埃迪·布洛克
Eddie Brock.
埃迪·布洛克
Eddie Brock?
你最棒了
You were our best.
打开
Open it.
不 不
No! No!
不不不
No! No! No!
不要打开那扇门
Do not open that door.
不许动
Stay put.
-埃迪 -这家伙是谁
- Hey, Eddie. - Who the hell is this guy?
我需要你交出德雷克先生的东西
I'm gonna need Mr. Drake's property back.
-你在干什么 -我...
- What are you doing? - I'm, uh...
我在把我的手举起来
I'm putting my hands up.
你让我们看上去很糟糕
You are making us look bad.
我...不 我没有
I... No, I am not.
你有
Yes, you are.
-不 我没有 -你有
- No, I'm not. - Yes, you are!
-不 我没有 -你为什么要这么做
- No, I'm not. - Why would you do that?
因为这是最明智的事
'Cause it is a very sensible thing to do.
-埃迪 -我来处理
- Eddie... - I will take care of this myself.
-什么 -埃迪 虫在哪里
- What? - Eddie, where's the bug?
把他拿下
Take him down.
我对你的朋友很抱歉
I'm so sorry about your friends.
-那是什么 -不是什么 是谁
- What is that? - Not "What." Who.
操
Shit.
优秀
Outstanding.
现在我们来把他们的脑袋全部咬掉
Now let's bite all their heads off
然后堆在角落里
and pile them up in the corner.
我们为什么要那么做
Why would we do that?
一堆尸体 一堆头
Pile of bodies, pile of heads.
怎么回事 伙计
What the shit, man?
不不不不
No! No, no, no!
-怎么回事 -哥们 你怎么做到的
- What the hell? - Dude! How did you do that?
很显然 我身上有寄生虫
Apparently, I have a parasite.
德雷克先生 我们的目标身上带有共生体
Mr. Drake, our subject is carrying the Symbiote.
正在为你接通录像
Connecting you to the feed now.
他达到了共生形态
He's achieved symbiosis.
你们看到了吗
Are you seeing this?
你们看到了 他达到了共生形态
Are you seeing this? He's achieved symbiosis!
特里斯
Treece...
特里斯 把我的生物带回来
Treece, bring me back my creature.
埃迪
Eddie.
你其实根本不存在 对吗 我只是出现了幻觉
You're not even here, are you? I'm just seeing things.
这不是真的 你只是我幻想出来的
It's not real. You're in my head.
因为你只是一个寄生虫
'Cause you're just a parasite.
"寄生虫"
"Parasite"?
你长了脑肿瘤 埃迪
You have a brain tumor, Eddie.
我发现他了 他在舒勒大楼后面的巷子里
I got him. He's in the alley behind the Schueller Building.
对不起 我不该叫你寄生虫
I am sorry that I called you a parasite.
我们可以像两个男人一样好好谈谈
We can discuss this like two men.
那是什么 那是什么
What is that? What is that?
什么
What?
别让他逃走了 明白吗 特里斯
Do not let him get away. Do you understand me, Treece?
收到 武器已经装备准备就绪
Copy. Weapons are armed and ready.
发射无人机
Launch the drones.
躲
Duck.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You are welcome.
这已经超出了我们之前所预期能达到的效果
This is beyond anything we thought was possible.
上帝啊 不
Oh, God, no!
上帝啊
Holy shit!
特里斯 别让他逃走了
Treece, do not let him get away.
我看到他了 所有地面车辆全部靠近
I've got him. All ground vehicles, move in.
目标正往东进入格兰特大道
Target is now eastbound on Grant.
上帝啊 做些什么
Oh, God! Do something!
什么...
What the...
我们的朋友原来越多了 太棒了
Oh, yeah! We got more friends. Awesome.
不不不不不
No, no, no! No, no!
不 你疯了
No! You're out of your mind!
不
No!
-那是条死路 -对我们来说不是
- That is a dead-end! - Not for us.
我要死了
I am going to die!
你不会死的
You are not going to die!
那真的好厉害 说实话...
That was pretty cool, actually. I'm not gonna lie...
我抓到他了
I got him.
-带他回来 -收到
- Bring him home. - Copy that.
真是太厉害了
This is incredible.
你真是太能给我惹祸了 埃迪
You have been a serious pain in the ass for me, Eddie.
我想博你一笑呢
Well, you know, I aim to please.
眼睛 肺脏 胰脏
Eyes, lungs, pancreas.
这么多好吃的 这么少的时间
So many snacks, so little time.
旧金山警局 不许动
SFPD. Don't move!
从车上下来
Get off the car!
我的腿
My legs.
天啊 我的腿本来断了
Oh, my God, my legs were broken.
现在没有断 怎么回事
Now they're not broken. What is happening?
你到底是什么
What the hell are you?
我是毒液
I am Venom.
你是我的
And you are mine.
你会咬掉别人的头
You bit somebody's head off.
储备的燃料
Fuel in the tank.
听好了 埃迪
Listen carefully, Eddie.
不是你找到我们的
You did not find us.
是我们找到了你
We found you.
就当你是我的座驾吧
Think of yourself as my ride.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我们需要卡尔顿·德雷克的火箭
We need Carlton Drake's rocket.
你记得他吧
You remember him.
你怎么知道的
How do you even know about that?
-我什么都知道 埃迪 -是吗
- I know everything, Eddie. - You do?
-你的一切 -怎么知道的
- Everything about you. - How?
我在你的脑子里
I am inside your head.
你是个废物 埃迪
You are a loser, Eddie.
你还要吃人吗
Are you gonna eat anybody else?
很可能
Most likely.
天啊
Oh, God.
所以我们才要现身
That is why we are here.
你要是合作 还有可能活命
Cooperate, and you might just survive.
说好了
That is the deal.
晚上好 女士们先生们
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
欢迎来到旧金山
Welcome to San Francisco.
为了你们的安全和舒适 请继续待在座位上...
For your safety and comfort, please remain seated...
宝贝 我快到家了
Hey, babe. I'm almost home.
-埃迪在哪里 -怎么了 发生了什么
- Where's Eddie? - Why? What's happening?
我拿到埃迪的检查结果了
I got Eddie's labs back,
这比我想象的更糟
and it's worse than I thought.
他的肾脏系统 内分泌系统表现都非常异常
His systems, renal, endocrine, they're behaving abnormally.
我从来没见过这种情况
I've never seen anything like it.
什么意思 丹 你想说什么
What does that mean, Dan? What are you telling me?
-你得赶紧带他过来 -天啊
- You need to get him here. - My God.
-我是埃迪·布洛克 请留言 -该死
- Eddie Brock here. Leave a message. - Shit.
它离开斯科尔斯博士的尸体时 你在哪里
Where were you when it left Dr. Skirth's body?
-他在哪里 -我...
- Where was he? - I was...
这是更高级的生命体
This is the higher life-form.
你们就这么袖手旁观任由它死去
You stood by and watched while it died.
多么自大
The arrogance.
特里斯 听好 现在不能冒险杀掉布洛克
Treece, listen to me. After this, we can't risk killing Brock,
在我们没找到合适的宿主之前不行
not until we find another suitable host.
你抓到布洛克之前我不想再看到你
I don't want to see you again unless you have Brock!
警官 发生了什么事 我得进去
Officer, what's happening? I need to get in there.
-这是我朋友住的公♥寓♥ -大楼已经疏散了
- It's my friend's apartment. - Building's been evacuated.
你在这里不安全 女士
It's not safe for you to be here, ma'am.
电影精选列表