Yahtzee.
哎呀
Production.
制片方
Uh, yeah. I just got a call from my mother-in-law...
呃 没错 我刚刚接到我岳母打来的电♥话♥...
and she says Clint Eastwood wants to shoot a movie in her backyard.
她说克林特·伊斯特伍德要在她的后院拍电影
Well, is your mother-in-law in Neptune?
您岳母是在耐普敦吗?
Because our location scouts are in Neptune today.
因为我们今天取景是在耐普敦
I know for a fact Clint Eastwood isn't shooting a movie in Neptune.
可我很清楚事实上克林特·伊斯特伍德并没有在耐普敦拍片
Look, I don't know what's going on here, but...
听着 我不知道那边是怎么回事 但是...
Buried treasure.
尘封的宝藏
The good old Neptune High yearbook.
耐普敦高中的老校历
I suppose this would be a collector's item for Bonnie's biggest fan.
看来这该是邦妮最忠实粉丝的骨灰级收藏了
"D. Pugh. Don't let the bastards get you down. Shine your light. Carrie."
"德·皮尔 不值得为那些混球伤心 亮出你自己的光芒 -卡丽"
The future Bonnie DeVille herself.
未来的邦妮·德维尔
So who is this "D. Pugh"?
那这个"德·皮尔"又是谁?
No way.
不会吧
Ruby Jetson.
瑞比·捷特森
Ha, ha. Like that's a valid excuse.
哈哈 好像这借口很靠谱似的
Man. Excuse me one sec. Give me a minute.
失陪一下 等我一会儿
Don't you know I'm at work? Hey, buddy. I need a favor.
你不知道我在工作吗? 老兄 帮我个忙
Can you get me a student's permanent file?
你能搞到一个学生的永久档案吗?
You do realize that I'm a teacher now, Veronica.
维罗妮卡 你应该知道我现在是个老师了吧
An educator.
一个教育者
This is a position of responsibility.
这个岗位需要的是责任
So you're saying it's gonna be super-easy. Good. I did not want to put you out.
你是想说简直手到擒来是吧 太好了 我也不想太麻烦你
Veronica. Ugh.
维罗妮卡 呃
It's not even a current student.
根本都不是现在在籍的学生
That does not make it okay.
那也不是借口
Name's Della Pugh. She was a junior when we were seniors.
名叫德拉·皮尔 我们高中的时候她初中
You're the best. Veronica...
你最好了 维罗妮卡...
Shit.
妈的
Balboa County Sheriff's Department. I.D. please, ma'am.
巴尔博亚县治安部 女士 请出示证件
Perfect timing.
来得正好
Can I get you to step by this window real quick?
您能快点站在这窗前吗?
Can you just look out? Gorgeous profile.
往外看好吗? 这个景太美了
Put your hands behind your back. We need to see some I.D.
手背到后面 我们需要查看您的证件
Okay, but pensive, like you got a big decision weighing on your mind.
好的 但您先摆出沉思 好像要做一个重大决定的表情
Yes. Perfect.
很好 完美
Veronica Mars?
维罗妮卡·马尔斯?
Deputy Sacks.
萨克警官
Kudos for rocking the 'stache till it came back in style.
胡子很性感 迟早会流行的
You made bail, Veronica.
你被保释了 维罗妮卡
Veronica, my, how you've grown.
维罗妮卡 天啊 都长这么大了
Seems like only yesterday you could have been tried as a minor.
似乎昨天你还能以未成年人身份出庭呢
Clifford.
克利福德
Seeing as you spent all that time in law school, you know breaking and entering is a felony.
瞧你在法学院念了那么长时间书 应该知道擅闯民宅是重罪吧
Come on. I learned that way before law school.
还说呢 我没进法学院之前就知道了
I knew the felonies before I knew the state capitals.
我对重罪比对各州首府还熟悉
You probably also know, then, that convicted felons don't take the bar exam.
你大概也知道 重罪犯是不能参加律师资格考试的
Sorry if I don't think you blowing up your life is a joke.
很抱歉我不认为你毁掉自己的一生有什么好笑的
Keith Mars!
基思·马尔斯!
Bailing his daughter out of jail. This I had to see.
把自己的女儿保释出狱 这好戏怎么可以错过
Sacks, get out your phone.
萨克 把手♥机♥拿出来
I think we just got our Sheriff TwitPic of the Day.
我们治安局的今日推特就这张了
Seriously?
真的假的?
We're just leaving, sheriff. So, uh, what is it?
我们这就要走了 警长 怎么回事?
You look fit. Not your typical junkie B&E.
你看起来挺健康的 不是平时病怏怏的私闯民宅的样子
Veronica is friends with the Echolls kid. Of course she is.
维罗妮卡是艾克斯那孩子的朋友 当然当然
You must be very proud. You don't want to go down that path.
你想必很骄傲啊 你可别后悔
And what path is that?
我怎么了?
The path where you say things regarding my daughter that I don't like.
你再对我女儿出言不逊 我就不客气了
The thing is Veronica's actually a really resourceful girl.
维罗妮卡是个聪明的女孩
Woman. How resourceful can she be, Sacks?
聪明的女人 她怎么聪明了 萨克?
You busted her. Veronica?
她被你抓起来了 维罗妮卡?
This is who you picked up?
