生命基金会控制中心 这里是LF1
Life Foundation Control, this is LF1.
样本已到手 我们准备返回
The specimens are secured, and we're heading home.
收到 LF1 可以重新进入
Roger, LF1. You are a go for reentry.
收到 启动重新进入程序
Copy that. Initiating reentry sequence.
0.4 103....
Point-four by 103-point...
糟了
Oh, shit.
关闭 关闭
Seal it off. Seal it off!
LF1 这里是任务控制中心
LF1, Mission Control.
你们正在失去联♥系♥ 请重复
You're breaking up. Please repeat.
紧急求救 紧急求救 这里是LF1
Mayday, Mayday, LF1!
-紧急求救 -LF1 这里是任务控制中心
- Mayday! - LF1, Mission Control.
请重复
Please repeat.
LF1 这里是任务控制中心 请重复
LF1, Mission Control. Please repeat.
我不想等你们彻底清理后
I don't want to have to wait for full clean-up just to get
-只得到情况报告 -我们正在尽快
- a status report. - We're collecting this data
-收集数据 -还不够快
- as quickly as possible. - That's not good enough.
你来告诉我到底怎么回事
Okay, maybe you can tell me what happened.
舱体好像出现了裂口
There was some kind of breach.
一位宇航员发出了求救信♥号♥♥
One of the astronauts sent a distress call.
工作人员呢
What about the crew?
-我们还在调查 -落到哪里了
- We're still investigating. - Where did it go down?
诗巫西20公里处
It's 20 kilometers west of Sibu.
至少把样本都收回来了吗
Did we at least retrieve all of the samples?
没有 有三份样本
No. We have three of them.
其中一份不在容器里 不见了
One of the organisms got out of containment, and it's missing.
目前还不知道是哪一份
We don't know which one.
她在说什么
What is she saying?
有一位宇航员还活着
One of the astronauts is still alive.
是詹姆森
That's Jameson.
-早 亲爱的 -什么
- Morning, sunshine. - What?
我醒了
I'm awake.
还真没发现
Missed me.
-我醒了 -给你
- I'm awake. - Here you go.
-还给你 -谢谢...
- You can have it back. - Thank...
你穿了西装 漂亮
You're wearing a suit. Yes!
-最喜欢你穿西装的样子了 -谢谢
- I love it when you wear the suit. - Thank you.
我今天要就生命基金会的案子录口供
I have depositions today in the Life Foundation case.
记得告诉我你的会面情况
Hey, let me know how your meeting goes.
什么会面
My meeting?
糟了 想起来了
Oh, shit. Yeah.
是有会面
My meeting.
-咖啡 -好
- Coffee. - Oh. Mmm!
-你最好了 -谢谢
- You are perfect. - Thank you.
你知道...你知道今晚是什么之夜吗
You know what... You know what night it is tonight, right?
约会之夜
Date night.
没错 我大概六点去接你
Mmm-hmm. So, I will pick you up around, uh, 6:00.
千万不要忘记头盔
And please do not forget your helmet.
很高兴你喜欢
Oh, I'm glad that you like it,
我打算在我们婚礼上戴呢
'cause I plan on wearing it at our wedding.
肯定很性感
That's hot.
记得喂猫
Feed the cat.
好的
I will.
我爱你
I love you!
也爱你 记得喂猫
Love you, too. Feed the cat.
今天埃迪·布洛克
Eddie Brock with boots on the ground today
来到现场 追踪线索...
in the Mission District, chasing a lead into some...
大家都知道谷歌♥和脸书的
Everybody knows how our Silicon Valley overlords
硅谷大佬如何...上次我到处
at Google and Facebook... Last time, I was poking around
问让人不舒服的问题...
asking uncomfortable questions...
流浪人员增加到数千...
Homelessness is only increasing into the thousands...
今天埃迪·布洛克在奥克兰市区为大家报道
Eddie Brock here reporting today from downtown Oakland,
这里发生了大规模示♥威♥游♥行♥
where massive demonstrations have taken over the streets.
我已经追踪这一房♥地♥产♥贿赂新闻
I've been chasing this real-estate bribery story
好几周了
for a few weeks now.
这会惹毛你...都全副武装...
This is gonna piss you off. ...all being strong-armed...
法医还未确定死因
Medical examiner has yet to determine cause of death,
因为尸体损毁严重
due to the condition of the body,
但人不会因为自然原因
but you don't wind up at the bottom of a landfill
埋到垃圾场里 所以看来市里
due to natural causes, so it seems that the city
跟杀手一样不在乎这些人
doesn't care about these people any more than the killer does.
