Oh, God, are too many boys hitting on you? Poor thing.
哦 天啊 太多凯子钓你? 真可怜
Do you wanna tell me why you broke into my place, huh?
能告诉我你为什么要闯进我家吗?
Well, Bonniefan23, you sent an e-mail...
好吧 邦妮粉丝23号♥ 你发了一封邮件...
implying that Bonnie's death had the upside of making Mr. Echolls here available to you.
暗示邦妮死了艾克斯就是你的了
Don't try and deny it. I know it's true.
别想否认 我很确定
You were caught hiding in Bonnie's closet.
你藏在邦妮的衣柜里 被发现了
And you have, what we in the trade call, a "crazy-ass murderer wall."
你还有一面"罪犯专用照片墙"
It's a technical term.
这词儿有点专业
You know, most people think I'm the one sitting at a table with a murderer.
大家都觉得他才是凶手的
No offense, baby, I know you loved her, and you took such good care of her.
别生气 亲爱的 我知道你很爱她 你对她很好
I'm just saying, one of us has an airtight alibi...
但是呢 我有完美的不在场证明...
and the other was found passed out next to Bonnie's body, so...
而他晕倒在邦妮的尸体旁边...
What's your airtight alibi?
你的完美的不在场证明是什么?
Well, I was outside of this very club with, like, 30 other velvet-rope rejects.
哦 那时我就在这间酒吧门口排队呢
I need to take this.
我去接个电♥话♥
I really don't think that you should trust her. She seems kind of skeezy.
我觉得你不应该相信她 她疯疯癫癫的
This is Veronica. Veronica.
我是维罗妮卡 维罗妮卡
Hi, it's Gayle Buckley.
嗨 我是盖尔·巴克利
I'm so sorry to call so late.
不好意思这么晚打给你
How would you feel about coming to work for us here at Truman-Mann?
你觉得来我们垂门曼公♥司♥工作怎么样?
I would feel pretty great about that actually. Thank you.
说实话 我很愿意 谢谢你
We need you to start Monday. Is that a problem?
周一开始工作 可以吗?
Where's your date?
你女朋友呢?
She got them to play a Bonnie single.
她让他们演奏一首邦妮的歌♥曲
♪ Awake and away we go ♪
♪ 醒来就出发吧 ♪
♪ To find it again ♪
♪ 我们去追寻 ♪
Well, on the bright side...
哦 往好处想...
you are not on a date with a murderer.
你没在和杀人犯约会
I do take some comfort in that. How do you know?
谢谢安慰 你怎么知道她说的是实话?
Bouncer confirmed it.
保镖也这么说
Apparently she was outside the club, and performed Medea when the news broke.
那时她在俱乐部外面 打扮成美狄亚(希腊神话中的女巫)
So where do we go from here?
那接下来我们去哪?
Back to New York, I'm afraid.
恐怕要回纽约
I, um... I just accepted my very first big, grown-up lawyering job.
我... 刚刚接受了第一份正式律师工作
Good for you, Veronica.
太好了 维罗妮卡
I don't envy opposing counsel.
我不会嫉妒对方律师的
I really wanted to see this through with you. To find Carrie's killer.
我真的很想陪你 找到杀卡丽的凶手
I can ease your mind there.
让我来揭开真♥相♥吧
Her dad did it. I'm listening.
是她爸杀的 接着说
You know that new tattoo she got? The Japanese symbol for serendipity?
她新的纹身 那个"幸"字 你们知道吗?
That's the name of her dad's firm. The dad she fired as her manager.
那是她爸经纪公♥司♥的名字 他本来是她的经纪人
She knew he was gonna try to kill her, she implicated him before the fact.
她早就看出来他想杀她了
Her dad was in London.
她爸当时在伦敦
I checked.
我查过了
Last theory:
还有一种可能:
Something awful from Bonnie's past has come back to haunt her.
邦妮的某件不堪回首的往事又来找她了
Have you guys even listened to her new album?
你们没听她的最新专辑吗?
Confessional?
"忏悔"?
The whole thing is about coming clean. She's racked with guilt.
她一直都在忏悔 充满了歉意
She went to Catholic school until the tenth grade.
初中以前她读的都是天主教学校
And she changed her name from Bishop.
然后改了毕丝普这个名字(毕丝普有"主教"之意)
You get what I'm saying.
你们明白了吧
Not a clue.
完全糊涂
She boned a priest.
她上了个神父
She was on the verge of telling the world, the Catholic church silenced her.
她本想向大家坦白 但天主教堂阻止了她
What?
怎么了?
Sweet dreams.
做个好梦
I am so sorry.
太抱歉了
And so grateful. Heh.
谢谢你
Don't be.
