No, I'm not going. And you can't make me.
不 我不会去的 你们逼我也没有
You have to go.
你一定要去
We've arranged for Piz to fly in.
我们把皮斯请过来了
It's our gift to you.
我们特意为你准备的
Surprise.
惊喜吧
Pirates!
海盗们!
Ahoy!
啊嘿!
We're here because...
我们来这里是...
Because you're a high-powered New York City lawyer now.
是因为你现在是纽约城的大律师了
You should rub that in these people's faces.
你应该让这些人知道你的厉害
And because Alexis Link said that, uh...
亚历克斯·林克曾经说过...
if we were still single in 10 years we'd get creative.
如果十年之后还是单身 我们有戏
And there she is now.
发现目标了
Hey. As a high school nerd success story...
嘿 高中的呆子一举成功...
it is a moral imperative that I take my own victory lap.
我必须得去和大家炫耀一番
Ahoy.
啊嘿
In a lesser known epic poem, Dante's Inferno 2: Hell Freezes Over...
在一部少有人知的史诗 "但丁启示录2: 地狱轮回"里...
10 years after escaping the nine circles, Dante returns.
逃离轮回十年之后 但丁回来了
You know, for old times' sake.
回来叙叙旧嘛
Have a couple shots, catch up with the gang...
喝两杯 和大家坐坐...
Name?
你叫什么?
see if Lucifer's still a bitch.
看看路西法是不是还那么贱
Veronica Mars. No way.
维罗妮卡·马尔斯 不可能
You look so different. I barely recognize you.
你变化真大 我都认不出来了
Really? This look of disdain isn't ringing any bells?
是吗? 这幅鄙视的表情没让你想起点什么?
Let me try looking like I think you're an asshole.
那试试"我觉得你真是个贱♥人♥"表情吧
Wow.
哇
You are still a total loser with no class.
看来你还是毫无教养的失败者啊
How not shocking.
我怎么一点都不惊讶
Class is still clearly a guiding force in your life.
看起来你们还和以前一样有教养
I'm shocked you even came to this. Is that so?
你能来我真是意外 是么?
I knew you'd be here.
我知道你肯定会来
Tell the truth, you've been sitting there since graduation, haven't you?
说实话吧 你是不是高中毕业了就一直待在这里?
Don't worry about her.
别理她
They really should have a bar right by the entrance.
他们应该在门口设个吧台
You can do this, champ.
你能行的 老大
Oh, look who it is!
哦 看谁来了!
Most Likely to Blog and Class Buzzkill.
"博客痴迷者 和 扫兴大王"
Or was it Cutest Smile?
或者"迷人美眉"?
Best Personality. You are just who I was looking for...
"人品最佳先生" 我正想找你呢...
Most-Likely-to-Know-Where- I-Can-Find-the-Bar.
"吧台领座员先生"
Well, look no further, pilgrim.
哦 近在眼前
Gross. No.
真恶心 不用了
What? No, no, no, I just feel bad for her.
怎么了? 不 不 她真是可怜
You know what I mean? Oh, my God, Veronica Mars.
你明白吧? 哦 我的天 维罗妮卡·马尔斯
Hi, Gia. So many mixed emotions right now.
嗨 盖娅 现在情况很复杂
I kind of hated you, like, a lot, but I don't anymore.
我以前很恨你 非常恨你 但现在不了
I'm trying to remember my progress. Blaming you for telling the world...
我要保持住 我的心理医生说 因你告诉全世界...
that my dad was a pedophile is what my therapist calls "misplaced aggression," so...
我爸是个恋童癖而恨你 我的心理医生说是一种"错位取向"...
basically, we're totally cool. Just so you know. Hi, by the way.
我原谅你了 我只是过来打个招呼
You look great. Thank you.
你今晚很美 谢谢
Drop by my place while you're in town. We have to hang.
有空来我家吧 我们一起出去玩
Wait. Come to my after-party. You have to, I mean it. And you...
还有 等会来我们第二弹派对吧 一定要来 还有你...
Um...
呃...
You should come too, friend.
你也一起来吧 朋友
Wow. That hair. Ha, ha. Gia, Gia. Stu's gonna get a plane.
哇 发型不错 哈哈 斯图要买♥♥飞机了 盖娅
Okay, I'm not screwing around. Where's the bar in this joint?
好了 我不是开玩笑的 吧台在哪里?
I'll find us a table.
我们找张桌子
Here you go. Thanks.
给你 谢谢
Oh-ho! No way. How random is this?
哦! 不会吧 我没看错吧?
Corny! Dude!
科尼! 哥们!
How's it hanging, brah? Aw.
最近怎么样啊 兄弟? 啊
You know, I'm doing my deal, taking time for what's mine.
做点生意 赚点小钱呗
I've been making these duct tape wallets.
我生产胶带钱包
Pulling in kasheesh selling them on Etsy. Wow.
然后在网店里出♥售♥ 哇
Yeah. Um, I make some out of maps, if you're interested.
