Oh, please, please, please!
他的生命体征稳定
His vitals are holding steady.
-那东西去哪里了 -难以置信
- Where the hell did it go? - Incredible.
它去哪里了
Where did it go?
那东西呢
Where is it?
带下一个志愿者来
Bring in the next volunteer.
我以前是个记者
You know, I used to be a reporter.
我...
I was...
我做得挺成功的 知道吗
I was pretty successful, as well, you know?
我的工作需要去...跟踪一些
My job, it required you to... You know, to follow people
不想被跟踪的人 并躲在光天化日之下
that did not want to be followed and hide in plain sight.
我是说...
I mean...
你得知道怎么消失
You have to know how to disappear.
我就很厉害 但是你...
I was pretty good, but, you know, you...
不管你是谁 你都做得很差
Whoever you are, you suck.
好吧
Okay.
-我叫朵拉·斯科尔斯 -嗯
- My name is Dora Skirth. - Mmm.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
-我在生命基金会工作 -是吗
- I work at the Life Foundation. - You do?
-是的 -好样的
- Yes. - Wow. Good for you.
再见了
We're done.
不
No...
布洛克先生 请你听我说
Mr. Brock, please... Please listen to me.
你指控他的一切
Everything that you accused him of,
都是对的 都是真的
you were right. It's all true.
-我不在乎了 -真的吗
- I don't care anymore. - Really?
因为他的实验室找了一堆穷♥人♥
Because he's got a lab filled with poor people,
他们都签了自己根本不懂的弃权声明
and they're all signing waivers that they don't understand,
他把他们当小白鼠用 他们快死了
and he's using them like guinea pigs, and they are dying.
他们都快死了
They are all dying.
-你亲眼看到了吗 -是的
- You've seen that? - Yes.
过来
Come here.
我为什么相信你
Why would I believe you?
因为那是真的
Because it's true.
我相信了他 我...
I believed in him, and I...
我告诉自己那是值得的
I told myself that it was worth it
因为我们在治愈癌症 但现在情况不同了
because we were curing cancer, but now this is different.
-变成别的了 -去报♥警♥
- Something else. - Go to the cops.
我不能去
I can't do that.
我担心那样会对我的家人不利
I'm afraid of what will happen to my family.
他那个人很危险 而且有权有势...
He's a very dangerous man, and he's a very powerful man...
我知道 我知道他有多危险
I know, I know how dangerous he is,
因为我采访他的第一次
because the very first time I interviewed him,
就那一次 我第二天就丢了饭碗
just once, I lose my job the very next day.
我工作没了 女朋友跑了
I lost my career, I lost my relationship,
房♥子也没了 我在乎的一切都没了
I lost my apartment, I lost everything I ever cared about.
知道原因吗 是卡尔顿·德雷克毁了我
You know why? Carlton Drake ruined me. Finished.
如果你真的如自己所说
Now, if you are who you say you are,
如果你真的有证据
genuinely, and you have proof,
那你应该非常非常害怕才对
then you should be very, very, very afraid.
我是很害怕
I am.
你还是另找别人救你吧 斯科尔斯女士
You need to find yourself another white knight, Ms. Skirth,
此事与我无关了
because I am done.
我再也不掺和这些破事了
I am done with all of this shit.
什么破事
What shit?
什么"拯救你的同胞"
All of this "Saving my fellow man" Shit.
行了吗 晚安了
All right? Good night.
埃迪
Eddie?
安妮 我刚好经过...
Anne, I was just walking by, and, uh...
看到了贝尔维德尔先生
I saw Mr. Belvedere.
我很关心它的生活 所以...
I felt concerned for his welfare, so...
埃迪
Eddie...
这是丹
This is Dan.
-丹 这是埃迪 -嗯
- Dan, this is Eddie. - Yeah.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hey, man.
安妮跟我说过你的很多事
Annie's told me a lot about you.
-是吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
我是你节目的粉丝
I'm a big fan of your work.
-谢谢 -真的吗
- Thank you. - Really?
