I wanna go, too. But you're safer here with me.
我也想走 但你留下来在我身边更安全
They can't get you here. All right?
在这儿他们逮不着着你 懂吗
Baby, Tye is gonna fucking kill you.
亲爱的 泰伊他妈的会杀了你的
Don't worry about Tye. I got Tye.
别担心了 我对付得了泰伊
Please. You can't die on me, okay?
求求你别死在我面前
I'm not gonna die. Do I look like I'm gonna die?
我不会死的 我看起来像要死了吗
I'm not gonna fucking die.
我他妈的不会死的
I don't know what I'll do without you, baby.
亲爱的 没了你我可怎么活啊
Please, this is fucking wrong. Let's just go.
我们真♥他♥妈♥的不该这么做 咱们走吧
We can be in Mexico. At least, we can, we can...
我们可以去墨西哥 至少我们可以
We can just get away...
我们可以离开这里
No one's running.
谁都不许走
No. No. No. No. No. No.
不不不不不不
No, man. No one's running.
没有 伙计 没人要走
Nobody's running anywhere.
我们哪儿也不去
Tape 'em up. These two. Not Sarah.
捆起来 这两个 除了萨拉
You're gonna show me where you're hiding this little number.
你得带我去看看这个小东西♥藏♥在哪儿了
Hey! Fucker!
回来混♥蛋♥
You heard him. Get up.
你听见他说什么了 站起来
Get up.
起来
Dad. Please.
爸爸 不要
Dad!
爸爸
Oh, yeah. How much is this thing worth?
就是它 这东西值多少钱
You promised me. We had a deal.
答应我 我们说好的
What's this thing worth?
这东西值多少钱
We had a deal. You would let my family go.
我们说好了的 你放我家人走
No. You stay here.
不 你留下
You take her downstairs. I'll care for her.
你把她带下去 我看着她
Please.
求你了
It's gonna be fine. Take your fucking hands off me. Go.
没事的 把你♥他♥妈♥的脏手拿开 走
Go! Go.
下去 下去
What is he gonna do to her?
他要拿妈妈怎么样
They're just getting the necklace, honey.
他们只是去拿项链 亲爱的
You know what they're talking about in there.
你知道他们在里面说什么吗
They're gonna kill us.
他们要杀了我们
So what? Shut up.
那又怎样 闭嘴
They're gonna kill us.
他们会杀了我们的
Now, you know what happens next, right?
接下来 你知道该怎么做了吧
I'm begging you. Please don't hurt my daughter.
我求你了 千万别伤害我女儿
Please. She's just a little girl.
求你了 她只是个孩子
She's not a little girl.
她早就不是孩子了
Please. Please? Maybe you have a child.
求求你 求求你 你有孩子吗
Are you a mother? Do you have a child?
你是妈妈吗 你有孩子吗
Maybe you know what I'm talking about?
你能明白我的感受吗
Maybe you don't know shit about me!
你根本什么都不知道 你知道个屁
Hey! All right. All right. I got her.
好了好了 交给我吧
Watch them!
看着他们
Watch them!
去看着他们
They'll kill us.
他们会杀了我们
That's what he said. He's gonna kills us.
他这么说的 他会杀了我们
No, he's not!
不 不会的
I'm won't let him. He's not gonna touch you.
我不会让他这么干的 他不会碰你的
What is she saying to you?
她跟你说什么呢
Shut up!
闭嘴
I have a lighter in my right pocket.
我右边口袋里有个打火机
Can you find it?
你能够到吗
Can-can you do it?
能 能够到吗
Can you do it? Can you find it?
找到了吗 能拿出来吗
Yeah.
好了
Okay. Put it-put it in my hand.
好 放 放到我手里
I'm going to help you. I'm going to help you, okay?
我会帮你的 我会帮你的
You'll save her? You'll protect Avery?
你能救救她吗 你能保护娅文莉吗
You'll help her? Yes.
你能帮她吗 可以
You'll get her out of here alive? Yes.
