I need your help, Veronica.
维罗妮卡 我需要你帮助
You can't tell anyone. I need your help.
你别告诉别人 我需要你帮助
I need to know.
我要了解
A teenaged private eye.
一位少年私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Trust me, I know how dumb that sounds.
相信我 我知道这听起来很蠢
But it's not like I found a decoder ring at the bottom of a cereal box...
我可没有在麦片盒底部发现解码戒指...
and thought, "That sounds like fun."
想着 "感觉很有趣嘛"
I wish. That would've been adorable.
我倒希望是 那会很迷人
Nope. My best friend was murdered when I was 15.
不 我15岁时最好的朋友被谋杀
Trying to figure out who did it was how I coped.
我要做的是努力找出凶手
My dad was sheriff at the time.
我爸爸曾经是警官
And when he went after the most powerful man in town...
当他去追捕市里最权势熏天的人时...
he turned us both into pariahs.
他把我们变成了贱民
Dad lost his job and I lost my friends.
爸爸丢了工作 我失去了朋友
Kids can be cruel, after all.
毕竟 孩子也会很残忍♥
The cruelest was Logan Echolls, my dead friend's boyfriend.
最残忍♥的是罗根·艾克斯 我死去的好友的男朋友
Like me, Logan was fueled by rage and distrust.
跟我一样 罗根很愤怒 不相信任何人
He wanted to make someone pay.
他要找出真凶
It's likely those qualities are what drew us together.
可能是同样的性格把我们聚在一起
They're absolutely what tore us apart.
也正是如此我们分手了
After my dad was run out of office, he got his PI license and opened an agency.
被逐出警局后 爸爸拿到了私♥家♥侦♥探♥许可证 开了事务所
I hung out there to learn the tricks of the trade.
我在那闲逛 学习如何做侦探
There was plenty of work for both of us in the seedy beach town of Neptune, California.
在加州的海边小镇耐普敦 我们俩都有很多事干
People might think of Neptune as glamorous.
人们或许觉得耐普敦很迷人
Home to movie stars and captains of industry.
是电影明星和企业老板的家
But when the class war comes, Neptune will be ground zero.
但当阶级斗争来临 耐普敦就会变成废墟
It's a Springsteen song:
斯普林斯汀唱过:
Get out while you're young.
若你还年轻就离开吧
I got out when I was 19, leaving a trail of destruction in my wake.
我19岁出走 一路毁伤无数
I've grown up, though.
尽管如此 我长大了
That was the old me. Angry me. Vengeful me.
那是以前的我 愤怒的我 复仇的我
Recode By aBu 20190727
美眉校探电影版
New me? People say I'm a marshmallow.
崭新的我呢? 人们说我是个棉花糖
So a year at Hearst College.
你在赫斯特大学度过一年
BA in Psychology from Stanford.
在斯坦福读心理学硕士
Near the top of your class at Columbia Law.
哥伦比亚法学院的顶尖学生
You're due to take the bar in six weeks.
六周后将参加执业资格考试
A little about us:
至于我们:
We're a multinational firm.
跨国公♥司♥
Fifty lawyers in New York.
在纽约有50名律师
Our clients here at Truman-Mann are primarily Fortune 500 companies.
我们垂门曼客户主要是500强公♥司♥
Our job is to make sure that frivolous lawsuits disappear before they reach the courtroom.
我们的工作是确保那些无聊的诉讼在上法庭前就解决
We're looking at a number of candidates.
我们有很多候选人
All with impressive résumés...
都有让人印象深刻的简历...
but none quite as unique as yours.
但没人像你这样特殊
You were issued a private investigator's license for your 18th birthday?
你18岁生日的时候拿到了私♥家♥侦♥探♥的许可证?
Heh. Is that something California kids do?
呃 加州的孩子们都喜欢侦探吗?
My dad is a PI. I worked for him.
我爸爸是私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 我为他工作
It was more answering phones and handling his travel than anything else.
主要是接电♥话♥和安排旅行
Really? Before you were 20, your name popped up on LexisNexis in 14...
真的? 20岁前你出现在法庭数据库次数是14次...
Fifteen.
15次
Fifteen separate articles or briefs...
15次案件的文件或简报里...
in cases ranging from multiple homicides to dognapping.
包括从连环杀人到偷狗案件
You have a degree in psychology, Miss Mars.
马尔斯小姐 你拥有心理学学位
What do you think that says about a person?
你觉得那说明了什么?
Compulsive, clearly.
冲动 很明显
Addictive personality.
成瘾人格
Possible adrenaline junkie.
可能是肾上腺素上瘾
But that's not me anymore.
但那已经不是我了
I haven't worked a case since I transferred to Stanford.
我自从转到斯坦福就没接过案子
And why is that?
为什么?
The price was too high.
代价太高
It ruined friendships and relationships.
有时候会破坏友谊和感情
Cost me a lot of opportunities along the way.
一路走来让我错失很多机会
So your decision to transfer wasn't related...
所以你决定转行和...
to a certain video of you and another Hearst student?
和你与另一位赫斯特学生的某个视频无关?
The sex tape? No need to be coy. Leonard.
性♥爱♥视频? 不必忸怩 不 伦纳德
It's fine. As lawyers, we are often put in adversarial situations.