嗯 还有用地图做的 要不要看看
Um... totally. Uh...
呃... 好啊...
You know what, I need to say hi to... Oh, go, go. Peace.
不过我得去打个招呼... 哦 去吧 没事的
Is that Weevil Navarro in slacks? Hey.
那是穿西裤的威尔·纳瓦罗吗? 嘿
You're hugging me.
抱我一下
Please don't make me look bad in front of my wife.
请不要让我在我老婆面前下不来台
Your what? Yeah.
你老婆? 嗯
This is my wife, Jade. Heh.
这是我老婆 婕德
Hi, I'm Veronica. Oh.
嗨 我是维罗妮卡 哦
Hi. It's so nice to meet you. Nice to meet you too.
嗨 很高兴见到你 我也很高兴
And, uh, this, this is, uh... Sorry.
这是 这是... 不好意思
This is Valentina.
这是瓦伦蒂娜
Shut up. She's 3.
不可能吧 她三岁了
I'm attending tea parties at doll stores. This kid rules me.
我都去参加玩具商店的茶会了 她是我领导
Any Pirates in the house?
海盗们在哪里?
Ahoy!
啊嘿!
That's what I'm talking about.
非常好
I hear she's the pole cardio instructor to the stars.
我听说她是有氧运动教练
So hot wife, cute kid.
漂亮老婆 可爱女儿
this is not the weevil that i know.
我认识的威尔可不是这样的
and, uh, i own my own shop now.
哦 我现在有家自己的店了
and i haven't been on my bike since valentina was born.
瓦伦蒂娜生下来之后 我就再也没碰过我的摩托了
to remember those of us who are no longer around...
为了纪念那些离我们远去的朋友...
well, i'll be damned.
我没看错吧
please turn your attention to the screen...
让我们跟老朋友说声 再会...
as we say goodbye to old friends.
请大家看大屏幕
shelly.
雪莉 开始吧
felix toombs.
菲利克斯·拓卜斯
hey, sean, how you doing, man? Meg Manning.
嘿 肖汉 你好吗? 玛格·曼宁
some pretty interesting pictures you got there. you think that's funny?
你拍照片很有品味啊 很自娱自乐啊?
rhonda landers.
朗达·兰德斯
what happened to getting creative with alexis link?
不是要和亚历克斯·林克来一腿吗?
carrie bishop.
卡丽·毕丝普
murderer!
凶手!
susan knight.
苏珊·奈特
okay, now i remember susan knight.
好吧 我终于记得苏珊·奈特是谁了
oh, my god.
我的天啊
logan!
罗根 等一下!
"serendipity" carrie's new tattoo...
卡丽的那个新纹身"幸"...
was the name of the boat they were on the night carrie's best friend drowned.
卡丽最好的朋友淹死的那艘船就叫这名字
and carrie's new album, "confessional"?
卡丽的新专辑 "忏悔"?
"try drowning all our memories tonight"?
那句"今晚让记忆石沉大海"?
something happened on that boat.
那船上肯定发生了什么事情
yeah? you sound like ruby. carrie couldn't keep the secret anymore.
是吗? 瑞比也这么说 卡丽已经守不住这个秘密了
she was unraveling, and whoever killed carrie...
她动摇了 杀卡丽的那个人...
did it to shut her up.
是为了自保
so who else was on the boat that night?
所以那晚上还有谁在船上呢?
there was carrie, stu cobbler, dick. dick?
就卡丽 斯图·柯布勒 迪克 迪克也在?
yeah. dick, gia goodman, luke haldeman. that crowd.
是啊 迪克 盖娅·古德曼 卢克·霍德曼 总之那群人
You ever talk about what happened that night with Carrie?
卡丽有跟你讲起过 那晚上到底发生了什么吗?
Yeah, once.
有一次
She curled up in a fetal position, she didn't speak the rest of the night.
她就蜷缩在那里 整晚上都不说话了
Biggest Success Story goes to...
最成功人士是...
Patti Jackson...
帕蒂杰克森...
for starting her own line of natural hair-care products.
恭喜她创立自己的天然护发品牌
Hey! My people. This must be the good-time table.
嘿! 伙计们 我过来找乐子了
Hey, my brother! What's going on, man? What's up, man?
嘿 伙计! 最近好吗? 你好吗 伙计?
How are you? So 10year reunion.
你最近怎么样啊? 十周年聚会
I want some Kylie Minogue, some Pussycat Dolls, maybe some solo Rob Thomas.
我打算飙几首凱莉·米洛 再来几首小野猫 再吼几首托马斯的
I've had a few drinks on the plane.
飞来的路上 我还喝了几杯
Shh. Where's Veronica?
嘘 维罗妮卡在哪里?
The award for Coming the Longest goes to...
最奔波奖属于...
Veronica Mars.
维罗妮卡·马尔斯
Get that off. Get that off now!
撤掉 把这东西撤掉!
So, what brought you here tonight? I was gonna ask you the same.
话说 今晚你怎么会来的? 我还想问你呢
电影精选列表