他扳倒的那些人 真的很厉害
It's pretty cool, all the people that he took down.
我也是其中之一
Yeah, I was one of them.
你们先叙叙旧吧
Well, look, I'll let you guys catch up.
-那我们里面见吧 -你最好了
- So I'll see you inside? - You're the best.
-见到你真的很高兴 -我也是
- Really nice meeting you, man. - Uh, you, too.
他有一把钥匙 你知道他有一把钥匙吧
He has a key. You know he has a key?
嗯 不然他怎么进去
Yeah. How else would he get in?
嗯...
Yeah. Well, uh...
你最近还好吗
So, uh, what you up to?
你知道这很久以前
You realize that's light-years
就不关你的事了吧
away from being any of your business, right?
我就是问问
Hey, well, just asking, you know.
丹是一名律师吗
So, is Dan, uh, a lawyer?
不 他是一名医生
No, he's a doctor.
其实是一名外科医生
Surgeon, actually.
贝尔维德尔先生怎么样了
How's Mr. Belvedere, anyway?
我很想说它很想你
I would say that he misses you,
但那就完全是胡说八道了 因为
but that would be bullshit, 'cause...
-它是一只猫 -不 因为它从来不喜欢你
- He's a cat. - No, because he never liked you.
不 它是只猫 猫不会喜欢任何人
No, he's a cat, and cats don't like anyone.
顺便 你看上去很不错 你还好吗
You look good, by the way. You doing good?
你来这里干什么 埃迪
What are you doing here, Eddie?
我来是因为我想你
I'm here 'cause I miss you.
很想你
A lot.
我们本来都要结婚了
You know, we were gonna get married.
那还是不久之前的事 而现在
That wasn't so long ago, and now, you know...
我不敢相信我们已经不...
I can't really believe that we're not...
我们要试试能不能回到过去吗
Are we gonna try and find our way back?
不 我们不要
No, we can't.
是你一手造成的 埃迪
You did this, Eddie.
不是卡尔顿·德雷克 不是电视台
Not Carlton Drake, not the network.
而是你
You.
你好 我是斯科尔斯博士
Uh, hello. This is Dr. Skirth.
你好 我是埃迪·布洛克
Yes, Eddie Brock here.
跟我说说
Talk to me.
你确定这样做有用吗
Are you sure this is gonna work?
低头闭嘴 谢谢
Just stay down and shut up, please.
人口♥爆♥♥炸♥和气候变化
Overpopulation and climate change.
这是德雷克无法掌控的两件事
These are two things that Drake cannot control.
知道了 明白
Yeah, got it, right.
再过一代 这个地球就会变得无法生存
We are literally a generation away from an uninhabitable Earth.
-好吧 -德雷克在用他的私人火箭
- Uh, yeah. - Drake is using his personal rockets
去侦察可开♥发♥地
to scout real estate.
这个故事很有意思
You know, it's a really interesting story,
不过你得直奔主题 说说他杀人的事
but we need to just get to the part where he's killing people.
德雷克派了一艘飞船进行侦查
Drake sent a ship on a recon mission.
他们在回来的路上发现了一颗彗星
On the way back, they found a comet.
一颗彗星
A comet?
飞船上的电脑显示
Onboard computers indicated
上面有生命存在 上百万有机体
the presence of life, of millions of organisms.
等等 等等 你说上百万有机体
Wait, wait, wait, when you say "Millions of organisms,"
-是什么意思 -我们带回来了一些物种
- what do you mean? - We brought back some specimens.
你是说外星人吗
You're talking about aliens?
就是 外星人
Like, aliens?
ET 致电回家
E.T. Phone home.
外星人
Aliens, yeah.
没错
Yes.
但我们不这么称呼
But we don't call them that.
-我们称它们为共生体 -共生体
- We call them Symbiotes. - Symbiotes?
没有外界的帮助 它们无法在我们的环境中生存
And they cannot survive in our environment without help.
德雷克相信人类和共生体的结合
Drake believes that the union between human and Symbiote
是我们能够脱离地球生存的关键
电影精选列表