Okay.
好的
The only way I'm not gonna spend the day obsessing about my dad...
唯一能让我不去想我爸的情况的方法...
is by nailing Gia and Luke to the wall.
就是把盖娅和卢克绳之以法
Let's go make them sweat.
我们得去吓吓他们了
Gia Goodman? Oh.
盖娅·古德曼? 哦
Here you go. Thank you.
给你 谢谢
the 21st... back tonight...
第21项... 回到今晚...
Thanks, Grandma.
外婆 谢谢
Hi, this is Gia.
喂 我是盖娅
Hey, it's Carrie.
我是卡丽
You're such a punk-ass bitch.
你真是个贱♥人♥
Speak, girl. Speak.
说话啊 妹子 说话
Hey. Something's happening. You need to get over here right away.
有点事 你必须现在过来
Hey. I've made the call to Gia.
喂 我给盖娅打了电♥话♥
She immediately freaked out and called her partner in crime.
她立刻就慌了还给她的同伙打了电♥话♥
Have you seen Luke pick up? I can't actually see Luke right now.
你看到卢克听电♥话♥了吗? 我现在看不到卢克
Apparently, he had to make a pit stop for some hot man-on-man action.
显然他现在正忙着捡肥皂
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Luke is inside a West Hollywood bathhouse.
卢克现在在一家西好莱坞浴室里
What's he doing at...? Oh.
他在哪干嘛? 哦 明白了
Hold on. Someone's at her door.
别挂 有人来了
So I just got this call from this random number and...
我接到了一个未显示号♥码的电♥话♥然后...
It's Cobb.
是柯布
It was Carrie's voice and she seemed... She called Cobb for help.
卡丽的声音而且她好像... 她向柯布求助
Why? Does she need someone to empty her cat box?
为什么? 她需要找人清理她的猫砂么?
Shh, shh. Someone is just messing with you.
别出声 有人在捉弄你
I mean, it's probably that nosy bitch, Veronica Mars.
我是说 很可能是那个烦人的婊♥子♥ 维罗妮卡·马尔斯
It's called "curiosity."
这叫做"好奇心"
You need to relax, Gia. Just relax.
你需要放松 盖娅 放轻松
No freaking way.
不了个是吧
Update, please.
发生什么了
Yeah, Gia and Cobb are totally about to do it.
盖娅和柯布要去滚床单了
Are you serious?
你说真的?
Gia seduced her lapdog into killing Carrie.
盖娅诱惑了她的小白脸杀了卡丽
Can you see them? No, thank God.
你能看见他们吗? 幸亏我看不到
Shit. What's going on?
见鬼 发生什么了?
Dad had all the good listening devices locked up.
爸爸把所有高端的监听设备都锁起来了
I had to use one of the old bugs that uses FM signals.
我只能用老式的FM信♥号♥♥的设备
Bandwidth at the end of the dial no one uses, 88.6.
频道是一个没人在用的88.6
As in "88.6 Rock Hard Rock?"
你是说"88.6尽情摇滚"?
Tell me you're joking.
你是在开玩笑吧
Neptune's new classic rock station. All right. Probably okay.
耐普顿的新传统摇滚电台 好吧 但也许没事
The bug only transmits a hundred yards or so. I should be able to get away with it.
窃听器只能传播一百码左右 应该不会被发现
Was Carrie's tablet one of the big ones or the little ones?
卡丽的平板电脑是大的还是小的?
No, it was a little white one.
是个小的白色的
There is one matching that description on Gia's table.
盖娅桌上有个一样的
She'd have to be stupid to keep it there. I sat behind her in Algebra.
她得多蠢才会留着平板电脑 代数课上我坐她后面
Nothing would shock me.
她是蠢到没朋友
Well, Carrie's was inscribed. It was like:
卡丽的平板电脑有刻字
"Rock you very much from the MTV Music Awards," something like that.
类似"MTV音乐奖让你尽享摇滚"的东西
I need to get a closer look. Veronica.
我得走近点看看 维罗妮卡
I'm not gonna break in. I'm just gonna drop by for a hang.
我不是要闯进去 我只是路过去瞧瞧
She could be a murderer.
她可能是个杀人犯
Child, please. It's Gia Goodman.
放心吧少年 这是盖娅·古德曼
The day I can't handle Gia Goodman...
还怕我搞不定盖娅·古德曼...
The four minutes of sex I could hear just fine.
4分钟的床戏能监听到
The mike couldn't pick up the last 20 minutes of pillow talk...
最后20分钟的枕边话...
or whatever has gone on in that bedroom.
或者别的什么我却听不到
Hi, kitty.
嗨 猫咪
Veronica. Hi.
维罗妮卡 你好啊
That look is making me think you didn't mean it when you said "come by and hang." Heh.
这个表情让我觉得你说"欢迎来我家玩"不是认真的
No, I meant it. Come on in. Come in.
