Recognize this?
看到后面了吗?
She's at the 09er.
她在09人
And check out the timestamp.
你看时间轴
12:32.
12点32分
That's when I got the text from Carrie saying she needed my help.
这是我收到卡丽的求救短♥信♥的时候
Carrie didn't send you that text. Gia did.
给你发信息的不是卡丽 而是盖娅
Right here. From Carrie's tablet.
就在这儿 用卡丽的平板
It was Gia trying to get you to show up at Carrie's house.
是盖娅想让你出现在卡丽家
I know what happened.
我知道怎么回事儿了
Nice hat. Irony.
帽子不错 真讽刺
How's that working out for you? No irony here.
戴着有用吗? 不是讽刺
Free hug. Anytime, anywhere.
免费拥抱 随时 随地
Pass. Sacks said you had something I'd be interested in.
算了 萨克说你有我感兴趣的东西
I'm assuming it's a signed confession.
我估计应该是签了字的供认书吧
How was Carrie's time of death determined?
卡丽的死亡时间是怎么确定的?
Quickly. Guards at the security gate checked Logan in at 1:15 a.m.
定的很快 门口的守卫看到罗根进去是凌晨1点15
Carrie's alarm went off at 1:21.
卡丽的警报是在1点21响的
They showed up. Found her dead at 1:31.
他们出现 发现她死了是在1点31
Time of death sometime between 1:21 and 1:31.
死亡时间是在1点21到1点31之间
Carrie was dead long before that.
卡丽那之前早就死了
Gia Goodman was over there earlier. Guards checked her out at 3 p.m.
盖娅·古德曼那天早些时候也在 守卫看到她下午3点出去
Many people, including Free Hugs over here, spoke to Carrie after that.
很多人 包括这位免费拥抱先生 在那之后都跟卡丽说过话
We have phone records.
我们有通话记录
Carrie was alive when Gia left, but Gia didn't go alone.
盖娅离开的时候卡丽还活着 但是盖娅不是自己去的
Her son-of-a-congressman fiancé went with her.
她那个官二代的未婚夫和她一起
Probably in the trunk.
可能藏在后备箱里
When Gia left, she simply left a door or a window open for Luke.
盖娅离开以后 她为卢克留了一扇门或者窗
He waited for his opportunity.
他在等他的机会
After he did the deed, he grabbed Carrie's tablet...
在他得逞后 他拿走了卡丽的平板...
and he changed the alarm code all Carrie's friends knew.
并且改掉了卡丽的朋友都知道的报♥警♥号♥码
He shows up at the 09er, establishing a very public alibi.
然后他去了09人 制♥造♥一个完美的不在场证明
Carrie's friends knew Logan and Carrie were always fighting about her partying.
卡丽的朋友都知道罗根和卡丽一直因为她开派对的事情吵架
Gia sent a text she knew would get Logan to show up.
盖娅给罗根发了一条信息 知道罗根会出现
I suppose they murdered her for kicks.
我觉得他们是为了追求刺♥激♥才杀了她
I know how painfully boring these rich kids' lives are.
我知道这群富二代的生活是有多无聊
They murdered Carrie because they were convinced she was cracking.
他们谋杀卡丽是因为他们觉得她要泄密了
Something terrible happened on Carrie's dad's boat nine years ago.
九年前在卡丽爸爸的船上发生了很糟糕的事情
Something worth killing Carrie to keep secret.
就算是杀了卡丽也要保守秘密
Look at these photos.
你看看这些照片
This one was taken the morning after Susan Knight disappeared.
这张是在苏珊·奈特失踪的那天早上拍的
No anchor. They used it to weigh the body down.
没有锚 他们用锚来沉尸
Where'd you get these official police photos?
你怎么会有警局的照片?
Maybe she's friends with Martina Vasquez?
也许她是马丁娜的朋友?
I'm gonna enjoy seeing that smirk disappear when that foreman hands down a life sentence.
陪审团宣判他无期徒刑时 我等着看你栽跟头的样子
Hey.
嘿
You wanna know a secret?
想知道一个秘密吗?
I don't give a shit.
我一点儿都不在乎
I don't care if Logan ain't the guy.
我一点也不在乎罗根是不是凶手
America thinks he's guilty, and that's good enough for me.
大家认为他有罪 对我来说就足够了
Now get the hell out of my office.
现在从我的办公室滚出去
Hey.
嘿
I, uh... I believe the captain told you that the use of cell phones was prohibited.
我 呃... 机长已经告诉过你飞机上是不允许用手♥机♥的吧
Heh. I'm not on the plane.
呵 我不在飞机上
Yeah, I gathered. I really wanna be there with you.
是 我猜到了 我真的很想和你一起过去
There's just so much going on here right now.
但是现在发生了非常多的事情
I just... I couldn't leave.
我... 我不能离开
Sure you could.
