I was kidnapped. You?
我是被绑♥架♥来的 你呢?
Pictures of Carrie doing lines of coke showed up on Sean Friedrich's Instagram feed today.
肖汉的Instagram发了几张卡丽吸可♥卡♥因♥的照片
I knew he'd be here tonight.
我是寻着他来的
I explained to him that it would be best for him if those came down and no more appeared.
我告诉他 他最好把那些照片撤下来删除 不然没好果子吃
Logan, you are suspected of murder.
罗根 你现在被嫌疑谋杀
You have to be smart.
你做事一定要三思而行
Veronica. You need to get back inside now.
维罗妮卡 你需要马上进屋一趟
Piz is here, and he's wondering where you are.
皮斯来了 他在到处询问你在哪里
And that is not the worst of it.
而且不止这么一件事
Neptune High. What do you think so far?
这就是耐普顿高中 你有什么想说的吗?
It actually does sit on a Hellmouth.
的确有点地狱的感觉啊
Piznarski, no. This is what men do, right?
皮斯纳斯基 别插手 男人的天性 有什么办法?
What do we do? Get to an exit.
我们应该怎么办? 直接走人
Welcome to the V.C., bitch!
让你们见识下爷的厉害!
Veronica!
维罗妮卡!
You must be so proud.
你这下满意了吧
Just because you were an unpopular bitch...
因为你就是个不受欢迎的贱♥人♥...
you had to ruin it for everybody else.
你巴不得其他人都跟你一样倒霉
I'd stop there. Oh, would you?
我建议你别说了 哦 是吗?
What are you gonna do, use your stun gun on me?
我就说 你拿我怎么样 给我吃电枪吗?
Don't you think that's gotten a bit old?
你不觉得这样有点老套了吗?
Original enough for you?
这个够有诚意了吧?
This is absurd. The school district is on the hook for the deposit.
太荒唐了 学校还得为这负责任
How did this happen?
到底怎么回事?
Never mind.
算了
Hey, Mr. C. You miss me yet?
嘿 C老师 你想我了吗?
It's been 10 years of peace and quiet, Veronica.
10年的清净日子 维罗妮卡
If you like that sort of thing.
那你慢慢享清福吧
Veronica.
维罗妮卡
It's been...
日子过得...
boring.
有些无聊了
Yeah, buddy.
没事吧 伙计
Wanna hit an after-party?
准备赶晚场了吗?
Oh, but I'm having so much fun here.
哦 但我这边还没玩尽兴呢
Yeah, I think I'll skedaddle. That's probably wise.
好吧 我要不还是走吧 明智的决定
Hey, thanks for jumping in, Piz.
嘿 多谢你帮忙 皮斯
Oh, sure, sure.
哦 当然的
Logan gonna be at this after-party?
罗根准备去晚场吗?
Nope.
没听他说
♪ 'Cause this is a stickup ♪
♪ 随性不如尽兴 ♪
♪ It's time to give up I'm takin' over tonight ♪
♪ 担心放一旁 我要嗨翻天 ♪
♪ So put your hands in the air ♪
♪ 双手举起来 ♪
Sure, it looks like I'm having fun.
当然了 表面上我玩得很开心
But even my alkie mom knew how to put on a show to hide her disease.
但连我醉鬼老妈都知道 如何掩饰自己真正的需求
She could PTA with the best of them, but her mind was never far...
她能装的十分正经 但她脑子里想的...
from that bit of liquid courage she kept handy.
从来就是那手里藏的酒精
I adore these three people, but there's a case to be solved.
我喜欢这三个家伙 但还有案子等着我
♪ So shut up and dance ♪
♪ 那就用身体来说话 ♪
There are people in this room with information I want and don't have.
这里有人有我想要但暂时没有的消息
Dick at 2 o'clock.
迪克在2点位置
Gia and Luke at 6.
盖娅跟卢克在6点位置
Cobb by the buffet.
柯布就在餐桌旁边
And until I get it...
在我收集到我要的信息之前...
they are the proverbial flask in my purse.
他们都是引诱我的"酒壶"
I mean, all the fighting and the dancing.
又是打斗又要跳舞
Living in an old Michael Jackson music video, it's exhausting.
活在迈克尔杰克逊的MV里 真的很累人啊
Somebody needs a tasty beverage.
某些人得再喝一杯了
I heard they're making drinks with kumquats.
我听说他们用金柑汁调的酒
Would you like me to procure one for you?
你要我帮你去拿一杯吗?
You would do that for me?
可以吗?
I live to serve.
为人♥民♥服务
Farewell, my concubine.
去吧 我的小妖精
And I'll take a Bud. Thanks for asking. And an Old GrandDad.
给我来杯啤酒 谢谢了 这里来杯老爷爷
The bourbon. Not some old guy.
波旁酒 不是老男人
Words With Friends?
疯狂拼词呢?
Some people just call it texting.
其实大家都称其为 发短♥信♥
I wanna ask you about the night Susan Knight died.
我想问问你苏珊·奈特被害的那晚
Heh. Of course you do. It's a party.
