I have decided to stay.
在我的星球上 我算是个跟你差不多的废物
On my planet, I am kind of a loser, like you.
-但在这儿 我们可以很强 -你说什么
- But here, we could be more. - Excuse me?
而且我有点喜欢这里了
And I'm getting to like it here.
现在你喜欢"我们"了 是吧
Oh, you like us now, do you, huh?
无论如何 要是我们没能阻止火箭
However, there will be nothing
那一切都将荡然无存 也就无从喜欢了
left to like if we do not stop that rocket.
我明白了 到了生死存亡的大事的时候
Oh, I see. Right. When it comes to being completely annihilated,
-你就又说"我们"了 -就是"我们"
- then it's back to "We." - It is "We."
不论情愿与否 必须我们两个一起去完成
Like it or not, it is going to take both of us.
行了 少耍嘴皮子了
Hey, come on, man. Cut the bullshit.
你到底是为了什么才改变主意的
What really made you change your mind?
你 为了你 埃迪
You. You did, Eddie.
取消诊断
Scrub diagnostics.
-老板 -听到了吗 启动发射
- Sir? - Did you hear me? Initiate the launch.
发射倒计时5分钟
T-minus five minutes to launch.
自动序列已启动
Auto sequence has been initiated.
关闭命令
该死
Oh, shit.
发射倒计时4分30秒
T-minus four minutes, 30 seconds.
老天 你能打倒那个家伙吧
Oh, Jesus! You can take this guy, right?
你有你从未见识过的本事
He has got shit you have never seen.
什么意思 我们打败他的概率有多少
What does that mean? What are our chances?
基本等于零
Hmm. Pretty much zero.
操 我们去拯救地球吧
Oh, fuck it. Well, let's go save the planet.
发射倒计时4分钟
T-minus four minutes.
启动轨道飞行器活动机翼简要测试
Initiate orbiter aerosurface profile.
毒液 坐上火箭
Venom. Get in the rocket.
不 我们不能让你毁掉这个世界
No. We won't let you destroy this world.
那就去死吧
Then die.
-天啊 -我就说吧
- Holy shit! - Told you.
发射倒计时3分钟
T-minus three minutes.
你的宿主很强壮
You have a strong host.
但还不够强壮
But not strong enough.
发射倒计时2分30秒
T-minus two minutes, 30 seconds.
埃迪
Eddie.
德雷克 住手
Drake, stop!
我说过我应付得了
Told you I could fight ugly.
发射倒计时1分钟
T-minus one minute.
你太迟了
You're too late.
这是下一个...
This is the next stage...
你话太多了
You talk too much.
发射倒计时30秒
T-minus 30 seconds.
你什么也不是
You are nothing.
10秒
Ten seconds.
九
Nine...
八
Eight...
七
Seven...
六
Six...
五
Five...
四
Four...
三
Three...
二
Two...
一
One...
发射
Liftoff.
叛徒
Traitor!
祝你平安
Have a nice life.
再见 埃迪
Goodbye, Eddie.
毒液 不
Venom, no!
谢谢你没放弃我 谢谢你救了我
Thanks for sticking by me, and thanks for saving me.
那过后你感觉怎么样
So how you feeling after all that?
很好 好极了
So great, awesome.
不过我在考虑上诉的事 你愿意帮忙起诉吗
I'm think to suing though, you, you wanna prosecute?
那你很走运 我决定从事公益律师
Hmm. You're in luck. I've decided to work pro bono.
我打算加入公设辩护律师团队
I'm joining the public defenders' office.
你是个好人 安妮
You're a good person, Annie.
你呢 你打算做什么
What about you? What are you gonna do?
电视台之前想让我回去重新做节目
Uh, the network asked me to bring the show back,
首先要报导德雷克的事
and they want to start with a piece on Drake.
是吗 那你怎么说
Oh, wow, really? So, what did you say?