你当然可以
Okay.
好吧
Could you maybe try and understand why I chose not to?
那你能不能试着理解为什么我选择不过去呢?
I completely understand.
我完全理解
That's why I think it's time for us to just...
所以我想说我们还是...
Just walk away.
分手吧
Wait, no, that's not what this is.
等等 不 不是这样的
I mean, that's not what I want.
我是说 这不是我想要的
Veronica, I'm standing outside of a hotel with my parents...
维罗妮卡 我和我爸妈站在旅店门口...
who flew to New York mostly to meet you.
他们飞来纽约主要是为了见你
So that loyalty, or friendship...
因此不管是忠诚 友情...
or whatever it is that made you have to stay in Neptune...
还是其他什么的让你不得不留在耐普顿...
I wish that same feeling made you get on the plane today.
我希望同样的感情能让你今天坐上飞机
I gotta go let my mom off the hook, okay?
我得去让我妈放松下来
She's concerned that her blowout's gonna flatten before you get here.
她怕她做的发型等不到你来就塌了
Piz, I'm...
皮斯 我...
I'm really sor... Yeah. Okay.
我真的非常抱... 我知道 没事
Okay. Goodbye, Veronica.
就这样吧 再见 维罗妮卡
Logan's coming over to talk about the case.
罗根等下会过来讨论案子
Please be nice.
对他友善点儿
What? I'm over 21.
干嘛? 我过21岁了诶
Truman-Mann left a message.
垂门曼公♥司♥留言了
Apparently, they left several on your cell but never heard back.
显然 他们给你打了好几通电♥话♥但是都没有回复
Okay. I'll give them a call. Thanks.
好吧 我会给他们回电♥话♥的 谢谢
No need. They said they're moving on without you.
不用 他们说他们打算开除你
They needed someone a little more "motivated," I think it was. Or "dedicated."
他们需要更"积极"一点的人 我记得是 也可能是说更"有奉献精神"
I saved the message.
我存了那条留言
The gist was they wanted someone who cared enough to return a call.
大概就是他们想要一个至少会回电♥话♥的人
You worked so hard for so long...
你努力了这么长时间...
and just like that...
然后就这样...
you're throwing it away?
把一切都抛弃了吗?
For what?
为什么?
This is Keith.
我是基思
Just give me two minutes. Okay?
等我两分钟 好吗?
All right. Bye.
好的 拜
I'm gonna... I'll be right back.
我... 我马上回来
Deputy.
副警长
I guess I picked the wrong week to quit smoking.
我觉得我挑错戒烟的时候了
You know, I saw this thing on, uh, YouTube a few weeks ago, Keith. It's a funny video.
几个星期前 我在优酷上看到这个视频 基思 是个搞笑视频
Two Nazi officers, they're looking at the skulls on their insignias.
两个纳粹军官 他们看着用无数头颅换来的徽章
The piles of dead bodies.
还有成堆的尸体
And they have this moment of clarity.
然后他们突然意识到
"Wait a minute.
"等等"
"We're the bad guys."
"我们是坏人"
If you were a bad guy, Jerry, you wouldn't be here now.
如果你是坏人 杰瑞 你现在就不会在这儿了
Lamb, he's just a puppet.
莱步 他不过是个傀儡
Everyone is on the take.
每个人都不干净
That gun they planted on the Navarro kid...
他们嫁祸在那个纳瓦罗身上的枪...
I checked that into evidence myself.
是我去干的
And that's just the tip of iceberg.
那也不过是冰山一角
And you'll testify to that fact?
你愿意作证吗?
We gotta move.
我们得离开这儿
Mr. Mars.
马尔斯先生
Yeah, I need an ambulance.
是的 这里需要救护车
Oh, my God.
天啊
No.
不
Mr. Mars, come on.
马尔斯先生 快
Come on, come on.
快点 快点
Dad! Dad!
爸! 爸!
What happened? Is he hurt?
怎么回事? 他受伤了吗?
No. Open your eyes!
不 睁开眼睛!
Open your eyes, Dad. Wake up. It's Veronica.
睁开眼啊 爸爸 醒醒 我是维罗妮卡啊
Call for an ambulance, now!
快叫救护车 马上!
Miss Mars.
马尔斯小姐
Your father has some pretty serious injuries.
你父亲的伤势很严重
He has fractures of the ribs, skull and pelvis.
他的肋骨 颅骨和盆骨多处骨折
We're gonna have to keep him in the ICU.
我们得让他待在重症监护病房♥里
When can I see him? It'll probably be a couple of days.
我什么时候才能见他? 可能要等几天以后
And Sacks?
那萨克呢?
The other man in the car?
车上的另一个人?
I'm afraid he was DOA.
他在送来医院的路上已经死亡
Was he a friend of yours?
他是你的朋友吗?
Wait.
等等
Don't go.
别走
电影精选列表