呵呵 当然 问这种事你才嗨嘛
The memorial video got me thinking. I've never really heard what happened.
这纪录片让我想起 我从来不知道到底发生了什么
I have told this story about 10 zillion times, but okay.
这故事已经快被我讲烂了 那我再讲一遍
We were partying on Carrie's dad's boat.
那晚我们在卡丽老爸的船上开派对
We all got hammered, because it turns out...
我们都无聊了 因为事实上...
it's pretty boring partying on a boat after about 15 minutes.
在船上开派对 15分钟之后就会发现 其实很没意思
Woke up the next morning and everyone is freaking out because they can't find Susan.
第二天醒来 大家都傻了 找不到苏珊了
Ripped the boat apart looking for her...
船上船下都找遍了...
but she was gone-zo.
但就是没她的影子
Last time I saw Susan, she was blowing chunks over the side of the boat.
我最后一次看到苏珊 她靠在船沿吸粉
She must've slipped and fell off.
她肯定是滑了一跤 摔下船了
I heard later that she couldn't swim for shit.
之后我听说 她压根不会游泳
What a nightmare!
真是一场悲剧啊!
I can't imagine.
无法想象啊
Must have been awful when you figured out she was missing.
你们发现她失踪之后 肯定快疯了吧
I had to go to therapy for post-traumatic stress.
我都严重到去看心理医生治疗才行
I still can't go on a boat.
我到现在都不能登船
Or smell schnapps.
连烈酒都不能闻
It was awful. It was, uh... We drank a shit-ton of booze...
情况很糟糕 我们... 我们喝了很多酒...
and we all woke up, we were really hungover, panicked out of our minds.
我们醒来的时候 大家都宿醉得不行 吓得要死
It was a crazy night.
那晚上太疯了
Ooh... what crazy night are we talking about?
哦... 哪个晚上太疯了啊?
Veronica was just asking about the night that Susan fell overboard.
维罗妮卡在问苏珊掉下船的那天晚上
I hired a mixologist, Veronica. Now is not the time.
我请了一个调酒师 维罗妮卡 现在不是聊这个的时候
And no mention? I mean...
话说? 我是说...
You guys are getting married?
你们要结婚了?
In three months and two days. Son of a congressman.
再过三个月零两天 嫁给这个议员儿子
He's his dad's chief of staff now...
他已经是他爸爸的幕僚长了...
but he's got his eye on the prize.
但他有他的雄心壮志
Sorry to interrupt. Uh...
不好意思打扰一下...
You're running low on ice. I'll run over to my place and get some.
你这边快没冰了 我去我那边拿点过来
Can you bring back wine and aspirin too, please?
你能顺便拿点酒和阿司匹林过来吗?
Yeah.
没问题
Hey, I'm really sorry about Carrie, Gia. I know you all were friends.
嘿 卡丽的事情 真对不起 盖娅 我知道你们是朋友
Not just friends. She was gonna be one of my bridesmaids.
不仅仅是朋友 她本来是我伴娘的人选的
Yeah, Gia was the last person to see her other than, uh...
是啊 盖娅是她见的最后几个人...
you know. Ahem.
你懂的...
If she had just been on time for once, she'd still be alive.
如果她能按时到场的话 他可能还会活着的
Ha, ha. And you thought I wasn't listening.
哈哈 你们看看我点的对不对
See? I told you she didn't join a cult.
看到没? 我跟你说她没有被其他人搭过去
Get back in your car.
回自己车里去
You're gonna get hurt, old man.
你这是自找苦吃 老家伙
I'm lost. Don't you get that?
我迷路了 你懂了吗?
The navigation led me out here.
导航系统把我带到这里
They're gonna murder me, or worse!
他们会杀了我的 还不止这样!
Hey, do you want some help? Aah!
嘿 你需要帮忙吗? 啊!
Hello? Your cab has arrived.
喂? 你的出租车已经到了
Your cab has arrived.
你的出租车已经到了
Veronica? Yeah?
维罗妮卡? 怎么了?
Cab's here. I thought I was taking you to the airport.
你叫的车来了 我还以为我送你去车站呢
Cab's for me.
这车是我叫的
Veronica's sticking around town a little bit longer. Good to see you.
维罗妮卡要在这里多呆一会儿 很高兴见到你
Stosh? Hey.
斯托? 嘿
I'm onto something, Dad. It's big.
我在查案子 老爸 是件大案子
And you were in there? All night?
你们住一间屋? 整个晚上?
Did Veronica not show you our fine selection of couches? That baby folds out.
维罗妮卡跟你介绍了我们这边的沙发吗? 这家伙能折叠的
The walls here are thin.
而且这屋子墙壁很薄的
But our tantric lovemaking is remarkable for its stillness and tranquility.
我们意识层面的交欢是平静而又祥和的
She passed out. Nothing happened.
她喝醉了 什么也没发生
I'm gonna go get my cab.
我坐车走了
The new job just gave me a couple more days...
我的新工作只给我几天的假期...
so I will be back by the time your parents get to the city.
所以你父母来之前 我肯定会回去上班
Okay, fair warning...
好的 提前告诉你...
电影精选列表