is the key to our survival, but not here on Earth.
德雷克想要把人类和外星人结合在一起
Drake is trying to put human beings and aliens together?
让人能在太空中生存
So they can live in space?
我们称那些人为宿主
We call them hosts.
那也太疯狂了 对吧 完全疯了
That's nuts, isn't it? That's completely insane.
没错 这方面还没有协议
Yes. There's no protocol for this thing.
他直接给它喂食人类
He's just feeding them in.
万一根本不会配型...
If the match isn't exact...
检查电梯面板
Elevators patrol check.
进去吧 什么都不要碰
Please, just go in. Don't touch anything.
-不会的 -去吧 交给我吧
- I won't. I won't. - Go, go, go. I'll take care of him.
斯科尔斯博士
Dr. Skirth.
我以为你回家了呢
I thought you'd all gone home.
是的 不过你也知道俗话说
Oh, yes. Well, you know what they say.
科研没有睡觉
Science never sleeps.
-埃迪 是我 放我出来 -玛利亚 玛利亚
- Eddie! It's me. Let me out! - Maria? Maria?
-求你了 放我出来 -我不知道怎么救你
- Please! Let me out! - I don't know how to get you...
-放我出来 出来 -我不知道怎么办
- Let me out. Out. - I don't know how.
天啊
Oh, my God.
上帝啊 玛利亚 玛利亚
Oh, God! Maria, no! Maria!
玛利亚 不 玛莉娅
Maria! No, Maria, no!
三号♥实验区有人入侵
There has been a security breach in Lab Sector 3.
不 玛利亚
Oh, no. Maria?
玛利亚 该死
Maria! Oh, shit.
重复 银色警报安全漏洞
Repeat, this is a Code Silver security breach.
所有安保人员请前往三号♥实验区
All security personnel, please respond to Lab Sector 3.
不许动
Freeze!
发现他了
Got eyes on!
上
Go!
上 上
Go! Go!
他去哪里了
Where the hell'd he go?
-我看不到他 -散开
- I'm not seeing him. - Fan out.
-找到他 -没有 -没有发现
- Find him. - Nothing. Nothing yet.
搜查四队 搜查四队
Search Team 4, Search Team 4.
沿东往回走200英尺
Backtrack 200 feet east.
我是朵拉 请留言
This is Dora. Leave a message.
斯科尔斯 是我 我刚回来
Skirth, yeah, it's me. I just got back.
你没事吧 我没你的消息
Are you all right? I haven't heard from you,
所以想来确认一下你没事吧
so I want to know if you're all right.
不过 没错 你对实验室的判断没错
But, yeah, that was a great call on the lab.
你说得很对
You're absolutely right.
听着
Yeah. Listen.
我...我认识一个家伙
I got a... I got a guy.
我得给他打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call him and, uh...
我拍了一堆照片
Oh, I got a bunch of photographs.
他会把这些照片发表出来
He will publish those photographs,
但是我需要你和我一起
but I need you to come with me.
你能给我回电吗 给我回电
Uh, could you just call me back? Call me back.
我到底怎么了
What is wrong with me?
埃迪
Eddie.
有多糟糕
How bad?
很糟糕
It's bad.
有多糟糕
How bad?
我们认为是被入侵者拿走了
Well, we assume the intruder took it.
拿走了 拿走了
Took it? Took it?
我们不知道发生了什么
We don't know what happened.
我要找昨晚当值的所有人谈谈
I want to speak to every man who was on duty last night.
-已经谈过了 先生 -但我没有
- Already did, sir. - But I didn't.
给我出去
Get it out of my sight.
-卡尔顿 你得来看看这个 -又怎么了
- Carlton, you need to see this. - What now?
他的血压恢复正常了
His blood pressure's back to normal.
肝功能也是
Liver functions, too.
我就知道
I knew it.
他的身体只是需要一点时间来适应
See, his body just needed time to adjust.
