the violent death of a celebrity who seemed to have it all?
名利双收的明星惨遭横死的悲剧吗?
So, what's new with you?
有什么新鲜事吗?
I need your help, Veronica.
维罗妮卡 我需要你帮助
I don't really do that anymore.
我现在不做那个了
Look, can you just hear me out?
你能听我说完吗?
He's being bombarded by lawyers wanting to represent him.
他快被想做代理的律师们淹没了
I'm just gonna go out there, see my dad...
我只是去那儿看我爸爸...
and help Logan weed out the shysters.
并且帮助罗根赶走那些讼棍
Well, give Logan my best.
代我向罗根问好
Tell him I've gotten used to the loose bone fragments floating around my orbital socket.
告诉他我已经习惯了被打成熊猫眼
You may not want to mention that violent streak to his new lawyer.
你不会跟他新律师说你的暴♥力♥倾向吧
Shut up, okay? Okay.
别说了 好吗? 嗯
Hey there.
嘿 你好啊
Hi.
你好
Um...
呃...
You weren't planning on carrying me through the airport, were you?
你不是打算抱着我穿过机场吧?
Uh, no, I just met with JAG Corps, so... Fun bunch of guys.
不 我刚刚见过了军法署的军人... 他们很有趣
I, um, had heard, of course...
呃 我当然听说了...
but I couldn't fully picture it.
但我没亲眼见证
You should only wear this, like, ever.
你该永远只穿着这个
Let me?
让我拿吧?
How did you get through security?
你是怎么过安检的?
Uh, I bought a $49 ticket to Palm Springs. Totally worth it.
我花49美元买♥♥了去棕榈泉的票 超值
How was your flight? Good.
飞得怎么样? 挺好
I would've been fine in coach. But thank you.
我坐汽车也行 不过谢谢你
There's the sun. Do you ever get tired of all this amazing weather?
阳光真好 你对这种好天气会厌倦吗?
Yeah, and how about them Dodgers?
会啊 那你厌倦洛杉矶道奇队了吗?
Look at us, falling right back into our old rhythms.
瞧我们 感觉又回到了过去
I imagine your dad is pretty excited to see you.
我猜你♥爸♥爸见到你一定很兴奋
I'm surprising him.
我没通知他
So are you gonna ask if I did it?
你要问我是不是杀人了吗?
I wouldn't be here if I thought you did.
我要是觉得你杀人了就不会在这儿
Hi.
你好
Mars Investigations.
马尔斯调查所
Sorry, he's unavailable. Can I take a message?
不好意思 他不方便 我可以帮你留言吗?
Hang in there, Mr. Millet. I should know something in a few days.
坚持下去 米莱特先生 几天后我应该就知道了
Uh, yes, we will take pictures...
是的 我们会拍照...
but I'm afraid "shooting the son of a bitch" is not a service that we currently offer.
但"开枪打死那个贱♥货♥"不是我们的业务范围
All right, bye.
好的 拜拜
You buckled.
你还是没忍♥住
Oh, the magnetic pull of Neptune High brought you back.
耐普敦高中把你吸回来了
Heh. Oh, you've got spirit, yes, you do.
嘿嘿 你还是集体感的
Actually...
实际上...
No.
不
Logan. Of course. I'm just helping him find a lawyer.
一定是罗根 我只是帮他找到律师
Mm-hm.
恩哼
Oh, Piz says to tell you hi.
皮斯向您问好
Good man, Piz.
皮斯是个好小伙
How'd he feel about you coming out here to see Logan?
他对你来见罗根怎么看?
It's not a social call.
这不是社交拜访
He understands that.
他能理解
Mm-hm.
恩哼
He does.
真的理解
What's going on here?
发生什么事了?
Stop and frisk. Some developer bought up all this...
是拦截盘查 一些开♥发♥商买♥♥下了这里
now our local police are running off the undesirables.
本地警♥察♥就开始在这附近驱赶小混混
It's the Neptune way.
这就是耐普敦的惯常做法
Protecting and serving the highest bidder.
保护有钱人
So this new Sheriff Lamb...
所以这位新任的莱步警官...
He as big of a clown as his little brother? Bigger.
他和他弟弟一样是小丑? 更糟
Lazy and barely competent like his brother. More venal and corrupt.
和他弟弟一样懒惰无能 还更贪污腐♥败♥
Well, if it isn't the man, the myth, the legendary pain-in-the-ass Keith Mars.
这不是传说中的搅屎棍基思·马尔斯吗
Deputy.
副警长
You catch any husbands lately with their pants down?
你最近又去抓奸夫了吗?
You should get a slide projector and bring it down to the station.
你应该把偷♥拍♥的照片搞个幻灯机 把它带到警局
We'd love to see your dirty-picture collection.
我们会很乐意观看你收集的色情图片
Well, you boys are so busy cleaning up the town, how will you find the time?
你们忙着清理城市 哪能找到时间?
