不 我在纽约还有行情的
No, I still have currency in New York.
我是到处走走 我没有跑路
I was going places. I wasn't running.
我是到处走走
I was going places.
其实我是为了你搬来的旧金山
In fact, I moved to San Francisco for you.
-为了我 -你就是我的家
- Me? - You are my home.
你也不赖 大人物
You're not so bad yourself, champ.
-少说话 多接吻 -好
- Less talking, more kissing. - All right.
先结账再说
Let's just get the check.
生命基金法律备忘
亲爱的韦英 附件是...
附件是案情简介
还有任何需要 请联♥系♥我
谢谢
李·泰格林 助理律师
生命基金法律备忘录
2.1案 莎拉·钱伯斯
2.2案 菲利普·巴克雷
2.3案 罗伯特·麦克唐纳德
很快会有另一架生命基金会火箭
Very soon, another Life Foundation rocket
发射进入太空进行探索任务
will be sent on an exploratory mission.
所以有一天 我们有可能生活在太空里
And that's how, one day, we might all live in space.
很酷吧 下面我带你们看看
Cool, huh? And now that I've shown you
这里的一些很酷的东西
some of the cool stuff that we do here,
希望我能启发你们每个人
I'm hoping I've inspired each and every one of you
去创造其他人只有在梦中
to go out there and create things that others
-才见到的东西 -德雷克先生
- have only dreamt of. - Mr. Drake?
-嘘 -没事 让她说
- Shh! - It's okay. Don't silence her.
过来 你叫什么名字
Come here. What's your name?
-艾莉 -没事 艾莉
- Allie. - It's okay, Allie.
有时候人就是会这样
You know, sometimes that's what people do.
他们会让我们中问问题的人闭嘴
They try and silence those of us who ask questions.
但你知道吗 最后
But you know what? In the end,
我们才是改变世界的人
we're the ones who change the world.
拿好 艾莉
Take good care of that, Allie.
同学们 这是斯科尔斯博士
Guys, this is Dr. Skirth.
-打个招呼 -你好
- Say hi. - Hi.
你们好 孩子们
Hello, kids.
抱歉打扰
Sorry to interrupt,
你得换衣服准备接受采访了
but it's time to get changed for your interview.
好 孩子们 我先失陪了
Yeah. Uh, kids, sorry to leave you.
艾莉 交给你了 击个掌
Allie, you're in charge. High five up top.
斯科尔斯博士会回答艾莉和任何其他人的问题
Dr. Skirth will answer Allie's question, and any others.
-下次再见 同学们 拜拜 -拜拜
- See you next time, guys. Bye! - Bye!
德雷克先生
What do you say, Mr. Drake,
我们从头开始如何
we just start at the beginning?
-父母是英国人 -是的
- Born to British parents. - Mmm-hmm.
19岁时 你发现了一种基因治疗方法
And then at 19, you discovered a gene therapy
将胰腺癌病人的生命
that literally doubles the life expectancy
-延长了一倍 -其实
- of pancreatic cancer patients. - Well, actually,
是延长了两倍
it tripled their life expectancy.
不过没关系
But it's okay.
好 24岁时 还是很年轻的时候
Okay, um, 24. That's still extremely young.
你创立了
All right, you create
-生命基金会 -罗马建成非一日之功
- the Life Foundation! - It didn't happen overnight.
然后...火箭
And then... Rockets.
你跟所有正常人一样
You then decide, like any normal human being,
决定去探索太空
that you're gonna go and explore space.
知道吗 我一直相信...
You know what it is? I have always believed...
太空探索是治愈地球上
...that space exploration is crucial in our quest to cure
一切让我们生病之物的关键
everything that ails us here on Earth.
但如果想想我们发现的一切...
But if you think about everything we've found...
-嗯 -海洋里 陆地上都有
- Uh-huh. - ...in the oceans and on land,
-难道不是时候抬头仰望了吗 -嗯
- isn't it time to look up there? - Mmm-hmm.
去探索人类未开♥发♥的大量资源
To this plethora of untapped resources?
你的制药公♥司♥肯定
And you have a plethora of untapped resources, also,
也提供大量
from your pharmaceutical companies
未开♥发♥资源 来帮助你实现
that you're involved with, you know, to help you realize
-这一目标吧 -当然
- that ambition, I suppose. - Of course.
-嗯 -全方位服务
- Yeah. - Full circle.
