I don't understand why we can't continue construction.
我不明白为什么不能继续施工
We could become partners.
我们可以合伙
Well, If you finish it, we can sell it.
等建好了 我们能一起卖♥♥了它
You're being unreasonable.
你这是不讲理
Look, you're bleeding us dry!
你这是要逼死我们
Don't twist. Everyone knows real estate 's in trouble. Come on!
别瞎说 都知道房♥地♥产♥不景气 拜托
We sell, everybody wins.
卖♥♥了 大家都有利可图
I-I'll get you some money.
我会帮你联♥系♥投资
No, don't hang up. Goddamit.
别挂电♥话♥ 该死
Mr. Kaplan, Kyle Miller again.
卡普兰先生 是我 凯尔·米勒
Yeah, hi. I'm calling
我想跟您谈谈
about the golconda diamond that we discussed.
之前提过的戈尔康达钻石
Well, I have a buyer. I know we haven't done business before
我这有个买♥♥家 我知道我们没打过交道
but I assure you I can be an asset to your company.
但我保证 我能给贵公♥司♥赚到钱
Let me show you what I can do with this stone.
让我用这块石头露一手吧
No, I won't take commission.
不 我不收佣金
What do you have to lose? It's my contact and my risk.
你能损失什么呢 联络和风险都由我来
I guarantee it's 100% reliable.
保证绝对可靠
If this goes upside down, it's on me, okay?
砸了就算我的 行吗
Hang up. Hang up. I'm calling him now. Thanks.
挂断吧 我现在就打给他 谢谢
Emile Strewart? Kyle Miller. How are you?
埃米尔·斯图尔特 凯尔·米勒 你好吗
Hey, Mom, can I go to a party?
妈妈 我能去参加个派对吗
Come on, Avery. Not tonight.
拜托 娅文莉 今晚不行
Please?
拜托啦
It's at this guy Jake's house. Everyone's going.
在那个杰克家举♥行♥ 大家都会去
Who's everyone?
大家是谁
Friends from school.
学校同学
Why are you being so vague about it?
为什么回答得这么含糊
I'm not. Hang on. I'm getting water-boarded.
我没有 等等 我被口水淹死了
Please? It's no big thing.
拜托 又不是什么大事
Yeah? Well, if it's no big thing,
是吗 要是不是什么大事
why can't you tell me who you're going with? Hm?
为什么不能告诉我你跟谁去
So, that little daydream we discussed.
那我们谈的那个美妙的小东西
Yes, the flawless one.
对 完美无瑕的那个
Well, it turns out it could be yours provided that, uh...
可以卖♥♥给你 只要...
Just a minute.
等一下
Provided that you come up with a less insulting number.
只要你的出价别那么侮辱人
No, you're gonna have to do a little bit better than that, Emile,
不 你得再出高一点 埃米尔
or my seller's gonna walk.
不然买♥♥卖♥♥就做不成了
It's just a party.
就是个派对而已
With Kendra?
跟肯黛拉去吗
Why do you have such a problem with Kendra?
你为什么跟肯黛拉过不去
Avery, I just thought we could have
娅文莉 我只想今晚我们能一家团圆
dinner at home tonight as a family. Your Dad's back.
一起吃饭 你♥爸♥爸回来了
I thought it'd be nice.
我觉得那挺好的
I don't wanna have dinner. I wanna go to a party.
我不想吃饭 我想去派对
Well, I said no.
那我不同意
Emile. Emile.
埃米尔 埃米尔
Fine, I'll ask Dad.
好吧 我去问爸爸
Okay. Ask him.
好 问他吧
Emile, Stafford's offering two percent above your price.
埃米尔 斯塔福德开的价高你百分之二
Yes! That Stafford. Carl Stafford.
对 那个斯塔福德 卡尔·斯塔福德
Mom's being arbitrary and inflexible.
妈妈霸道又不开明
Oh, come on.
拜托
I need hugs.
来抱抱
What difference does it make if Carl said it or he didn't say it?
卡尔说没说又有什么区别呢
The point is you're getting a damn good rock.
问题是你要得到一块顶好的石头
Uh, just a minute.
等一下
Did you wear that to school?
你穿这样上学吗
Can I go to a friend's party?
我能去参加朋友的派对吗
No.
不能
I have to go with your mother on this.
