You son of a bitch! No.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的 不
Please. Please!
求你了 求你了
Please. Please. Please. No. Kyle.
求你了 求你了 不 凯尔
Just put the gun down. Let her go and I'll open it.
把枪放下 放开她我就打开保险柜
Four minutes.
还有四分钟
Do you have any last words, Sarah? Any last words?
你还有什么遗言 萨拉 有什么遗言
Kyle, give them what they want.
凯尔 他们想要什么就给他们吧
Please. Open the safe!
求你了 打开保险柜
They'll kill us, Sarah.
他们会杀了我们的 萨拉
They'll just kill us if I do.
要是我开了他们就会杀了我们
It's called trust!
这个叫做信任
Okay? Trust me, Kyle. Trust me.
明白吗 相信我 凯尔 相信我
And trust that I will fucking kill her, right now if you don't!
相信我 要是你不打开 我立马杀了她
You promised me!
你答应过我的
Stay there! Just open the goddamn safe!
呆在那里 快打开那该死的保险柜
If you let her go!
除非你放了她
That lock is the only reason we're still alive.
那个保险柜是我们活下来唯一的原因
I open it, we lose leverage.
我要是打开了 我们就没有筹码了
We lose leverage, we die.
要是没有筹码 我们就死定了
Okay. I want you to look at this very pretty face here, okay?
好吧 看看这张无比美丽的脸蛋儿 好吗
Now, can you imagine what a 125 gram hollow point
现在 想象一下125的子弹
is gonna do to this?
会把她的脸蛋儿怎样
It's gonna fucking destroy it, all right?
那会毁了她的脸 好吗
We are moments away! How about that for leverage?
马上就会那样了 这个筹码如何
This is a negotiation.
这是谈判
You have guns. You have the power to take our lives,
你有枪 你有掌控我们生死的能力
but I have the power to make you rich. So please.
但是我能让你们变富有 所以 求你了
Let her take the car and drive away and I'll do that.
让她开着车走 我就照办
I'll open the safe and make you rich.
我打开保险柜 你们就有钱了
Oh, her? You sure she's worth it, Kyle?
她 你确定她值得吗 凯尔
A million dollars? Yes, that's right, kid!
一百万 是的
You did it! You hit the mother load!
你做到了 你刺中要害了
You saw me sign for a million with your own eyes.
你亲眼看见我签收的一百万
And it's right there just inches away.
是的 百万美金近在眼前
All you have to do is just let my wife go!
你只要放了我妻子
And then, come on down and grab it!
然后你就能拿走那些钱
Come on! Elias!
快点 伊莱亚斯
No!
不
No! No! No!
不 不 不
Of all the stupid mistakes,
最愚蠢的错误
that man just about said your name.
那个人说出你的名字
So you get your people in order! You let my wife leave.
你管好你的人 放我妻子走
And then I'll give you what you want.
我就给你你想要的东西
Hey, go get the magic wand.
把魔棒拿过来
Succinylcholine.
司可林
It's a paralytic.
可以让人麻痹
On the operating table
在手术台上
it makes you think that someone else is getting all cut up
它会让你以为是别人被大卸八块
instead of you. Now, it's a hell of a kick
而不是你自己 现在 这东西很要命
and this much would kill you,
这么大剂量会要了你的命
but with papa Bear and mama Bear
但是用在爸爸 妈妈
and little baby bear, it's just about right.
和宝宝身上 刚刚好
It'll knock you flat, give you a hell of a ride
它会让你倒地不起 神志不清
but it won't kill you.
但是不会要了你的命
So this is the rope, the handcuffs
所以 这就是绳索 手铐
which I have to say, Kyle,
我不得不说 凯尔
are a little bit kinky, don't you think?
这比较变♥态♥ 你说呢
But he was good, though. Huh?
但是他确实不赖啊
Wasn't he good?
他真的不赖啊
You are a piece of work.
你还真了不起啊
"Get your people in order!"
管好你的人
The man's a born deal maker.