把她活着带出去 可以
Okay, this-this is gonna hurt.
好了 会有点儿疼
I need to tape you up.
我得把你绑起来
I'm gonna tape you, okay?
我需要把你绑起来 好吗
If you save her, I'll do anything, anything you want.
只要你能救她 我可以答应你任何事情
You know that, don't you? Huh?
你明白我的意思吧
Don't listen to that bitch! Don't.
别听那贱♥人♥胡扯 别信她
I know you're not like them, are you?
我知道你跟他们不一样 是不是
Can-can you... Are you a bit loose?
你 你能...有没有松一点儿
Yeah. Yeah.
有 有一点儿
Babe, where are you?
宝贝儿 你在哪儿
You up to this? Yeah.
想好了吗 好了
Good. 'Cause you made a fucking mess. It's time to clean up.
很好 因为你搞的一团糟 该收拾收拾了
You Just get her out of here alive and I'm yours.
只要把她活着带走 我就是你的了
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的干什么呢
What the fuck are you doing, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥的在干嘛
Where's your fucking mask?
他妈的你们的面具哪儿去了
He has his mask off. Don't look. Don't look.
他把面具摘了 别看他 别看
Close your eyes. Just close your eyes. Don't look at him.
闭上眼睛 快闭上 别看他
Look down. Look down.
往下看 往下看
You got what you needed, all right? Let's go.
东西你也拿到了 我们走吧
Yeah. Okay, you go and get the security tapes.
好 你去把监控里的录像带拿上
I'll finish up in here, okay?
我来收尾 好吧
You'll finish up in here?
你收尾
No. Nobody fucking touches her, okay?
不 任何人都不许碰她 听见了吗
Okay. All right.
好吧 好吧
Or the kid.
包括那个孩子
Okay, go get the girl, Pet, now.
把那个女孩儿带走 亲爱的 快点儿
Run. Run. Run.
快跑 快跑 逃走
All right?
行了吧
I swear to God...
我向上帝发誓...
Go.
去吧
You hurt her and I will kill you. Sit down!
你要是敢伤害她我就杀了你 坐下
I'll kill you!
我会杀了你
Do I look scared?
我好怕怕啊
What?
怎么了
On your knees.
跪下
You're a stupid asshole, you brought this on yourself.
你这个蠢货 你这是活该
I didn't want it like this. Okay?
我也不想这样 明白吗
So you can save yourselves,
你还有机会活下来
but how much do you care about your daughter?
你觉得你女儿值多少钱
You can still save her.
你还有机会救她
I told you. We have nothing.
我告诉过你我们什么都没有了
Okay.
好吧
That's the way you wanna play it.
既然你想这么干那我就成全你
I'm gonna take the necklace.
我要拿走项链
I'm gonna leave three bodies.
留下三具尸体
If you're gonna kill me, why
你要是想杀了我 为什么
don't you fucking look me in the eye, you coward!
他妈的不敢看着我的眼睛 你这个懦夫
It's fake.
那是假的
Come again?
什么
The necklace. It's fake.
那条项链 是假的
The stones are cubic zirconia.
那些只是石头 是水钻
Ninety-nine bucks a pop on the shopping network.
网上九十九块一条
Bullshit.
扯蛋
Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Don't fucking worry about me, honey, okay?
别他妈的担心我了亲爱的
You sure? Because I know where my Mom hides the Vicodin.
你确定 我知道我妈把止痛药藏在哪儿
Do you expect me to believe
你觉得我会相信
that you bought your wife fakes?
你给你老婆买♥♥的是水钻吗
I sold the real ones. That's a copy.
我把真的卖♥♥了 这是仿制的
Do you know anything
你知道
about the etymology of the word "Diamond"?
"钻石"这个词的词源是什么吗
Why don't you educate me, asshole?
那你就教教我呗 混♥蛋♥
It comes from the Greek adamas meaning "unbreakable",
它源于希腊语 是"坚不可摧"的意思
'cause real ones are so hard
因为真的钻石特别坚硬
电影精选列表