我不想再浪费任何时间 我要加大实验力度
I don't want to waste any more time. I want to up the tests.
-行吗 -好
- Okay? - Yeah.
走
Come on.
你被开除了
You're fired.
找到我的共生体
Find my Symbiote.
快去
Now!
上帝啊
Jesus.
请注意 乘坐2517航♥班♥
Attention, passengers for Flight 2517
从旧京山前往香港的乘客
to San Francisco via Hong Kong.
15分钟后在九号♥登机口开始登机
We will be boarding at gate 9 in 15 minutes.
请带好你们的登机牌
Please have your boarding passes...
苏茜 过来 这边
Suzy. Come on, over here.
我找安妮·韦英
May I speak to Annie Weying, please?
你能告诉她是急事吗
Can you tell her that it's an emergency?
食物
Food.
谁在说话
Who said that?
不 我在和你说话
No, I'm not talking to you.
你能告诉我她在哪里吗
Can you please tell me where she is?
太好了 谢谢你
Great. Thank you.
怎么回事
给我回电
我没事
待会给你回电
小心
好
Okay...
是的 两份咖啡
Yes, Lana for two?
-不好意思 先生 -对对对对
- I'm sorry, sir? - Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-先生 -太好了
- Sir? - Oh, yes.
天啊 埃迪 你来这里干什么
Oh, my God, Eddie. What are you doing here?
-安妮 -不不不不不
- Annie... - No, no, no...
不 我要和你说些事
No, I have to tell you something.
-不不不 拜托 -不 我得
- No, no, no. Please. - No, now. I have to.
你公♥司♥告诉我你在这里 你是我唯一信任的人
Work told me you were here. You're the only person that I trust.
-你喝醉了吗 -嗯
- Are you drunk? - Yeah.
-不 我闯入了生命基金会 -埃迪
- No, I broke into the Life Foundation. - Eddie,
-你做了什么 -但我可能...
- you did what? - Yeah, but I may...
我觉得我可能被感染了
I think I may have been infected.
他在发烧
He's burning up.
-埃迪 你看上去不大好 -你发烧了
- Eddie, you look like you're in a bad way. - You're really hot.
我 我的确不好
I am. I am in a bad way.
埃迪 上帝啊
Eddie, Jesus!
这个死了
This is dead.
死了
Dead.
埃迪 坐下
Eddie, sit down.
好吧 好吧
Okay, all right. Okay.
-埃迪 埃迪 埃迪 -住手
- Hey, hey, Eddie, Eddie, Eddie. - Stop that.
-先生 我很抱歉 -埃迪 别闹了
- Sir, sir, sir, I'm so sorry. - Eddie, quit it.
放下 埃迪
Put it down. Eddie!
清醒一点
Snap out of it!
不
No.
好吧 这个不行
All right. It's no good.
鲍比 你没事吧
Bobby, are you all right?
我是名医生 我是名医生
I'm a doctor. I'm a doctor.
我好热 有人觉得热吗
I'm hot. Is anyone else hot?
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
-先生 不好意思 -不
- Sir, excuse me. - No! Shh!
等等 你要去哪里 埃迪
Wait, where are you going? Eddie?
这是无法容忍♥的 我要叫警♥察♥了
This is unacceptable. I'm gonna call the police.
你在干什么 不 拜托不要
What are you doing? No, please don't.
-不 -埃迪 拜托
- No. - Eddie, please.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-我要叫警♥察♥了
- Now I'm gonna call the police.
-不 请不要叫警♥察♥
- No, no. Please don't call the police.
叫一辆救护车吧 我是医生 这是我的...
Here, call an ambulance. I'm a doctor. This man is my, um...
病人
Patient.
好多了
Oh, it's much better.
你疯了
You are insane.
-他在杀人 -谁在杀人
- He's killing people. - Who's killing people?
-卡尔顿·德雷克 -天啊 埃迪
- Carlton Drake. - Oh, God, Eddie,
电影精选列表