那么 今天要用什么美味来填饱你的小肚子
So, what culinary delights will tickle the pickle tonight?
薯饼和巧克力
Tater tots and chocolate.
好吧 没问题
Right. Okay, no problem.
该交钱了 陈
The payment's due, Chen.
求你了 我不能再交钱了
Please. I can't keep doing this.
立刻交出来
Now.
-坏人 对吧 -对
- Bad guy, right? - Yep.
如果你再来这里
You come in here again...
不对 如果你再在市里的任何地方
In fact, you go anywhere in this city,
敲诈无辜的人
preying on innocent people,
我们会找到你吃掉你的两条手臂
and we will find you and eat both your arms
-和你的两条腿 -不 不要
- and then both of your legs. - No, no.
然后我们会把你的脸
And then we will eat your
从你的头上咬下来 明白了吗
face right off your head. Do you understand?
-求求你... -没错
- Please... - Yes.
然后你就会变成一个没有手臂
So, you will be this armless,
没有腿也没有脸的东西
legless, faceless thing, won't you,
滚到街上 就像一坨大便
rolling down the street, like a turd in the wind?
-听明白了吗 -你到底是什么东西
- Do you feel me? - What the hell are you?
我们是毒液
We are Venom.
-我改变主意了 -求求你
- On second thought... - Please.
埃迪 那是什么
Eddie? What was that?
我长了寄生虫 对 晚安 陈太太
I have a parasite. Yeah. Night, Mrs. Chen.
-"寄生虫" -没错
- "Parasite"? - Yeah.
这是一种亲热的叫法 没别的
It's a term of endearment, that's all.
-道歉 -不要
- Apologize! - No.
-道歉 -好了 好吧
- Apologize! - All right, fine.
对不起 那你现在想做什么
I'm sorry. So, what do you want to do now?
在我看来 我们想做什么都可以
The way I see it, we can do whatever we want.
我需要你安静
I need you to stay quiet.
这件事是我的 不是我们的
This is a "Me" thing. It is not a "We" thing.
-明白吗 -好吧 不过快点
- You got that? - Fine, but make it quick.
打开五号♥监区
Open on five.
调整监区
开门
Go. Opening up.
要我说 他们让他发号♥施令太蠢了
You ask me, they're dumb to let him call the shots.
要是他让我叫你来采访他
Second he asked for you to interview him,
我肯定让他闭嘴
I'd have shut that shit down.
你懂联调局的 他们只是抓住了他
Oh, yeah, you know the FBI. They're just taking advantage
唯一愿意跟人说话的这一次机会
of the one and only time he'll ever speak to anyone.
他们希望我能
They're hoping that I might
帮助他们鉴别另外的尸体
help them identify some additional bodies.
联调局不跟他做私下的近距离接触
FBI don't work up close and personal with him.
要是你不照规矩来 联调局就得鉴别你的身份了
The FBI will have to identify you, if you don't follow the rules.
喂 红毛 你有访客
Hey, Red! I got a visitor for you.
-你好 埃迪 -你好
- Hi, Eddie. - Hey.
你介意我们先不谈
Do you mind if we forego
那些恐怖的连环杀手的把戏吗
the whole creepy serial killer thing here?
好 我没意见
Sure, it's good with me.
要是你想听我可以谈
I mean, I can turn it on if you want.
我可以谈谈动脉溅血的讽刺模式
I can talk about the Dadaist patterns of arterial spray.
我猜也是
I bet you can.
这里的光线很难看清你 埃迪
Tough to see you in this light, Eddie.
过来点
Come on over.
好吧
All right.
我就在这里
I'm here.
等我从这儿出去 我肯定会出去的
When I get out of here, and I will,
会有一场大屠♥杀♥
there's gonna be carnage.
对不起 帕克先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Parker.
我想做到你要求我做的事
I want to do what you asked.
真的
I really do.
但是 我很抱歉
But... I'm sorry.
没有你 我做不到
I can't do this without you.
孩子
Hey, kid...
这是...
What was... whoa!
什么
What?
不
No.
你是谁
Who are you?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing over there?
不许动 纽约警局
Freeze! PDNY.
孩子 不许动
Kid, freeze!
开玩笑吧
You're kidding me right now?
孩子 放下那具尸体
Hey, kid. Drop the body.
谁能让那辆列车停一下
Somebody stop that train!
对不起
Sorry.
好像是一个打扮成蜘蛛侠的孩子
Iooks like a child dressed like spider-man,
拖着一具流浪汉的尸体
dragging a homeless corpse
跟在一辆列车后
behind a train.
-你是谁 -你是谁
- Who are you? - Who are you?
你为什么想杀死我
Why are you trying to kill me?
我没有 我是想救你
I'm not. I'm trying to save you.
你们能不能让一让
Hey, maybe you guys can go around?
好吧 谢谢 纽约
All right. Thanks, New York.
电影精选列表