不用客气
I was into it.
挺有意思的
We're going skating next week.
我们约好下周去滑冰
Veronica, you flew across the country to help me.
维罗妮卡 你千里迢迢赶过来帮我
This was easy.
我做的不算什么
Um, we're going out to dinner tomorrow night.
呃 明晚我们要一起吃个饭
You should come. Me, Mac, Wallace.
你也来吧 有我 麦克·华♥莱♥士♥
My whole fan club?
都凑一块了?
No, I don't think so.
我还是别去了
So you're not going to the reunion either, then?
你不去同学聚会了吗?
I circled that date in my calendar 10 years ago and vowed to skip it.
我十年前就在日历上做了标记 提醒自己一定不要去
You need a ride to the airport?
需要我送你去机场吗?
Promised that to my dad.
我爸要送我
I guess this is it.
那就这样吧
We should take the long way home.
我们绕个远路吧
Do I get a chip for this?
能奖我个薯片吗?
Pouring the drink.
倒上酒
Swishing it.
听着声音
Smelling it.
闻着酒香
Leaving the bar without taking a sip?
一口没喝就离开酒吧?
Is this what getting clean feels like?
金盆洗手的生活就是这种感觉吗?
My daughter, the big-shot New York lawyer.
我的女儿是纽约城的大律师了
You're gonna have your own office.
你会有自己的办公室
You have your own office.
你已经有了
You'll be respected.
你会受人尊敬
You're respected.
很多人尊敬你
You're the George Bailey of Neptune. Ha.
你是耐普敦的活雷锋 哈
You know the difference between a lawyer and a prostitute?
你知道律师和妓♥女♥有什么不同吗?
A prostitute stops screwing you when you're dead.
妓♥女♥你死了就不会缠着你了
I got a million of them.
我还有很多段子
Tell me one private detective joke.
你也讲个侦探的笑话吧
Uh...
呃...
I thought so. No. Okay, smart guy.
就猜你没有 等等 小姑娘
Which one of these goes over better?
哪种情况更好?
"Dad, I'm marrying a lawyer"...
"爸 我要嫁给一个律师"...
or "Dad, I'm marrying a private dick"?
还是 "爸 我要嫁给一个侦探混混"?
Okay, no one says "dick" anymore.
好吧 混混这词已经不流行了
But what's the difference between a porcupine and lawyers in a Porsche?
豪猪与开保时捷的律师有什么不同?
On a porcupine...
豪猪的...
the pricks are on the outside.
刺在外面
And a howdy-do to you.
你们肿么样
What's up, V? Wow, you guys look good.
你好吗 V? 哇 你们看起来不错
You've been to Mama Leone's before, right?
你们去过里奥娜妈妈餐厅那里 是吧?
It's laminated menus and "I Heart Lobster" bibs.
那里是塑料菜单 还有胸前印着"我爱龙虾"的t恤
Hey, I've got something to show you.
嘿 让你看点东西
Look, this is from the talent show our senior year.
快看 这是我们高中时候的表演视频
The video yearbook advisor let me see it.
视频管♥理♥员♥让我看的
That one is Carrie Bishop. I don't know who this other girl is.
左边的是卡丽·毕丝普 右边的女孩我不认识
It's Susan Knight. Carrie's best friend.
她是苏珊·奈特 卡丽的好朋友
Also dead, strangely enough. Boating accident...
巧的是 她也死了 因为沉船...
the year I left for Stanford. Why are you showing me this?
在我要去斯坦福那年 为什么要给我看这个?
You'll see.
你马上就明白了
Della Pugh, the girl whose file you asked me to dig up...
你让我调查她档案的那个女孩 德拉·皮尔...
Come again?
再说一遍?
Ignore the dick.
别管那个混混
Check this out.
看这个
Talent show the year after we graduated.
这是我们毕业后那年的表演视频
She does the same duet, solo.
她一个人表演了一样的
Then when people boo...
观众们喝倒彩之后...
I'm gonna burn this place down!
我要把这里烧成平地!
They didn't let her come back to school.
学校不让她再上学了
She had to take all her finals as take-home tests.
她只能在家里考试
But her alibi is solid.
但她有完美的不在场证明
I don't know, let's mull this over while we're wearing lobster bibs.
不管了 让我们边穿着龙虾T恤边想吧
Um, actually...
其实...
When Number One Daughter was young...
第一女儿小时候...
her skills were sharp like blade of sword.
她的智商超群
Now, brain dull, like blade of plow.
而现在 普通人一个
Heh. What the f...?
呵 搞什么...?
No.
不
Yes, ma'am. We are going to the reunion.
是的 女士 我们要去同学聚会
电影精选列表