这货天生就是个做生意的啊
One minute.
还有一分钟
Come on, hero. You open that big guy up, okay?
来吧 英雄 把那个保险柜打开 好吗
I'm gonna stick you with this shit. You'll fall asleep.
我会给你们打上一针 你们就睡着了
By the time you wake up, we're in Mexico.
等你们醒过来 我们已经去了墨西哥
This is all a bad dream with insurance.
剩下的都是保险公♥司♥的问题了
I want you to listen to me, listen to me really good, okay?
你听我说 认真听 好吗
You may have noticed that I
你可能已经注意到了
don't really have control over the big guy, okay?
我控制不住那个大家伙
So you have to ask yourself
所以你得自己想想
why I'm gonna bring someone like that to a job like this.
我为什么要带这么一号♥人来干这么一票
Maybe I don't have a choice, all right?
也许我也是被逼无奈 对吗
Now, I don't wanna hurt you or your wife.
现在 我不想伤害你或是你的妻子
But he does and he will.
但是他会
I'm not giving you anything until after you let her go.
要是你不让她走 我什么都不会给你的
Come on, man, don't do this to yourself.
别这样 伙计 别这么做
Time's up.
时间到了
Kyle! Kyle!
凯尔 凯尔
Leave her alone! Leave her the fuck alone.
别碰她 你♥他♥妈♥别碰她
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在做什么
Keep his dirty fucking hands off of her.
你♥他♥妈♥的脏手 从她身上拿开
You agreed to shut your mouth.
你答应我闭嘴的
Please, help me. Please help us.
求你了 救救我 救救我们
You told me nobody was gonna touch her. You promised!
你说了谁都不碰她 你答应我的
You're gonna shut your fucking mouth.
你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
Did you take your pills?
你吃药了吗
Yes, I took my fucking pills!
吃了 我他妈吃药了
Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥的 操♥你♥妈♥的 操♥你♥妈♥的
If you touch her, I will fucking kill you.
要是你碰她一下 我他妈杀了你
Fuck!
我♥操♥
Well, the contractor keeps calling and calling.
承包商总是打电♥话♥过来
I don't know what you want me to do here, Kyle.
我不知道你想让我怎么做 凯尔
Come on. This is what you wanted.
别这样 这本来是你想要的
I thought we were happier in the old house.
我觉得我们在老房♥子的时候更开心
Don't yell at me.
别朝我吼
I was just asking, Kyle. What do you...
我只是想问问你的意见 凯尔 你到底
Okay. Okay. I'll talk to you later.
好吧 好吧 我一会儿再给你打
Bye.
再见
No, I'm sorry, I...
不 很抱歉 我...
I couldn't help overhear.
我无意中听到
Are you-you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
没事 没事 我很好
Okay.
好吧
Did you design this whole place by yourself?
整个都是你自己设计的吗
The house? Yeah. I did.
你是说整个房♥子 是的 我做的
You are very talented.
你很有天赋
Thank you.
谢谢
It's a little bigger than we needed, but...
这比我们实际需要的要大一些 但是
Well, if you're gonna dream, dream big. Right?
心有多大 舞台就有多大 对吗
Yeah.
是啊
I'm all finished here today, so.
今天的活儿我都做完了
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
Well, I'll see you tomorrow.
那么明天再见吧
Take that off!
把衣服脱下来
Oh, did I remind you of someone?
我让你想起某人了吗
Take it off!
脱下来
It's not yours.
那不是你的
It is now.
现在是了
Are you sure this is the right location?
你确定就是这里吗
Look, if it's about the money,
你看 要是你钱不够
I'll take you where you want to go.
你想去哪儿 我带你去
No, no, my my house is right here. I'm fine.
不 不 我家就在这 我没事
You sure?
你确定
Uh-huh. Thank you.
是的 谢谢你
No. No. No.
不 不 不
And I'm taking Sarah for a little walk with me.
我要带萨拉去散会儿步
No!
不
Sarah!
萨拉
Kyle!
凯尔
电影精选列表