What'd you get those two crime lords for? Embezzlement? Human trafficking?
你们抓住这两个小混混干嘛? 盗用公♥款♥? 贩卖♥♥人口?
Don't know yet. But I'm sure we'll figure something out.
还不知道 不过我确信会发现点什么
I guess you probably let a lot of things slide on your watch.
我想你经常睁只眼闭只眼吧
Those days are gone now.
你的时代已经过去了
You know what happens when you mess with the bull, right?
你知道惹怒了公牛是什么下场 对吧?
You get the clichés?
陈词滥调?
Lyles!
嘿 蓝尔!
Look what we got here!
看看这是什么!
Couple of taggers.
一些喷漆
I'm painting my sister's bike, bitch.
贱♥货♥ 我在给我姐漆车
Bitch?
贱♥货♥?
Who you calling a bitch?
你叫谁贱♥货♥?
You want some more juice, boy?
你还想尝尝电流吗?
You move one more inch, I will light you up like a Christmas tree.
你再动一步 我会让你像圣诞树一样发亮
Deputy.
副警长
Unless you wanna be a YouTube star by tomorrow morning, let those boys go now.
要是你不想明早变成优酷明星 就放了他们
Or I can shove that phone right up your ass.
我也可以把手♥机♥塞进你屁♥眼♥里
Well, we've seen how tough you are with boys.
我们见识到了你是怎么欺负男孩子的
Maybe this is the day you find out how you do with a full-grown man.
今天你就能发现和成年人对抗的下场
Would you look at that? Already uploaded to the Cloud.
看看 已经传到云端了
Well...
嗯...
I think these boys have learned a valuable lesson.
我想已经给这些孩子们上一课了
Guess we can shut it down for the night.
今晚到此为止
Let's go.
走吧
You realize you'll make more in your first year...
你知道你第一年挣的比我...
than I did in the best years of my life? So?
最赚钱时赚的还要多吗? 所以呢?
So? You're destined for greatness.
你命中注定要成就伟业
Something much bigger than you would have ever found here.
比这儿任何工作都要强
The only greatness...
我应聘的这些工作里...
inherent in these jobs I'm interviewing for...
唯一的伟大...
is the fact that they'll allow me to pay off my student loans.
就是可以还清助学贷款
Candygram for Mongo. Mongo like candy.
给小甜甜的糖果盒 小甜甜喜欢糖果
Hey, welcome home. Welcome home.
嘿 欢迎回家
Mac, Wallace. You hardly drop by at all anymore.
麦克·华♥莱♥士♥ 真是稀客
Hi.
你好
Wallace. Mr. Mars.
华♥莱♥士♥ 马尔斯先生您好
How's next year's freshman class looking?
明年的新生怎么样?
Words you never wanna hear out of your dad's mouth.
你从不会想从爸爸嘴里听到的话
His team. Whatever, perv.
他的团队 无论什么 变♥态♥
I've been promoted to JV coach for next year...
我已经升职明年做副教练了...
so now I'm just waiting for Coach McDonald to die.
现在我就在等着麦克唐纳教练挂掉
Well, good luck with that. And, Mac, you still with Sun Microsystems?
祝你好运 麦克 你还在太阳微系统公♥司♥?
Actually...
其实...
Go ahead and tell them what you been up to now.
说吧 告诉他们你现在在干吗
The shame. Ooh, the shame.
好丢脸
Hooters waitress? Ren-Faire juggler?
猫头鹰餐厅服务员? 变戏法的?
Telemarketing. Hooters bar back!
电♥话♥推销 猫头鹰餐厅酒吧后勤!
Clubbing baby seals. Heh.
用棍棒敲小海豹 哈
Worse. I actually took a job with Kane Software.
比这还糟 其实我在凯恩软件公♥司♥工作
I know. I hate it. I do. I wish I was clubbing baby seals...
我知道 我讨厌这个 真的 我倒是希望我在用棍棒敲小海豹...
but they just pay me so well.
但他们给的薪酬太高了
$10, 000 Pyramid. "Things a whore says."
谜底是 "婊♥子♥说过的话"
麦克给的线索是"But they pay me so good."
引用电视节目"The $10,000 Pyramid"
Bud. Bud Light. Ooh. Thank you.
啤酒 淡啤 谢谢
So when Logan said "jump"...
当罗根说"起跳"...
did you actually say "how high"...
那你会问"多高"呢
or was there an understanding that you would achieve max verticality?
还是你就默认跳到最高?
Wow. Two beers. That's how long it takes for you to get surly.
哇 两杯脾酒你就变毒舌了
In case it slipped your mind, Piz is the one without the baggage and the drama.
你别忘了 皮斯是个没负担也不闹腾的人
Mm. I will say this for him:
恩 要我说:
He almost never gets charged with murder.
他永远不可能被控谋杀
Mm. Just one of the things I love about Piz.
恩 这是我爱皮斯的原因之一
No drama.
没有闹剧
电影精选列表