这又是你搞的?
Oh, my God. Hilarious, girlfriend.
天啊 没搞错吧 亲爱的
I know, girlfriend. Isn't it?
我知道 亲爱的 是吧?
This one is always playing pranks on me.
她总是爱和我开玩笑
She's good. It's like George Clooney and his friends.
很有趣 就像乔治·克鲁尼和他朋友们
Have you heard the one about him crapping in his buddy's cat box?
你知道他曾在他哥们的猫屋里大便的事吗?
I love it. Right?
当然知道 是吧?
So, what was it gonna be this time? I was gonna go with...
接下来还有什么? 接下来...
the old aluminum vibrator in your carry-on.
我会在你手提袋里放入振动器
Ugh. Bitch.
呃 真坏
You two are friends?
你们两个是朋友?
Fast friends. BFFs.
好朋友 闺蜜
If both Miss Jetson and the court agree not to press charges, Veronica's free to go.
如果捷特森小姐和法官都同意不起诉 那维罗妮卡就可以走了
The court is only involved if there's an intent to commit a crime. There wasn't.
有罪犯才能审判 但根本没人犯罪
So the B&E is considered an illegal trespass, a misdemeanor...
所以只会被认为是非法闯入 一项小罪...
leaving the charges entirely in the hands of the victim, i.e., Ruby, i.e., my BFF.
那样的话 起诉权就在受害者手中 也就是我的闺蜜 瑞比手中
What she said.
她说得没错
So, girlfriend, what are you up to?
亲爱的 你想干嘛呢?
Where I come from, they just say "thank you."
说句"谢谢"不行吗?
No, they don't. You went to Neptune High, Della Pugh.
不 你上的是耐普顿高中 德拉·皮尔
I found you in the yearbook.
我在毕业册里看到过你
You know, at the end of my freshman year, I tried out for the dance team.
高一♥期♥末的时候 我很想加入舞蹈队
I got cut. And you were supposed to be the nice one.
但没入选 你本来应该安慰人的
So I came to you and said, "What do I need to do to make the squad?"
所以我去问你 "我怎么才能入选?"
And you know what you said to me?
你还记得怎么回答我的吗?
"Dance better."
"跳得好点"
So why did you bail me out of this jam?
那你今天为什么还要帮我?
Because you have something that I want.
因为我需要你帮我做件事
Everything in my life has led to this moment.
我一生都在等待着一刻
Did she need to be here?
非得带上她吗?
I'm the designated driver. That's the deal.
我们说好的 我来保驾护航
Evening, miss. Just give me a sec to adjust.
晚上好 小姐 先让我适应一下
I forgot my panties.
我忘穿内♥裤♥了
So this is happening.
非得这样是吧
You understand how much trouble I'd be in if she chooses to press charges.
如果她起诉我就会很麻烦 你明白的
I've let her draw finger hearts on my upper thigh for the last 10 minutes.
她在我大腿上画桃心画了十分钟
So, yeah, I get the stakes.
所以我明白的
Hey, Logan, is that your new girlfriend?
嘿 罗根 她是你的新女友吗?
Whoa. Hey.
哇 嘿
You gonna kill this one too, lieutenant?
你要把她也杀了吗 中尉?
Right this way, Mr. Echolls. Thanks.
这边请 艾克斯先生 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
I was with them, so...
我跟他们是一起的...
Of course Ruby chose the 09er for her date.
瑞比当然会选09人俱乐部啦
When you're too old to exclude the undesirables from your lunch table...
当你老到没什么权势的时候...
open a club, charge $22 for a vodka tonic and put up a velvet rope.
开个俱乐部吧 伏特加汤尼收个22刀 再放些天鹅绒帘子
Make them think this must be heaven.
让人们觉得醉生梦死
Yo, what's up? All alone!
哟 咋了? 落单了?
You drinking? You want a drink?
喝酒吗? 来一杯啊?
I'm just kidding. Heh.
开个玩笑 呵
Yo, see that guy over there?
看到那个人了吗?
That's my boy, Broyden.
他是我朋友 布鲁丹
And he was looking at you...
他正看着你呢...
and you made him premature in his pants.
你让他的裤子有点湿
Also, because he thinks you're really cool.
他觉得你很正点
He's a good guy, honestly. Fuck off.
他人很不错的 滚开
If you've never been heli-skiing, you never really skied.
没试过高空滑雪 就不算滑过雪
I've got a place up in Whistler.
我在惠斯勒有座滑雪场(在英国)
I'll take you up there with me. Fly you up.
我可以带你去那里 试试高空滑雪
There we go. Come on, smile.
这就对了 笑一个嘛
Just one little smile. Not gonna smile? You have a boyfriend?
就笑一个嘛 不笑? 你有男朋友了?
Is he here? What's he do? I'm in hedge funds. What's this guy do?
他在这吗? 他是干嘛的? 我是对冲基金经理 他呢?
He's a hit man. He kills people for money.
他是个杀手 收钱杀人
Can I get a Diet Pepsi?
能给我一瓶健怡可乐吗?
He's actually looking to invest. Do you have a card?
他正想投资点什么 你有名片吗?
I just need a break.
我得喘口气
Apparently, uh, coming to a club alone is just asking for it.
看来一个人到俱乐部真是不好受
电影精选列表