没关系 作为律师 我们经常陷于敌对处境
Opposing counsel will seek to exploit any perceived weakness.
对方律师会深挖任何可能的弱点
All I'll say about that tape, is it was made and distributed without my knowledge.
关于视频我要说的就是 它是在我不知情的情况下拍摄和传播的
And I'll ask you:
我问你:
Do I look ruffled?
我看起来气恼吗?
Rebuilding her life took time.
重建她的生活需要时间
More time than you'd think.
比你想的还要长
Zhi Howes was broke. And worse, people considered her passe.
琪·豪斯破产了 更糟的是 人们认为她过时了
She thought about restarting her moribund career with a Kickstarter campaign...
她想重操旧业 参加筹资演讲
but the potential for further humiliation was daunting.
但有可能会失败而被别人耻笑
They brought up the sex tape?
他们提起了性♥爱♥视频?
I think I handled it okay. I have another meeting tomorrow with one of the partners.
我感觉我处理的还可以 我明天还要和一个合伙人会面
I hope we talk STDs.
希望我们讨论性病
What? Wallace.
什么? 是华♥莱♥士♥
He keeps trying to get me to come in for our 10-year reunion.
他一直试图让我参加10周年聚会
"Not bloody likely."
"绝不可能"
Hey, Piz. Yeah.
嗨 皮斯 嘿
The Zhi Howes story. How long is it gonna be now?
是琪·豪斯的故事 这次多久?
Uh, 12 and a half minutes. You're killing me.
呃 12分半 你要逼死我呀
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
You must be the girlfriend who we have heard so much about...
你一定是他的那位久闻大名却从未...
and never seen.
见过的女朋友
I am. Law school.
是的 法学院课程太多了
Mm. Um, I'm a really big fan of the show, though.
恩 呃 尽管如此 我很喜欢你们的节目
Funny story. I do a pretty wicked impression of you.
有趣的是 我学你学的很像
I don't think we... I don't think it's a good idea.
我不认为... 我不认为这是个好主意
Uh, we dated for months in college, and this whole last year...
呃 我们大学约会了几个月 还有去年一年...
and she's only meeting my parents for the first time next week.
她下周才第一次见我的父母
She blames law school for that too.
她把这也怪罪在法学院身上
So the fact that she hasn't met my colleagues...
所以实际上她没见过我同事...
Veronica?
维罗妮卡?
Bonnie DeVille was found dead in her bathtub.
邦妮·德维尔被发现死在浴缸中
Oh, that's awful.
啊 真糟
You a fan?
你是她的粉丝?
I went to high school with her.
我和她是高中同学
She was Carrie Bishop back then.
她那时候叫卡丽·毕丝普
♪ A long time ago ♪
♪ 许久以前 ♪
♪ We used to be friends ♪
♪ 我们曾是朋友 ♪
♪ But I haven't thought of you lately at all ♪
♪ 但最近我不曾想起你 ♪
♪ If ever again A greeting I send to you ♪
♪ 如果我再次向你致意 ♪
♪ Short and sweet to the soul is all I intend ♪
♪ 短暂而甜蜜的生活是我全部所愿 ♪
或是 肖汉· 弗里德瑞导演?
邦妮的选择: 罗根·艾克斯明星之子
I haven't seen or spoken to Logan in nine years.
我已经九年都没和罗根见面或谈话过
Veronica!
维罗妮卡!
I heard he got his life together. Then, suddenly, he's all over the gossip pages.
我听说他生活的很好 忽然 他填满了八卦版面
"Son of a movie star dates pop star."
"电影明星的儿子和流行歌♥手约会"
"Son of a movie star beats up paparazzi."
"电影明星的儿子殴打狗仔队"
"Caught on camera: Son of a movie star threatens celebrity girlfriend's life."
"视频为证: 电影明星的儿子威胁杀害名人女友"
De Ville was electrocuted in her bathtub.
邦妮·德维尔在浴缸里触电而死
Local authorities have ruled the singer's death a homicide...
当地警方把歌♥手的死定性为他杀...
and are focusing their investigation on ex-boyfriend, Logan Echolls.
调查对象正指向她前男友 罗根·艾克斯
When I was a kid, Dad stuck a magnet on our fridge...
当我还是个孩子 爸爸在冰箱上吸了磁铁...
suggesting we accept the things we cannot change.
上面写着 接受无法改变的事物
I thought it was there for my alcoholic Mom's benefit...
我本以为这是给酗酒的母亲看的...
but it stayed up long after Mom was gone.
但妈妈去世很久后它还在那儿
Sheriff Lamb, is it true that Logan Echolls was in the house when Bonnie died?
莱步警官 邦妮死时罗根·艾克斯真的在她家吗?
We found Echolls passed out next to DeVille's body.
我们发现艾克斯昏倒在德维尔的尸体旁边
Sheriff, are you aware of the video...
警官 你知道罗根·艾克斯...
of Logan Echolls threatening Bonnie?
威胁邦妮的那个视频吗?
Get out. You're not welcome here.
出去 你在这儿不受欢迎
You get rid of him, or you're gonna end up dead.
离开他 要不你就得死
Kind of speaks for itself.
视频本身就很明了了
Can you speak to the tragedy...
你能说说这位...
电影精选列表