-又来 -没错 没错
- not this again. - Yes, he is. He is!
我有证据
And I have proof!
埃迪
Hey, Eddie...
埃迪
Eddie.
埃迪
Eddie?
埃迪 你能听到我说话吗
Eddie, can you hear me?
我是丹
This is Dan speaking to you.
丹
Hey, Dan.
-欢迎你恢复神智 -我在哪里
- Welcome back. - Where am I?
你在核磁共振室里
Uh, you're in the MRI.
我们给你打了一点镇定剂
Okay, we've given you a little sedative.
-安妮在哪里 -安妮现在不在
- Where is Anne? - Anne is not here right now.
我们要做一些测试 好吗
We're gonna run some tests, okay?
绝对不会疼的
It's gonna be completely painless.
你只要躺着别动
So, you know, just try to stay still.
放松...
Uh, relax, and, um...
好了 开始了
Yeah, here we go.
埃迪 里面怎么了
Eddie, what's happening in there?
埃迪 你没事吧
Eddie, you okay?
快关掉
Shut it down.
你没事吧 好了
You're okay. Yeah.
出来 你没事吧
Coming out. You all right?
-嗯 -看着我 看着我
- Yeah. - Here, look at me, look at me.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
-没事 -深呼吸 好吗 你没事吧
- All right. - Just take a deep breath. Okay? You're okay.
嗯
Yeah.
听着 你不是第一个在这里面抓狂的人
Now, listen, you're not the first person to freak out in there.
我也有幽闭恐惧症
I get claustrophobic, too.
路易斯医生
Dr. Lewis?
-上帝啊 -曼弗雷迪太太 你好吗
- Oh, boy. - Hey, Mrs. Manfredi. How are you?
我刚刚去看莫里斯了
Oh, I just saw Morris.
他又像个老小孩似的呜咽哭闹个不停
And he's whining and complaining like an old baby again.
-太好了 -非常感谢你
- Oh, good. - Oh, thank you so much.
不客气
Yeah, my pleasure.
曼弗雷迪太太 我们说过不能带狗的
Okay, Mrs. Manfredi, we talked about the dog.
很喜欢狗 但你不能带狗
Okay, love the dog. You can't have the dog.
抱歉 双子
Sorry. Gemini.
我们会查清楚的
We're gonna get to the bottom of this.
好吗 我向你保证
All right? That I can promise you.
但你现在得先回家休息一下
But for now, go home, get some rest.
等你结果出来了 我会联♥系♥你
I'll call you when your tests are in.
-好 谢谢你 -好的
- All right, thank you. - Okay? Yep.
-谢谢 丹 谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you, Dan. Thank you. - You got it.
-你好 博士 -你好
- Hello, Doctor. - Hi.
不同温度下也有一样的反应...
Did you have the same reactions regardless of the temperature...
下午好 斯科尔斯博士
Good afternoon, Dr. Skirth.
生体和宿主融为一体
The creature and the host are one.
一切都很完美
Everything was fine.
为什么这些人还是会力竭而死
So, why does the human continue to waste away?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们给他们供给的营养都足以喂饱一头大象了
We've given him enough liquid nutrition to feed an elephant.
但是有机体没有受到影响
But the organism is unaffected?
-共生体在剧增 -很好
- The Symbiote is thriving. - Good.
但这样又是在让宿主走向死亡
But once again, it's killing the host.
吞噬他的器官
It's consuming his organs.
看看这个
Oh, watch this.
你在干什么 你在伤害它 停下
Whoa, whoa, what are you doing? You're hurting it. Stop it!
四千到六千赫兹的声波会对它造成巨大的伤害
Sounds in the 4,000 to 6,000 hertz range are very harmful for it.
-那就不要发出这种声音 -好吧
- Well, then don't make those sounds. - Okay.
他本来都稳定了 发生了什么
He was stabilizing. What happened?
他的肾马上要严重衰竭了
He's approaching acute liver failure.
我们需要另一名宿主
We're gonna need another host.
如此糟糕的设计
Such poor design.
