You're gonna get through this. Am I?
你会渡过难关的 真的吗?
Oh, I guess it has been a charmed life.
我想这辈子已经够滋润的了
Take care of yourself, Veronica.
好好照顾自己 维罗妮卡
You too.
你也是
As far as I can see it's no big deal. Am I missing something?
就我所见没什么大不了的 我有什么遗漏的吗?
You really want to ask that question?
你真的想问那个问题?
We're gonna move on. We have a Bonnie DeVille update.
我们要继续了 有关邦妮·德维尔的最新动态
The star's family is pissed off because Logan Echolls...
这位明星的家人非常愤怒 因为罗根·艾克斯...
is still walking around a free man.
仍然未被绳之以法
Well, the fact is, I mean, Conrad Murray walked the streets for months.
其实 康拉德·莫里也逍遥法外了好几个月呢
被指控过失杀人罪入狱
康拉德·莫里是迈克尔·杰克逊私人医生
So you're saying you think Logan Echolls did it.
所以你是说你认为是罗根·艾克斯干的
I'm saying that I wouldn't want to be in Logan Echolls' shoes.
我是说我可不想落到罗根·艾克斯的境遇
Can you name a single person who thinks that kid is innocent?
你能说出哪怕一个认为那孩子是无辜的人吗?
I can name one.
我能说出一个
So, what are you gonna do about it, Veronica?
那么 该怎么处理呢 维罗妮卡?
Ready to head down to the Batcave?
准备一头扎进蝙蝠洞吗?
"Accessories"?
"饰品"?
Was I trying to keep Dad from looking inside?
我是在试图防止老爸打开看吗?
Would labeling it "Pandora" have seemed a little, what, I don't know...
要是贴上"潘多拉"会不会 我也不知道...
operatic?
更戏剧化?
Haven't you spent nine years figuring out exactly who you are?
花了九年时间你还没想清楚你究竟是谁吗?
Hasn't your life been better since giving this up?
自从洗手不干之后你的生活难道不是更好了吗?
Getting out of Neptune?
离开耐普敦?
It was an iniquitous hellhole when you left.
你离开的时候 这里简直是万恶的人间地狱
And from the look of things, it's only gotten more corrupt.
而种种迹象表明 这里只是变得更加堕落而已
Everything you worked for is right in front of you.
所有你曾为之奋斗的都已近在眼前
Solid relationship...
稳固的关系...
quality job prospects...
优质的工作前景...
a low-profile existence.
低调的处世
Or does all that just bore the shit out of you, Veronica?
还是说这些都无聊得要死 维罗妮卡?
It's just a couple more days.
只是多待几天
He needs my help.
他需要我的帮助
You said you were gonna be swamped with work anyway.
你也说了你反正工作也忙得够呛
The trade deadline approaching, this affects the league in...
交易截止日将近 这对联盟的影响...
Sticking around for a while?
再待上几天?
You know, the magnetic pull of Neptune High...
耐普敦高中的神奇魔力...
I'm heading out.
我出去一趟
Yep.
好
You know what? It's a one-time deal.
怎么说呢? 就这一次
A farewell tour, if you will.
一定要说的话 是一场告别演出
Then again, you ever hear the one...
不过话又说回来了 你听过...
about the junkie who was satisfied with just one more taste of the good stuff?
瘾君子声称再最后尝一口就会满足的说法吗?
You should only wear this.
你应该一直这么穿
Neither have I.
我也没听过
That one.
那里
Really? Not what I was expecting.
真的? 跟我想象的不太一样
Not the big house.
不是那栋大房♥子
It's Unit B according to county tax records.
根据郡税记录 是B幢
My guess is, it's the garage apartment out back.
我猜是后面外面那个车♥库♥公♥寓♥
I wanna get inside.
我要进去
Specifically, I wanna get on her computer.
准确地讲 我要进入她的电脑
See if, A, she's the one who sent you that e-mail...
首先 查一查是不是她给你发了那封电子邮件...
and, B, if she had anything to do with those videos from inside Carrie's house.
其次 看看她和那些卡丽房♥间里的视频有没有关系
I think we would have noticed her filming us.
我觉得如果她在拍我们的话我们应该察觉得到
You found her hiding in Carrie's closet?
你发现她藏在卡丽的衣柜里?
She could have hidden a camera anywhere.
她可以把摄像头藏在任何一个角落
A stuffed animal nanny cam, flowers always work.
毛绒玩具 一大束花都管用
My dad has a trucker hat that's rigged with a camera.
我爸爸就有个装了摄像头的卡车司机帽
Flowers.
花
That's how she got in.
她肯定就是用这个
We were having a party. She came over delivering flowers.
我们正在办派对 她来送花
We lost track of her in the chaos.
当时很乱 我们后来就不知道她去哪儿了
You think there might have been a key lying around when you found Ruby in the closet?
你发现瑞比在衣柜里的时候 有没有看到周围地上有钥匙
She used it to break in and electrocute Carrie?
她拿钥匙闯进去电死了卡丽?