我不感兴趣 我想专注于写稿
Uh, I'm not into it. I want to concentrate on the written word.
我得到了终身采访权
I scored the interview of a lifetime.
-是吗 谁的 -你会读到的
- Oh, yeah? Who? - You're gonna have to read it.
像大家一样
Oh! Like everyone else.
是的
Yeah.
毒液的事我很遗憾
Hey, I'm sorry about Venom.
你想谈谈那个吻吗
Do you want to talk about that kiss?
那个 你把那个当做一个吻
Oh, that? You call that a kiss...
不是的 那是...
No, that was...
那是你那位小兄弟的主意
Uh, that was your buddy's idea.
好吧 那好吧
Oh, right. Well, that is good to know.
-不过的确感觉很不错 -什么
- It did feel kind of great, though. - What?
我是说 那...
I mean, the...
-那力量 -对 当那个...
- The power? - Yeah. When it's, you know...
-在你体内的时候 -你知道我说的是什么
- Inside you? - You know what I mean.
好吧
Okay.
埃迪
Hey, Eddie?
我们就不要把这件事告诉丹了吧
We're not gonna tell Dan about this. Okay?
看看她 她完全不知道我们把她追回来
Look at her. She has no idea we are going to get her back.
不 不要
No, I don't think so.
-什么 你说什么 -我们不会告诉丹
- Sorry, what was that? - We're not gonna tell Dan.
埃迪 你有什么要告诉我的吗
Eddie, is there something you want to tell me?
-没有 -你属于我们 安妮
- Nope. - You belong with us, Annie.
埃迪 你确定吗
Eddie, are you sure?
天啊 瞧
Good Lord, look at that.
瞧时间这么晚了 我 我得走了
Look at the time. I have to, I have to go.
-很高兴见到你 -嗯
- Hey, it's nice seeing you. - Yeah.
你保重
You take care, all right?
-你照顾好自己 -再见
- Yeah, you take care of yourself. - Bye.
别放弃她
Hey. Don't give up on her.
你们俩都是
Either of you.
我们不会的
We won't.
-这人是谁 -好
- Who is that guy? - Okay.
慢着 这个小东西看起来很美味
Wait. This thing looks delicious.
我对你附在我身上一点意见都没有
I have absolutely no problem with you sticking around,
但要是这样 我们必须
but if you do, we're gonna
制定一点基本的规矩
have to have some ground rules, all right?
你不能到处想吃谁就吃谁
You cannot just go around eating anybody that you want to.
-不能吗 -不能
- I cannot? - No, you cannot.
我们必须 我们必须重申这一点
All right, we need to... We need to reiterate this.
世界上有很多好人
There are good people in this world, a lot of them.
还有一些坏人
And then there are bad people.
你必须区分他们
You have to tell the difference.
关键是 你只能碰
The deal is, you will only ever be allowed to touch,
伤害 或者 非常小的几率可以吃掉
harm, hurt, possibly, very possibly,
那些非常非常坏的人
eat very, very bad people,
但是永远 永远不能吃好人 记住了吗
but never, ever, ever good people. All right?
-好吧 -很好
- Fine. - Good.
但是要怎么区分他们呢
But how does one tell the difference?
非常简单
Well, it's super simple.
你只要...凭直觉 你能感受到的
I mean, you just have to... You can intuit it, you can sense it.
有时候你直接可以感觉到
Sometimes you can even feel it.
随你怎么说
Whatever you say.
不过我们现在可以吃点东西吗
But can we get something to eat now?
不然的话 你的肝脏
Otherwise, your liver,
感觉越来越美味多汁了
it's starting to look really, really good and juicy.
好吧 没问题 我知道一个地方
Yeah. Definitely. I know a place down here.
你好 陈太太
Hey, Mrs. C.
你好吗 埃迪
How you doing, Eddie?
除了天气什么都没变 你知道的
Ain't nothing changed but the weather. You know.
不
No.
电影精选列表