又发现一个 比尔
Found another one, Bill.
不要外出 回家去吧
Get off the streets. Go home.
城里今晚遍布尸体
There's bodies all over the city tonight.
尸体
Bodies?
天哪 埃迪 你在哪里
My God, Eddie, where are you?
安妮是谁 你的心跳变快了
Who is Anne? Your pulse has quickened.
这跟你♥他♥妈♥一点关系也没有
That is none of your goddamn business.
你的所有事都跟我有关系 埃迪
Everything of yours is my business, Eddie.
我们俩没有秘密
We have no secrets.
是吗 那你知道在我们去找你的火箭之前
Yeah? Well, then you know exactly why I'm going here
来这里是为了什么吧
before we get to your rocket, huh?
那当然 我又不是不讲道理
Sure. I'm not unreasonable.
该死 喂
Shit. Yeah?
埃迪 谢天谢地 你在哪里 我得见你
Eddie. Thank God. Where are you? I need to see you.
不 不行 你不能见我
No, no, you can't see me.
埃迪 你得告诉我你在哪里
Eddie, I need you to tell me where you are.
我过去接你
I'm coming to get you.
不行 你不能接近我
No, you cannot come anywhere near me.
你现在不能接近我
You cannot come near me right now.
-理查德 理查德 -不
- Richard. Hey, Richard... - No!
-埃迪 -不 我得上去
- Eddie? - No, I gotta go up there.
你知道你不该来这儿 埃迪
You know you're not supposed to be here, Eddie.
我得上去 兄弟
I got to get up there, man.
咱们的交情还在 兄弟 但是你不能上去
Look, I got love for you, bro, but no can do.
哪有什么不能的事
There's no such thing as can't.
对不住了
I'm sorry, man.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay... Uh...
那你能把这个给他吗
Can you, uh, just give him this?
他必须看看上面写的
He needs to see what's on it.
埃迪 拜托了 我真的需要这份工作
Eddie, please. I really need this job.
-我们吃了他的脑袋吧 -不行 你别碰他
- Let's eat his brains. - No! You do not touch him!
-他是我的朋友 -你怎么回事
- He is my friend. - What's wrong with you?
他在这工作是为了养活家里
He works three jobs just so that he can support his family.
-埃迪 怎么回事 -我们走了
- Eddie, what's going on? - We're leaving.
-"我们" -对
- "We"? - Yeah.
-你在说什么 "我们" -退后
- What are you talking about, "We"? - Just stay back!
-该死 -你想上去吗
- Shit. - You want up?
你说一声不就好了
Well, why didn't you just say?
-上面很平静 -我有点恐高
- It is peaceful up here. - I'm not very good with heights.
你的世界也没那么丑陋
Your world is not so ugly after all.
我都有点难过你的世界要终结了
I'm almost sorry to see it end.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
你去哪儿了 你去哪里了
Where'd you go? Where did you go?
有我在
I got us.
又来 你要害死我了
Again? You're gonna get me killed.
你死了我也会死
You die, I die.
你只要从我的尸体上流出来
Yeah, well, you can always just shed my carcass
再换一个人寄生就好了
and exchange it for another one whenever you need.
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
你跟我太契合了 可不能这么早丢弃
You are far too good of a match to throw away so soon.
再说我开始有点喜欢你了
Plus, I am starting to like you.
你和我并没有多大不同
You and I are not so different.
谢了
Thank you.
笨蛋
好了
Okay.
这是给你的证据
Here's your evidence.
跳下去
Jump.
怂货
Pussy.
举起手来
Hands!
立刻趴在地上
On the ground! Now!
各位 你们不想这么做的 相信我
Guys, you do not want to do this. Trust me.
-戴上面具 -收到
- Mask! - Copy!
好吧 随便你们吧
All right, have it your own way.
-面具 -收到
- Mask! - Copy.
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell is that thing?
不要开火
Hold your fire!
闪光弹
Flares!
他在那里 他在那里
He's there! He's there!
上弹
Reload!
有谁看到他了
Anybody see him?
有谁看到他了吗
Does anyone have eyes on him?
切换到热成像 搜寻目标
Switching to thermal. Seeking target.
我看不到他
I don't have eyes on him.
它去哪儿了
Where is it?
闪光手雷
Flash grenade!
快扔
Throw them!
闪光手雷
Flash grenade!
他在梁上
He's in the rafters!
在上面
Above!
在那里
There he is!
上上上
Move, move, move!
不行 我们不能吃警♥察♥
No! We do not eat policemen!
安妮 安妮 等等
Annie! Annie, wait!
-拜托 等等 -这见鬼的是什么东西
- Wait, please. - Oh, what the hell is that?
不是我 我被感染了
That's not me. I've been infected.
-埃迪 发生了什么事 -他在我体内
- Eddie, what's happening? - He's inside me.
-"他" -对
- "He"? - Yes.
-我知道听起来很疯 但是... -你病了
- I know it sounds crazy, but... - You're sick.
-埃迪 你病得很重 -不 我是很害怕
- Eddie, you're really sick. - No, I am scared!
-我需要帮助 -去医院
- And I need help. - Hospital.
立刻去
Right now.
我不能跟你一起去 不安全
I can't go with you. It's not safe.
上车 埃迪
Get in the car, Eddie.
-后座 -我喜欢她 上车吧
- In the back. - I like her. Get in.
我失控了
I'm out of control.
丹得再给你做一次磁核共振
Dan just needs to do another MRI.
-不做磁核共振 -不行 不做磁核共振
- No MRI. - No. No. No MRI.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
4000到6000赫兹的声波对我来说是致命的
Sound at 4,000 to 6,000 hertz is lethal.
磁核共振的声波频率会严重伤害他
Sound frequency in the MRI is really harmful for him.
怎么 声音对他来说就像氪对于超人一样
What, so, sound is like his kryptonite?
-不是所有的声音 -还有火
- Not all sounds. - And fire.
-火 还有火 -他在跟你讲话
- Fire. And fire. - He's talking to you?
一如既往
Always.
-你感觉痛苦吗 -不痛
- Are you in pain? - No.
其实我什么感觉都没有 除了
No, I don't feel anything, actually, apart from...
我每时每刻都感到很饿
I'm hungry all the time.
你和她在一起感到很难过 是吗 埃迪
And you feel sad, do you not, Eddie, when you are with her?
滚出我的脑子
Get out of my head, man.
你从来没有跟她说过对不起
You never apologized.
你也许不会有机会了
You might not live to get another chance.
安妮
Annie.
我想为发生的事道歉
I just want to say that whatever happens,
我为我对你做的一切
that I am truly sorry for whatever...
真心感到抱歉
And everything I have ever done to you.
真的 真的对不起
I am truly, truly sorry.
还有我爱你
And that I love you.
埃迪
Oh, Eddie...
现在真的不是时候 我们先保住你的命 好吗
Now's really not the time. Let's just keep you alive, okay?
她真好
Aw, that's nice.
我全身湿冷 我能穿这个吗
You know, I'm really wet and cold. Can I, uh, wear this?
当然 想穿什么就穿吧
Yeah, yeah, you can wear whatever you want.
谢谢
Thank you.
有人吗
Hello?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
你迷路了吗
Are you lost?
我没有迷路
I'm not lost.
感谢前来
Thanks for coming in.
-埃迪 我很抱歉 -怎么了
- Eddie, I'm sorry. - What?
埃迪 你的实验室数据出来了
Eddie, I got your labs back,
你的心脏严重萎缩了
电影精选列表