No, it's a walled and gated subdivision on the marina.
不 那里是海边一块高档住♥宅♥区 戒备森严
Lots of celebrity homeowners. Former Mossad agents patrolling the grounds.
很多名流都住在那 前摩萨德探员负责巡逻
Why did you go over there that night?
你那晚去那干嘛?
The tabloids say you broke up with her...
小道消息说在你发现她和那个...
when you found out she was hooking up with that bozo, Sean.
傻瓜肖汉搞在一起之后 你就和她分手了
Dick saw a tweet that night saying Carrie was showing up at the 09er.
迪克看见推特上说那晚卡丽会去09人酒吧
She'd been 10 weeks sober, so I texted her saying, "You sure that's a good idea?"
她已经戒酒十周了 我给她发短♥信♥ "你确定这样没问题?"
She calls me back, starts railing on me.
她回电♥话♥给我 开始斥责我
Later, she texts saying she's having a moment of weakness and needed my help.
后来 她发短♥信♥说她现在很脆弱 需要我的帮助
So like any good sponsor, you go?
所以作为一个好靠山 你就去了?
Am I doing this now?
一定要现在吗?
Fine.
好吧
I checked in at the gate.
我进了大门
I'd been there enough they knew me. They just let me in.
我一直去 所以他们都认识我 就直接放我进去了
I'd been to Carrie's house a hundred times.
我去过卡丽家不下百次
I knew her alarm code.
我知道她家的警报密♥码♥
Everyone knew her code, but this time it didn't work.
谁都知道她家的密♥码♥ 但这次不管用
Carrie?
卡丽?
Now, the alarm goes off.
然后就响起了警报
Then the phone starts ringing.
接着电♥话♥响了起来
I knew it was the guard gate...
我知道是大门警卫...
Carrie!
卡丽!
but I didn't know the code word.
但我不知道密♥码♥
She's not in her bedroom.
她不在卧室
Then I see her bathroom door's open.
然后我看到她的卧室门大开
I walk in and there she is in the tub.
我走进去 就看见她躺在浴缸里
I reach for her.
我跑过去
Next thing I know I'm being read my rights.
我记得的下一件事就是有人在向我朗读权利了
You didn't see the extension cord? No.
你没看到电线? 没
All right. We should get moving.
好吧 咱们该走了
Your car doesn't exactly blend.
你的车子跟这儿可不太搭
♪ Holding my breath ♪
♪ 我屏住呼吸 ♪
What are the odds? Bonnie's first chart-topping hit...
到底是怎样的巧合呢? 邦妮的首张榜首单曲...
seems to be all about drowning...
似乎尽是有关溺死...
and she's found dead in her bathtub.
而她果真死在自己的浴缸里
♪ I can taste all my secrets ♪
♪ 我能尝到一切秘密 ♪
What's the largest capacity memory stick we own?
咱们手头最大的记忆棒有多大?
Aw. You wrote that on my first Father's Day card.
你在我第一张父亲节卡片上写的就是这么一句
I've got a 256 gig.
我有个256G的
Can I borrow it?
能借我一用吗?
Thing holds, like, 75,000 snapshots.
能装大概七万五千张照片
You must really be reconnecting with old friends.
看来跟老友叙旧甚欢啊
I shoot RAW, man. It's a real memory hog.
我的照片可都是RAW格式的 很吃存储啊
Do you know what you're doing here, honey?
宝贝 你知道自己在干什么吗?
The evidence paints a clear picture.
证据已经够充分了
I know Logan has his qualities, but there's a darkness to that kid.
我知道罗根有他好的地方 但那孩子是有阴暗面的
I know what I'm doing.
我知道自己在做什么
Hi there.
您好
Are you Mrs. Barnes? I am.
请问您是巴恩斯太太吗? 正是
My name is Pam Martin.
我叫帕姆·马丁
I am a location scout for a movie...
我为一部电影的取景踩点...
and the script calls for a garage apartment.
剧本上要求一个车♥库♥公♥寓♥
I was hoping you might let me take a look at yours and shoot some pictures.
我希望您能让我进来看看 拍几张照
What's the movie?
什么电影?
It's called The Silver Fox.
叫做"银狐"
It's Clint Eastwood, starring and directing.
克林特·伊斯特伍德自导自演
You know, my son-in-law does Mr. Eastwood's taxes.
其实 我的女婿负责伊斯特伍德先生的报税
What a wonderful coincidence.
真巧啊
It's hardly surprising there's no record of a Ruby Jetson...
除了水电账单 耐普敦并没有...
prior to her first Neptune utility bill.
瑞比·捷特森的其他记录 这很正常
The name sounds made-up.
这名字听着就像假的
A way to feel one degree closer to her idol.
有种想离她的偶像更进一步的感觉
Did she arrive in Neptune hoping to pal around with Bonnie?
她来耐普敦是为了试图跟邦妮成为朋友吗?
Become Bonnie?
还是成为邦妮?
Become famous by killing Bonnie?
还是以谋杀邦妮成名?
电影精选列表