-什么 -人类
- Excuse me? - Human beings.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
你可能想要听些好消息
Thought you'd like some good news.
对不起
I'm sorry.
饿
Hungry!
上帝啊
Oh, goddamn.
我没事 不用担心我
I'm okay. Don't worry about me.
能让我过一下吗 不好意思
Can I get through, please? Excuse me.
谢谢
Thank you.
我就这么站着吧
I'm just gonna stay here, all right?
等这辆有轨电车停下
Until the cable car stops.
没事 好吧 谢谢你
We're good. All right. Thank you.
不好意思
Excuse me.
安妮
Oh, hey, Anne.
埃迪 你感觉怎么样
Eddie, hi. How you feeling?
感觉 我很难受
Oh, feeling... I'm sick.
埃迪 你有寄生虫
Well, Eddie, you have a parasite.
他们不清楚你是怎么会有寄生虫的
They're not exactly sure how you got it,
但这样就能解释你的高烧了
but it would explain the fever.
听上去有道理
That would make sense.
而且我还听到了一种声音
Also, I'm hearing, uh, a voice.
幻听其实是非常常见的
Auditory hallucinations are actually very common.
丹 你好
Oh, hey, Dan. How you doing?
我不知道你也在电♥话♥那头
I didn't realize that you were on the call, too.
没错 我在
Yeah, I'm here.
丹 这个寄生虫
Hey, Dan, would this parasite...
会不会让我 我也不知道...
Would it, like, be able to make me, I don't know...
比如爬上很高很高很高的树
Like, climb a really, really, really tall tree,
而且非常非常快
but super, super fast?
没错 我们爬上去了
Yes. We just did.
埃迪 这好像
Well, Eddie, it sounds like
会造成一些代谢异常
it might be causing some metabolic abnormalities
让你的身体无法保持动态平衡
that are making it hard for your body to maintain homeostasis.
你说什么"造成" "身体" 我听不懂了
You said "Causing" And "Body," And... I lost you.
听着 埃迪 我们要给你开一些药
Listen, Eddie, um, we are gonna get you on some meds,
然后把寄生虫排出来
and we are gonna clear that out.
-好的 -不可能
- Yes. - Never gonna happen.
你能不能别那样了 现在不行
Will you stop doing that now. Not now.
-埃迪 我们只是想帮助你 -我知道 我知道
- Eddie, we're just trying to help you. - I know. I know.
我只是 我其实不是在和你说话 安妮
I'm just, I'm not actually talking to you, Annie.
你在和谁说话
Who are you talking to?
我等下再打会给你 好吗
I'm just gonna call you back, all right?
谢谢你 谢谢你 丹 谢谢你们俩
Thank you. Thank you, Dan. Thank you. Thank you, both.
你能不能把音乐调小声点
Hey, can you turn your music down, please?
我现在非常难受
'Cause I'm having a really hard time.
随便吧
Whatever.
好的 伙计 好的
Yeah, sure, man. Yeah.
-我马上调小 抱歉 -谢谢 谢谢
- I'll just turn it right down. Sorry. - Thank you. Thank you.
我对我们
I was troubled
所做的事感到很困扰
by what we've been doing.
我明白
I get it.
我明白
I get it.
我们都曾经困扰过
We've all been troubled.
我们所做的事就是这样
It's the nature of what we do.
但我需要你告诉我谁在和你一起
But I need you to tell me who was here with you.
我需要你告诉我
I need that from you.
我不能说
I can't do that.
除非你告诉我你的这位朋友是谁
We can't fix things unless we begin with
不然我们没法解决
your friend.
来过这里的那个人
The person who was here.
他们会死的 他们正处于巨大的危险中
Because they're gonna die. They're in grave danger.
你很清楚 对吗
You know that, right?
我们只有赶紧带他们过来才能救他们
They're gonna die unless we bring them back here,
你能帮忙保住他们的命
where you can help to keep them alive.
朵拉
Hey. Dora.
我保证 从现在开始 我们会用不同的办法
I promise, from here on in, we will do things differently.
你愿意相信我吗
Will you trust me?
电影精选列表