不 我很欢迎 快进来
Do you like your little tablet?
你喜欢你的小平板么?
I mean, I have the big one.
我是说 我有个大号♥的
But this is so cute, isn't it?
但是这个超萌 不是吗?
Well, cute only gets you so far in life.
萌也不能当饭吃
Am I right?
我说的对吗?
All right!
好诶!
I'm sorry. What?
抱歉 你说什么?
My regularly scheduled programming was preempted...
我平常听的摇滚电台...
by the sound of you getting your rocks off, Hoss.
被你的云雨覆盖了呀 豪斯
You really wanted that poor girl to say your name.
你真的很想让那姑娘说你的名字
What are you talking about?
你说什么?
shot clock... manager's a crazy...
投球时限... 经理是个疯子...
"Rock you very much." Where 'd you get this?
"尽享摇滚" 你从哪拿来的?
Carrie was always giving away her swag.
卡丽总是把她的东西乱扔
So, what are you really doing here? What do you mean?
你在这到底是想干嘛? 你什么意思?
Well, I'm not stupid. I know you didn't come by to hang out. So come on.
我不笨 我知道你不是顺路来逛逛 所以直说吧
What's eating Veronica Mars?
维罗妮卡·马尔斯在想什么?
Oh, yeah.
关于这个
That.
这么说吧
I'm pretty sure you murdered Carrie Bishop...
我很确信你谋杀了卡丽·毕丝普...
because she was on the verge of telling the truth about what happened...
因为她差点就要说出9年前
with Susan Knight nine years ago.
苏珊·奈特那件事的真♥相♥
You are an insane person.
你疯了
I was in the 09er.
我当时在09人
Everyone saw me.
每个人都能给我作证
You're right. I misspoke.
对 我说错了
You didn't kill her.
你没有杀她
You used your lady parts to get Stu Cobbler to do it for you.
你用身体引诱了愚蠢的小柯布为你杀了她
Heh. Don't be gross.
别恶心人
I just watched you from across the street, Gia.
我刚才在街对面监视你 盖娅
I have pictures.
我有照片
If I had any Facebook friends, they'd be enjoying them already.
如果我有脸书好友 他们一定已经在欣赏那些照片了
I'd say wait till your fiance finds out...
我本想等你未婚夫自己发现...
but I'm gonna go ahead and guess he's okay with it.
但是我估计他也不在乎
You are protecting his bright future, right?
你在保护他的大好前程 对吧?
I mean, there are beards and then there are beards that go the extra mile.
我是说做了些错事就要做更多错事去掩盖
I was at the 09er. There are witnesses. Everybody saw me.
我当时在09人 那里有证人 所有人都看到我了
Gia, keep up.
盖娅 省省吧
We're past that now.
我们已经说过那个了
I believe you.
我相信你说的
I even have proof you were there.
我甚至有你当时在那的证据
Timestamped video.
有时间标记的视频
And right about now...
而现在...
it's dawning on you where this video came from.
你在想这视频哪来的
The camera on Carrie's tablet.
卡丽的平板电脑的摄像头
Cobb took the tablet from Carrie's house after he killed her.
柯布杀了卡丽之后从她家拿走了平板电脑
Here you are typing out the text that'll get Logan over to Carrie's.
这是你发短♥信♥给罗根让他去看看卡丽
I think the sheriff is gonna be very interested in this video.
我想警长会对这段视频感兴趣的
Do you even remember Cobb from high school?
你记得柯布在高中的时候吗?
Just this total trailer-park weirdo.
就是个完完全全的怪人
Creepy guy who sat behind me in Civics reading "Guns & Camouflage" or whatever...
市政学课上坐在我后面读"枪炮和伪装"什么的...
eye-screwing me and smelling like old sponge.
一直盯着我 一股发霉的味道
He had the good drugs, though.
他有上等的毒品倒是真的
That night that we went out on Carrie's boat...
我们去卡丽的船上的晚上...
we tried to hit him up for product...
我们去问他要点毒品...
but he insisted on us taking him with.
但他坚持要带他上船
We got so shit-faced it didn't really matter.
我们都嗨了所以怎么都无所谓
But then Susan, as usual...
但之后苏珊 像平常一样...
bottoms out.
烂醉如泥
She starts bawling about...
她开始哭喊...
the baby that she gave up for adoption.
那个她送去领养的宝宝
She disappears below deck.
她消失在甲板下面
Carrie found her later and she was barely breathing.
卡丽后来找到她 几乎没有了呼吸
But Cobb says that she'd sleep it off.
但柯布说她只是要睡了
Because he'd seen it a hundred times before.
因为他见过很多次这样的情况
And you believed him. We were out of our skulls.
你们相信他了 我们都没带脑子
We were picturing jail time.
我们都在想监狱的事情
Lost futures. Lost fortunes.
没有未来 没有财富
电影精选列表