Come on, Avery. Go on. Two!
快点 娅文莉 快走 二
No one's killing your girl.
没人会伤害你的女儿
Nobody's killing her.
没人伤害她
Avery get up. Come on, you gotta run. Run!
娅文莉 快起来 快跑 快跑
Don't you fucking touch her!
你♥他♥妈♥别碰她
Kyle! Run!
凯尔 快跑
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在做什么
What needs to be done.
该做的事
Avery, baby, I need you to run.
娅文莉 宝贝儿 我要你跑
Run, baby. Run as fast as you can.
快跑 宝贝儿 跑得越快越好
Go! Go!
快走 走
I can't, mom.
我做不到 妈妈
You can do it. You can do it, baby.
你可以的 你可以的 宝贝儿
Run! Run!
快跑 快跑
Now, drop the needle, open the safe,
现在 放下针头 打开保险柜
or I bring her back.
要不我就把她抓回来
Open it, Kyle.
打开它 凯尔
Sarah...
萨拉
Open the safe!
打开保险柜
Do it! Or we can all die
快点 要不我们都要死
because I don't give a fuck anymore!
因为我他妈管不了这么多了
Hello, boy.
快点 伙计
Let go.
放手
No!
不
No, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不
No fucking way, you motherfucker!
不可能 你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥
You motherfucker! Where is it?
你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥ 钱在哪里
Shut up. Shut up. This is bullshit.
闭嘴 闭嘴 他妈的不可能
Just shut the fuck up! Where the fuck is it?
他妈的闭嘴 他妈的钱在哪里
Where is it, baby? You said...
钱在哪里 宝贝儿 你说过...
Shut up!
闭嘴
Okay, let me think. Let me think.
好了 让我想想 让我想想
Ok, Kyle, put your hand against the wall.
好了 凯尔 把你的手放在墙上
Put your hand against the wall
把你的手放在墙上
Ah! Oh, fuck!
操
No! No!
不 不
No! Get off!
不 走开
Fuck you, get off me.
我♥操♥ 放开我
Damn you!
你个混♥蛋♥
Fuck!
妈的
It's the second time you lied to me, Kyle.
你骗我两回了 凯尔
There's not gonna be a third time. Where's the money?
我不会再上当了 钱在哪儿
I have no money.
我没钱
Bullshit.
扯蛋
Fuck that. Where's the stuff?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 钱呢
I put it all in my house, in my family.
我都花在房♥子上 都用光了
No, no, no, no! No fucking way he spent all of that. Okay?
不不不不 他妈的不可能都花光了
That was too much fucking cash, Kyle! I saw...
那可是他妈的一大笔钱 凯尔 我看见了
I got it, I got it! I got it!
我明白 明白了 别说了
Where's the fucking money?
钱他妈的在哪儿
There is no fucking money.
我他妈的真没钱
Everything is mortgaged. It's all borrowed.
东西都是抵押 款买♥♥的
We never owned this house-it owned us! We're broke.
房♥子不是我们的 是银行的 我们破产了
Bullshit!! Bullshit!!
你这是扯蛋 扯蛋
It was a family business. I'm not family. Honey, they fired me.
他们是家族生意 我被解雇了 亲爱的
They found someone that could do it cheaper.
他们找到了更会赚钱的人
I-I was just trying to
我只是 只是想
save something before the bank took it all.
在银行收走所有东西之前拿回一点儿
No. No. I saw you!
不可能 我看见你拿着不少钱
Yeah, we saw you, asshole!
没错 我们看见你了 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, you saw me, fucker! I mean, I just drive
你们是看见我了 混♥蛋♥ 我只是开着车
and hustle and drive and try to make some money.
跑来跑去想办法弄些钱
Honey, I'm sorry.
对不起 亲爱的
What's all this, then? Huh?
这些又是什么
What's all this?
这是什么
Where's the money, Kyle?
钱在哪儿 凯尔
Oh, my God! I have no money. I have no money!
我的天哪 我没钱 没钱
Hey! These are diamonds.