这事我得跟你妈站在一条战线上
No! I don't wanna meet with your buyer. I wanna meet with you.
不 我不想见你的卖♥♥家 我想见你
You don't know what we we're talking about.
你都不知道我们在说什么
Yes. We were talking about Kendra.
是啊 我们在说肯黛拉
That means boys, probably older,
就是指男孩 很可能是男人
and that is every father's worst nightmare. I'm sorry, Sweetie.
正是每个父亲最怕的事 抱歉 宝贝
Yes, yes. I'm back. No, tonight is fine.
是 我在 不 今晚可以
Uh, I could be there in 30,45 with traffic.
三十分钟之内到 堵车的话四十五分钟
Whatever you two are going through treating me like a child,
你们这样把我当小孩对待
isn't gonna make anything any better.
也阻止不了我长大
Are we going through something?
我们哪样了
I don't know. Are we?
我不知道 怎么了吗
Look, I'm sorry about all this. It's just...
我对此深感抱歉 只是...
It's just a bit crazy here at the office today.
今天公♥司♥里有点太忙了
Yes. Well, I don't think you're really hearing me.
对 我觉得你没听懂我的话
Emile, this is the flawless.
埃米尔 这是块完美绝伦的宝石
It's whiter than the snow on Mount Fuji.
比富士山上的雪还白
Are you cartooning me? This is a 2A diamond
逗我玩呢 这是2A型钻石
so clear you will weep. You will just weep.
清透的让人想哭 你会哭的
I mean, in any other circumstance a four karat golconda is 1.5 million dollars.
一颗四克拉的戈尔康达值一百五十万
I mean, this is a steal.
这个价钱已经是打劫了
I'm inviting you to steal from me. Yes, cash.
我邀请你来劫我 对 现金
This is a basement price.
这是跳楼价了
I'm not even taking a commission.
我都没收佣金
No, it has to be cash.
不 必须是现金
Thank you. Thank you, Emile.
谢谢 谢谢 埃米尔
I'm glad we could come to an understanding.
很高兴能取得您的谅解
And you won't be disappointed. Good-bye.
你不会失望的 再见
Kyle?
凯尔
I'm on the phone.
我在打电♥话♥
I just wondered if you wanted something to eat before you go out.
我只想问你要不要吃点东西再走
Uh, no, I'll pick something up.
不了 我路上买♥♥就行
Please don't say it's all
别说这都是因为你爱我
because you love me and you're worried about me.
而且你很担心我
Honey, you have to eat something.
亲爱的 你得吃点东西
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
All right. Well, I'm just gonna leave it here.
好吧 我就放这
It's yummy.
很好吃的
Avery, you're so pretty and you're so smart and you...
娅文莉 你漂亮聪明还很...
You just don't have to be in such a hurry to grow up.
你用不着这么急着长大
I love you, baby.
我爱你 宝贝
I know, Mom. I love you, too.
我知道 妈妈 我也爱你
They think you're a bad influence.
他们觉得你把我带坏了
They're right.
他们说对了
You know, I'm actually pretty sure
我真的很确定我妈妈
that my mom is having sex with her divorce lawyer.
在跟她的离婚律师上♥床♥
Do you have his number? My mom's gonna need one.
你有他电♥话♥号♥码吗 我妈妈用得上
Kendra!
肯黛拉
Shit.
靠
How was Houston?
休斯顿那边怎么样
Just supplying diamonds for oil men's mistresses.
只是卖♥♥钻石给油田老板的情妇
How's Avery?
娅文莉怎么样
Oh, she's still in her room.
她还在房♥间里
She hates me.
她讨厌我
No, she doesn't hate you. She hates both of us.
不 她不讨厌你 她讨厌我们俩
Uh. I found this.
我发现了这个
Do you think she's smoking?
你觉得她在吸烟吗
I hope not.
希望不是
It's not just this. There were cigarettes out by the pool.
不仅有这个 游泳池旁边还有烟头
Really?
真的吗
I'm worried about her.
我很担心她
Yeah.
是啊
Here.
给
This guy's only in town tonight,
这个人只有今晚在城里
otherwise the whole deal, just, you know?
不然整个生意就...你知道吧
You look so beautiful.
你真美
I do?
有吗
What I do, that I leave, that I can't always be here,
我在外忙工作 不能一直在家
it's all for you and Avery.
所有的一切都是为了你和娅文莉
电影精选列表