So, guess who they're gonna blame for that?
那么猜猜他们会先怪罪谁
You know, it's really bad mojo to cut the tax man.
把那监工伤了可真是不走运啊
So I'll tell you what, man.
所以听好了 伙计
Get me some cash.
给我弄点现金来
And then we'll get this thing seen to. All right?
然后我们再想法处理这事 怎么样
I'm-I'm worth more dead than alive.
我死了比活着更值钱
Baby, look.
宝贝 看哪
I guess I'm not the only one you've been holding out on, huh?
我猜你不只对我一人保守秘密吧
You knew all along about my baby brother and your wife.
你早就知道我弟弟和你老婆有染
Hey. No. No, it's me, man.
不不 是我 伙计
Well, he-he can't come to the phone right now.
他现在不能接电♥话♥
I'm getting your goddamn money, that's what I'm...
我正他妈给你弄钱呢 这就是我正...
Yeah. Okay.
好吧
No, I'm sorry. I'll-I'll be there.
不 抱歉 我会到的
I'll be there.
我会到的
Hey, man.
伙计
I'm sorry.
抱歉
How's that leg doing?
腿怎么样了
I'm sorry about this.
我很抱歉
Looks like you had enough problems before we came.
似乎我们来之前你就麻烦缠身
You know, you're not the only one bleeding, man.
受伤的不仅你一个人 伙计
You could have saved us all this fucking hassle.
你本可以省掉所有这些麻烦
No!
不
Stay away, you whore!
滚开 你这婊♥子♥
Back off. Back off.
退开 退开
You're a coward. You know that?
你就一孬种 你知道吗
You're a fucking coward and you are fucked up!
你♥他♥妈♥就一孬种 搞砸了一切
What the fuck did you expect?
你♥他♥妈♥期待什么呢
Look. Look around you. Could this be any more fucked up?
看看 看看你周围 还能更糟吗
Oh, yeah. It could be, man.
是的 当然 伙计
Like if someone was here,
就好像某人来这里
if someone was here for something other than money.
某人来这里不是为了钱 而是为了其他东西
What does that mean? Huh? What does that mean?
你什么意思
You're not even supposed to be here...
你本就不该来
No, you're not coming.
不 你不该来的
Why the hell I'm not?
我为什么不该来
You can go somewhere and get yourself seen by a lot of people
你可以随便去哪混
and I'll call you afterwards.
完事了我给你打电♥话♥
How about I save you the trouble of calling?
不如我替你省掉打电♥话♥的麻烦吧
I'm here for the same reasons and you know that.
我和你来这里的目的一样 你知道的
You're not taking your medications.
你没吃药吧
What?
什么
You're not taking your medications.
你没吃药
Medication.
药
That trick again? Let me look at that.
又是老一套把戏吗 让我瞧瞧
Don't...
别
Man, you have an asshole of a doctor.
伙计 你的医生真♥他♥妈♥混♥蛋♥
He prescribes tic-tacs for psychosis.
给精神病人开薄荷糖
Stay here.
待这别动
Hey, it's a little late for house calls, don't you think?
你不觉得这会儿上门有点晚吗
I apologize, Mr. Miller.
我很抱歉 米勒先生
It's Officer Kelly, from Guardalert.
是安全卫士的凯利警官
We had an alarm incident earlier.
我们之前收到一次警报
Oh, yeah, yeah! That was my daughter.
是是 那是我女儿
She had some people over without asking us.
她没经我们允许就请人来玩
We worked it out. She 's being punished.
我们已经解决了 我们已经惩罚了她
Let me assure you.
我向你保证
Sorry, but the police summons was canceled.
抱歉 可是报♥警♥被取消了
As a matter of Guardalert's protocol,
按照安全卫士的规定
I just-I need a signature from a family member.
我需要一名家庭成员的签名
How about we just all get some sleep, huh?
不如我们都回家睡觉怎么样
I mean, thanks for stopping by.
我是说 多谢你来看望我们
I will have to notify the police.
我将不得不向警方汇报
Give me a sec.