这些是钻石
Each one of these is a diamond,
每一张纸就是一个钻石
so you're gonna tell me where they are.
我要你告诉我它们在哪儿
Have a look at it. Tell me where they are!
看看 告诉我它们在哪儿
How am I supposed to read without my glasses, asshole?
没有眼镜你让我怎么看啊 蠢货
Where is it? Hm?
在哪儿 啊
Where is the money?
钱在哪儿
You tell me where each of these are!
告诉我它们一个个都在哪儿
Uh, this one's in Houston, I think.
这个应该是在休斯顿
Sarah. Sarah. I'm not asking for me, okay?
萨拉 萨拉 我不是为了我自己
I am asking for us.
我这是为了咱们俩
Uh, Albany, maybe... I don't know! I don't have these!
可能在奥尔巴尼 我不知道 不是我的
I never owned them! I'm a middle man living on credit.
都不是我的 我只是中间商 靠信用过活
Baby, what's he talking about? What are we gonna do?
宝贝儿 他说什么呢 我们怎么办
You! You are a fucker!
你 你这个混♥蛋♥
You said that there was millions here. This is your fault!
是你说的这里有的是钱 都是你的错
Fucking amateurs. Look what I found, huh?
真♥他♥妈♥的一群笨蛋 看我找着了什么
No!
不
Baby, baby, did they hurt you?
宝贝儿 我的宝贝儿 没伤着你吧
What the hell has she got to do with any of this?
她跟这一切有什么关系
Well, yeah. What do you call it?
好啊 你管这个叫什么来着
You call it leverage, right?
筹码是吧
If it's a kidney you want, then take mine, ass fuck!
你想要肾的话 把我的拿走 混♥蛋♥
Kyle!
凯尔
Really? You're really ready?
真的 你愿意
Yeah. Do it, shithole!
来吧 王八蛋
You ready for that? Now this knife,
你真的愿意吗 就用这把刀吧
does it have to be sterilized or is it good?
还需要消消毒吗
You might want to turn away. Get some ice!
你最好转过头去 拿点儿冰块儿来
Okay. That's the way you want it, yuppie.
那就按您说的办吧 先生
Are you...ready?
你...准备好了吗
Don't look, Avery. Avery!
别看 娅文莉 别看
Okay, the kidney's on this side, right? Brace yourself.
好了 肾在这边儿是吧 准备好了吗
Two. Three!
二 三
You thought I want your kidney?
你以为我想要你的肾吗
My Mom, she died because she was a fat ass drunk.
我妈早死了 那个死胖子是喝死的
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了 没事了
I'm still here.
还在这儿呢
I don't know. Let me ask him.
不知道 我问问他
How're we doing?
我们进展的如何啊
Under control.
一切顺利
It's under control. That's what Elias says.
一切顺利 伊莱亚斯是这么说的
We'll be there.
我们会到的
You got an hour.
你还有一个小时
No. No. No, no, no, no.
不不 不不不不
No. No, baby. He's lying.
不不 宝贝儿 他在撒谎
Fucking look at this place.
他妈的看看这个地方
Look at it. They're fucking rich. You're lying!
看看这儿 他们他妈的很有钱 你说谎
You are lying!
你在扯蛋
Get that girl under control.
管管那女的
You said you have things under control?
你不是说一切顺利吗
Get it under control.
那就别给我出乱子
We're not the only hostages here.
看来不是只有我们是人♥质♥
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Help us. Please.
帮帮我们 求你了
Help us.
帮帮我们
Baby, will you stop it? Stop.
宝贝儿 停下好吗 停下
It's not... You're not fucking helping me.
不是...你♥他♥妈♥的净给我帮倒忙
Baby, there's a fucking car. It's a Porsche.
宝贝儿 他们有辆车 保时捷
We can get money for the Porsche.
我们可以拿它换钱
What are we gonna do with it? Have a fucking yard sale?
怎么换 旧物甩卖♥♥吗
I don't know, baby. I'm really scared.
我不知道 亲爱的 我害怕死了
I just wanna get out of here.
我只想离开这儿
电影精选列表