那我想问问 生命基金会
So, I have to ask, how does that work,
到底是如何运作的
you know, exactly, the Life Foundation thing?
公♥司♥是如何...如何...
How does it... How does it, um...
怎么说呢 公♥司♥是如何
I don't know, how does it go about,
测试药物的
say, testing pharmaceuticals?
埃迪 我们要谈的是火箭
Eddie, we're talking about the rocket here.
不 不是那个
No, I'm not. I'm not.
我说的是那些指控
I'm talking about the allegations.
-抱歉 我不... -据说
- I'm sorry, I don't... - It says that
你的整个帝国是建在
your entire empire has been built on
-尸体之上的 -埃迪
- dead bodies. - Eddie.
是真的对吧 据说你招募
It's true, right? It says that you recruit
最脆弱的人来自愿测试...
the most vulnerable of us to volunteer for tests...
-嗯 -而且通常最后人都死了
- Hmm. - ...that more often than not end up killing people.
我知道动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上的这些谣传
Yeah, I'm aware of these rumors online.
现如今假新闻很多
There's a lot of fake news out there these days.
-是 那那些法律案件呢 -什么
- Right. What about the legal cases? - Sorry?
那些真正的法律案件 比如莎拉·钱伯斯
Uh, the actual legal cases, like Sarah Chambers,
-菲尔·巴克雷 罗伯·麦克唐纳德 -行了
- Phil Barclay, Rob MacDonald. - That's it. Time to go.
非常感谢你来采访我 布洛克先生
Thank you so much for coming to talk to me, Mr. Brock.
他们只是走过这里的门的
And they're just some of the people who walked
-一部分... -再见
- through these doors... - Have a nice day.
-请关闭摄像机 -非常感谢
- Cut the camera off, please. - Thank you very much.
-到时间了 -他们都死了 死...
- Time is up. Come on. - They're dead. The Dead...
-请带他离开 -死亡基金...
- Could you show him out, please? - The Dead Found...
别碰我 死亡基金会
Don't touch me. The Dead Foundation thing.
-离开这里 布洛克 -还没完
- Get out of here, Brock. - We're not finished.
不 你完了 布洛克先生
Yes, you are, Mr. Brock.
这是威胁我吗
Is that a threat?
生活愉快
Have a nice life.
我知道你要说什么 但是...
I know what you're going to say, but...
他这个人坏透了 杰克
This guy, he is all the way bad, Jack.
-如果你给... -你的消息来源是谁
- If you just give... - Who's your source?
-什么 -你的消息来源是谁 埃迪
- Excuse me? - Who's your source, Eddie?
我没有消息来源 但我有自己的直觉
I don't have a source, per se. But I have a hunch.
这里不是狂野西部
This isn't the Wild Wild West.
我们不是凭直觉去做傻事
We don't go off half-cocked based on a hunch.
我们做实事
We do the work.
我们要证实我们的指控
We substantiate our accusations.
我们要提供证据
We provide evidence.
你这么聪明 但是这次真的做了蠢事
You know, for a smart guy, you really are a dumb-ass.
你被炒了 埃迪
You're fired, Eddie.
我无法信任你
I can't trust you.
生活愉快
Have a nice life.
-需要一点时间 -好
- Will just take a second. - Okay.
你简直是病态地自私
You are pathologically self-absorbed.
安妮 安妮 能先跟我谈谈吗
Annie. Annie, can you talk to me first?
你只会一味地求关注
Your ego requires constant attention,
而且还倔得像头驴
and you're stubborn as hell.
但我本来愿意接受了 埃迪 因为我爱过你
But I was willing to roll with it, Eddie, because I loved you.
"爱过"我 这话什么意思
You "Loved" Me? What is that supposed to mean?
你的行为害我被炒了
What you did got me fired.
你利用了我
You used me.
安妮 安妮
Annie? Annie.
苍天
Oh, my God.
你们真美
You're beautiful.
测试36
Test 36.
两种不同有机体之间的
Biological interactions
生物性相互作用
between two different organisms.
这些生物需要跟会呼吸的宿主结合
These creatures need to bond with a respiratory host
才能在富氧环境中
in order to survive for any amount of time
生存有限的时间
in an oxygen-rich environment.
为什么这些宿主
Well, why are all these hosts
都显示出强烈的排斥
showing this hyper-acute rejection?
这也是我们想弄清楚的
That's what we're trying to find out.
结合开始了
The bonding process is starting.
电影精选列表