件不对外开放的
I'm not in the habit of dating cops, but I make exceptions.
我一般也不约会警♥察♥的 不过我可以破个例
Do you ever make exceptions?
你能破例一下吗?
I'll have it scanned for you right now.
我现在立马扫描发给你
Would you say I was a good parent?
你感觉我教女有方吗?
Great. Do you have a pen?
好极了 你手上有笔能记一下吗?
Uh...
啊...
Indeed, I do.
我碰巧还真有一支
Detective, there is a woman at your desk.
警探 有个女的来找你 就在你桌子旁边
I told her not to wait there, but she's not taking no for an answer.
我告诉她不要在那里等 可她充耳不闻
Huh.
啊
Excuse me, miss, can I help you?
不好意思 小姐 我有什么能帮你的吗?
Long time, deputy.
好久不见啦 副警长
I'm sorry, do we know each other?
不好意思 我们认识吗?
Leo, stop.
里奥 少来了
It's Veronica. We used to make out.
我是维罗妮卡 我们约会过的
Which was a little sketchy...
虽然时间有点短...
because you worked at the sheriff's department and I was still in high school.
因为你那时候在警长那边工作 而我还是个高中生
No, Veronica.
对了 维罗妮卡
From Neptune.
耐普顿高中的
What can I do for you?
有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
Um...
啊...
The Susan Knight drowning about nine years ago.
九年前苏珊·奈特溺水案
I was just hoping to ask you a few things about it...
我就想问问你几个问题...
because you questioned Carrie Bishop. Do you remember?
因为卡丽·毕丝普是你问的话 你还记得吗?
Heh. I'm really sorry. How do we know each other again?
不好意思 我们到底怎么认识的?
It was...? Veronica.
你是...? 维罗妮卡
Veronica. I don't mean to be rude...
维罗妮卡 我不是故意的...
but the first time you came around asking me for favors, you got all dolled up.
但你第一次来让我帮忙的时候 你穿的漂漂亮亮的
And you brought me a pizza.
还给我带了披萨
You're a prick. I'm a prick?
你个刺球 我算个刺球?
Mm-hm. You're a prick.
没错 你就是小刺球
I'm a prick, but also I love pizza, and I thought, "What a gesture."
就算我是刺球 但我还是爱吃披萨 当时我就想"这姑娘有诚意"
You had that red number on, I liked the red number.
你还在上面用番茄酱写了字 真爱死那几个字了
It made me think impure thoughts.
真看得我浮想联翩啊
And I feel like this is a step backwards for us.
但现在我觉得我们的关系没这么好了
There it is. By the way...
原来在这哦 话说...
I didn't know the FBI was looking into the DeVille case.
我都不知道联邦调查局还在关注德维尔的案子
I'm not with the FBI. Are you sure?
我跟联邦调查局没关系了 你确定吗?
I could've sworn that I heard somewhere that you were with the FBI.
我发誓我在什么地方听到过你在帮联邦调查局做事的
Another life, maybe. All right, let me see it.
也许要下半辈子了吧 没事 让我瞅瞅
Not the pizza. I'm gonna get into the pizza in a minute.
不是说披萨 等会儿再轮到它
This is the whole Susan Knight case file. How'd you get this?
这是苏珊·奈特案件的全部卷宗 你怎么弄到手的?
Yeah, when I took Carrie's statement that night, she was a complete wreck.
没错 那晚我给卡丽做笔录的时候 她整个人都不在状态
She was talking about how it was their fault.
她一直在说这些都是他们的错
How they were going to hell, how they were supposed to take care of each other.
说让他们去死 还说他们本应该互相关照的
And I tried to get more specifics...
我试着想问到更多细节...
but Luke Haldeman Senior's lawyer showed up...
但是卢克·霍德曼的律师来了...
and demanded that he speak to all of them in private.
并且要求他们只能和他私下交谈
That's when they all, I don't know, decided to toe the company line.
那时候他们就决定统一口径了
They were all drinking, they passed out. They woke up, Susan was gone.
他们那时候全部喝醉了 然后昏过去了 等他们醒过来 苏珊就消失了
Yeah, no body was ever found. Never sat right with me.
是的 尸体没找到 谁也没看见
But we never had any evidence to the contrary, so...
但我们没有任何其他证据 所以...
Someone on the Serendipity killed Carrie.
"机缘巧合"号♥上的某个人杀了卡丽
I would bet my life on it. Okay.
我敢用命打赌 好吧
Gia Goodman.
盖娅·古德曼
Luke Haldeman.
卢克·霍德曼
Stu Cobbler.
斯图·柯布勒
Your longtime companion, Dick.
还有你长♥期♥以来的伙伴 迪克
Hey, Iron Mike.
嘿 女汉子
Have you seen the Instagram feed from the reunion? Some hilarious shots from the fight.
你看没看Instagram上面聚会的照片? 有些打架的照片超级逗
Check out your boy, Piz.
来看看你家男人 皮斯
Kapow!
一击必中!
Ha, ha! There's another one back here too.
哈 哈! 前面还有一张呢
电影精选列表