我是埃迪·布洛克 这是《布洛克报道》
I'm Eddie Brock, and this is The Brock Report.
理查德
Hey, Richard!
-气色不错 -埃迪 你不能停那里 哥们
- Lookin' good! - Eddie, you can't park there, bro.
拜托 哪有什么"不能"的事
Come on, man. There's no such thing as can't.
她情况如何
How'd she do?
伯克利 布朗 麻省理工
Berkeley. Brown. MIT.
-她拿到奖学金了 哥们 -我怎么说的来着
- She's got a scholarship, bro. - What'd I tell you?
你怎么说的
You told me what?
-没什么不能的事 -埃迪
- No such thing as can't. - Eddie.
车子
The bike.
麻省理工 厉害
MIT! Whoo!
知道我喜欢这景色的什么吗
You know what I love about this view?
-总是看不厌 -是啊 这...
- It never gets old. - Yeah, well, uh...
我不太喜欢高处
Height's not really my thing.
但是... 什么新闻
But, uh... What's the deal?
-重磅独家新闻 -是吗 谁
- I got you the big one, exclusive. - Yeah? Who?
卡尔顿·德雷克
Carlton Drake.
-卡尔顿·德雷克 -那是个有远见之人
- Carlton Drake? - The man's a visionary.
他想谈谈他的火箭
He wants to talk about his rockets,
让大家知道那是安全的 坠毁是意外
assure everyone they're safe, that the crash was an anomaly.
他...他真的是个疯子
He's... He's seriously off.
我跟你说白了吧
I'm gonna level with you.
卡尔顿·德雷克能用自己的零钱把我们买♥♥下来
Carlton Drake could buy us with his pocket cash,
他想的话甚至可以把我们这栋大楼变成他的车♥库♥
turn this building into his own garage if he so wished.
你只要问问他的太空项目
Now, you're just gonna ask him about his space program,
谢谢他 然后祝他一天愉快就行了
you're gonna thank him, and you're gonna bid him a nice day.
他是个骗子
He's a crook.
埃迪 你无处可去时我们给了你一个家
Eddie, when you had nowhere to go, we gave you a home.
你知道我们很喜欢《埃迪·布洛克报道》
Now, you know we love the Eddie Brock show.
今天没有其他更合适的调查记者上班
There isn't a better investigative reporter working today,
但是动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络不等人
but no one is above the network.
你就帮我个忙 埃迪 不要跟我扯淡
So do me a favor, Eddie, don't start your shit again.
知道了 知道了
All right, all right.
-就当为了我 -好 我去
- For me. - All right. I'll do it.
我不知道他为什么派给我这个任务 安妮
I don't know why he gave me this assignment, Annie.
我...我不干那种事
It's not... It's not what I do.
我母亲经常告诉我
Well, my mother always told me
生活中任何值得拥有的东西都需要牺牲...
that anything in life worth having would take sacrifice...
耐心...
Patience...
还有努力
And be a lot of work.
-就是你 -不是
- That's you... - That's not.
我说的就是你
...that I'm talking about.
-不是 -是
- Nah. - Yeah.
算你走运 和我在一起
Well, you're lucky to have me.
说实话 我很抢手的
To be fair, I'm quite a catch.
我妈是这么跟我说的
That's what my mom told me.
-明天你会乖乖的吗 -不
- Are you gonna behave yourself tomorrow? - No.
不 我会做好我的工作 我要那样
No, I'm gonna do my job. That's what I'm gonna do.
我不能...不做好自己的工作
I can't, you know, not do my job.
你那个老板是个彻底的...
The guy you work for is a complete...
我不为德雷克工作 我为我的公♥司♥工作
I don't work for Drake. I work for my firm,
而我的公♥司♥为他工作
and my firm works for him.
我的公♥司♥肯定为很多
And I'm sure that they defend many people
你觉得不值的人辩护 但我们不能重蹈覆辙
that you don't deem worthy, but we don't want a repeat.
-重蹈覆辙 -《世♥界♥日♥报♥》事件
- A repeat? - Of the Daily Globe incident.
不是吧
Really?
-事件 那不是什么事件 -就是
- Incident? That's not an incident. - Mmm-hmm.
-宝贝 你都被赶出纽约了 -我没有 我不是
- Baby, you were run out of New York. - I was not. I did not.
我不想看你再被赶出旧金山
I don't want you run out of San Francisco.
电影精选列表