稍等一下
Kyle, I love you.
凯尔 我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
It doesn't matter.
没关系了
You have to know, this is...
你得明白 这是...
It doesn't matter.
没关系的
Believe me, please.
请相信我
It matters to me.
这对我来说有关系
Look, I'm sorry to trouble you.
听着 抱歉打扰您
I just need a signature from a family member.
我只是需要家庭成员的签名
Yeah, it's no problem.
好 没问题
I'm just sorry you had to come all the way out here for nothing.
我很抱歉你千里迢迢赶来 却是虚惊一场
Where do I sign?
我该签在哪里
Fuck!
我♥操♥
Are you fucking psycho?
你♥他♥妈♥有神经病吗
You fucking psycho!
你♥他♥妈♥神经病
Look at yourself. Huh? Tell me who the psycho is.
看看你自己 告诉我谁是神经病
Me or the guy talking to
是我 还是那个
a rent-a-cop with blood all over your face?
满脸沾着血还和雇佣警♥察♥说话的人
Get the fuck outta here.
赶紧他妈的离开这里
I knew this guy. He took my shift tonight.
我认识这家伙 他今晚替我值班
554 to dispatch.
554呼叫总机
1098 at the Miller Residence.
这里是1098 现在位于米勒宅邸
All clear.
一切正常
Game over.
结束了
No, no, please, stop, stop.
不不 求你了 住手
I can get you your money.
我可以给你弄到钱
$200,000 cash. Maybe more. Please. Please.
二十万美元现金 或许更多 求你了
Baby, come on. We gotta go home.
宝贝来吧 我们还得回家呢
Just do it. Come on.
快点干掉他们
Don't you get it? There is no home.
你还不明白吗 没有家了
There's no money, There's no nothing. End of the line.
也没有钱 什么都没有 都结束了
Please! Please. This kid. This kid, Jake. He has cash.
求你了 那孩子 杰克 他有现金
Stacks of it. Stockpiled for the next 9/11.
有一堆呢 为下一次911存的
She's messing with your head.
她在胡说八道
No. He showed me.
不 他给我看了
I'm not lying. Mom, I'm not lying.
我没在说谎 妈妈 我没说谎
I-I can get you bricks of cash.
我可以给你弄到小山一样的钞票
Please. No alarms and no security.
求你了 没有警报也没有安保
Just a bunch of fucked rich kids. Where? Where?
只有不省人事的富家子弟 在哪里
Twenty minutes from here. Please.
距离这里二十分钟 求你了
Twenty minutes.
二十分钟
Avery.
娅文莉
Listen, I know what I'm doing. I know what I'm doing, okay?
听着 我知道自己在做什么 好吗
Are you seriously buying this?
你真要相信她吗
No millions of dollars, no diamonds,
没有巨额钞票 也没有钻石
so we'll just have the teenage girl go to the ATM.
所以我们只能让这小姑娘去找自动提款机
What, you got a better idea?
难道你有更好的主意
You run. You don't come back for us.
跑吧 不要回来找我们
You hear me? Don't come back for us.
听到了吗 不要回来找我们
Avery! Avery!
娅文莉
Come!
过来
Take her upstairs.
带她上楼
Avery, no.
娅文莉 不
If you see people, if you tell them anything,
你如果见到人说了任何话
I'm gonna kill your parents.
我就杀掉你父母
And I'm gonna do it as punishment and then you'll know
作为惩罚 这样你就明白
it wasn't me that killed your parents. It was you. Right?
杀他们的人不是我 而是你
Now go get changed.
现在换衣服去
Honey. You rich people, you don't smoke.
甜心 你们这些富人都不抽烟
Sarah, you don't need to worry.
萨拉 不用担心
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
我不会让你有任何不测
I will take care of you and Avery.
我会照顾好你还有娅文莉
Okay? The way he never did.
好吗 还有他从未给过你们的关怀
You know, you're right.
你说得对
He 's right.
他说得对
Come on, you don't really believe...
得了吧 你不是真♥相♥信...
电影精选列表