That you're a part of this? That I'm a cuckold? What?
你们串通来打劫还是你们偷♥情♥ 相信什么
That your filthy lust invited them in? What?
你那卑鄙的欲望惹来了他们 还是什么
Jesus. He's insane.
上帝 他是疯子
No, I'm-I'm sorry. I-I couldn't help but overhear.
抱歉 我忍♥不住就偷听了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Excuse me. What are you doing?
抱歉 你在做什么
What are you doing?
你在做什么
You need to get your things. You need to leave.
请你收拾好东西 离开这里
No.
不
No, I'm good.
不 我没事
I have the whole afternoon off.
我整个下午都有空
You have to leave.
你得离开这里
You have to go.
你得走了
Sarah. Sarah. Sarah!
萨拉 萨拉
Please! Please. I asked you to leave.
求你了 离开这里
I need you to go. Please.
求你走吧
Really? Is that what you want
真的 你就是这么想的吗
or what you just you think you should say?
还是你觉得你必须这么说
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
This is good. Okay?
这很好 不是吗
No, this is insane. Please leave.
不 这很疯狂 请你离开
Be honest with yourself.
真实地面对你的内心
I am honest, I...
我很真实 我...
We could be so fucking good together.
我们可以一起过得很好
No. I'm gonna call your
不 如果你再不走
supervisor if you don't get out right now.
我就要给你的主管打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call him and tell him what you're doing.
我要给他打电♥话♥ 告诉他你做了什么
You don't need to.
你不用打电♥话♥
Please. Come on. You're scaring me.
求你了 走吧 你吓着我了
I need you to leave.
你得走了
Listen, you do not have to be unhappy.
听着 你不必闷闷不乐
I'm not unhappy, I...
我没有闷闷不乐 我...
I love my husband and I want you to get out of my house.
我爱我的丈夫 我想要你离开我家
Okay.
好
Get your stuff and leave.
带着你的东西走吧
I will go.
我会走的
Oh, God, please don't touch me.
上帝 请别碰我
You know I'm right.
你知道我是对的
Do you love her?
你爱她吗
And she loves me.
她也爱我
Well, good. Because that stuff
很好 因为你哥哥
your brother was gonna shoot her up with?
要给她注射的那玩意
They use it for executions. Did you know that?
是杀死刑犯用的 你知道吗
Yeah. Yeah. That was the plan. To execute her.
没错 他们就是那么计划的 杀死她
So if you love her, take her, find Avery
所以如果你爱她 就在那群混♥蛋♥杀死她之前
and get out of here before that jackass kills her!
带上她 找到娅文莉 离开这里
Baby, you know you can do this, right?
宝贝 你知道你能做到的 对吗
I'm gonna take you to Mexico.
我会带你去墨西哥
And we're, we're gonna get her...
我们会去接她...
We're gonna her out of foster care, I'm gonna marry you,
我们会去寄养家庭接她 我会娶你
and what are you gonna do? I don't know.
然后你怎么办 我不知道
You're gonna get clean, baby.
你会戒掉毒瘾 宝贝
I'm gonna get clean.
我会戒掉毒瘾
But if it turns out that
但如果你发现这场派对都是扯淡
this party's bullshit, what are you gonna do?
你会怎么办
I'm gonna kill her.
我会杀死她
I would never...
我绝不会...
Never leave Avery, I know,
绝不会离开娅文莉 我知道
which is why you have to go with him now and get her.
所以你要和他一起去找到她
Sarah, come on. Sarah. Sarah. Come on.
萨拉 来吧 萨拉
What are you waiting for? Go. Go.
你还在等什么 快走
Come on. Sarah. Come on.
来吧 萨拉
Go.
走啊
If you love me, you go.
如果你爱我 就走
Sarah!
萨拉
So what's your little plan, princess?
那么你的计划是什么 小公主
This guy wants to have sex with me.
那个家伙想和我上♥床♥
And he's gonna pay 100K just for that little privilege?
他就为这个付你十万吗
You think you're worth that, huh?
你真以为自己值那钱吗
Do you think you're worth that much more than me?
你以为自己比我值钱得多吗
You know my plan, huh? You wanna know my plan?
你知道我的计划吗 你想知道我的计划吗
Stop it. Stop it.
住手
I'm gonna go in there
我要走进去
and I'm gonna blow everybody's brains out.
崩掉所有人的脑壳
All your rich fuck friends.
你那些富人朋友们
Boom. Boom. Boom.
砰 砰 砰
Off with their fucking heads.
打掉他们所有人的脑袋
Then I'm gonna take that cash money and I'm gonna turn around
然后我就拿上钞票 转过身
and I'm gonna blow that smug
崩掉你脸上那
superior look off your fucking face.
不可一世的表情
You know what you are gonna do about it?
你知道你会怎么办吗
You're gonna do shit! Because you can't do shit, can you?
你毫无办法 因为你什么也做不了
You can't do shit, can you?
你什么也做不了 对吧
Come on, let's go. Let's go.
好了 咱们走
Let's go.
咱们走吧
Come on.
来吧
Sarah!
萨拉
Sarah!
萨拉
What the fuck did you do that for?
你♥他♥妈♥为什么冲我开枪
You can't fucking hurt my brother.
你不能伤害我弟弟
Why are you protecting him, man?
你干嘛帮他 伙计
He's the reason you're in this mess.
就是因为他你才趟进这浑水的
Think about it.
想想吧
What?
什么
How did you think they knew where you were going?
你觉得他们怎么知道你往哪去
Where you were taking the dope?
怎么知道你们带着毒品去哪
That's right.
对了
He sold you out.
他出♥卖♥♥♥了你
He 's fucking lying, okay?
他在骗人 好吗
So you'd have to come here
所以你才得来这里
to get his queen.
迎救他的女皇
That's bullshit. Okay?
那是扯淡 好吗
It's bullshit!
那是扯淡
How the fuck would you know?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道的
Go. Go. Go.
快走
I was there.
我就在那
We got our dope back. We owned your ass.
我们拿回了毒品 全部毒品
And your brother got ten grand.
你弟弟分了一万
No, man! No, no, no!
不不
Shut up!
闭嘴
No, it's not true.
不 这不是真的
Ain't family a bitch? Huh?
家庭靠不住 不是吗
He's lying. He's fucking lying.
他在骗人
He's fucking dead, man, that's what he is. He's fucking dead.
他死了 伙计 就这样了
Go. Get the police and find Avery.
快走 去叫警♥察♥ 然后找到娅文莉
No, I'm not leaving you. What...
不 我不要离开你
Hey, I got something for you, fucker!
混♥蛋♥ 接招
Leave her alone! Leave her alone!
放开她
Ah, shit.
见鬼
I told you that there was cash!
我就说过有钞票
You fucking people.
你们这群混♥蛋♥
Man, you could have saved us all a lot of aggravation.
伙计 你本来能给我们省去多少麻烦
You would have ki-ki-killed us sooner.
那只会让你更早杀掉我们
Oh, well, you know, it all ends up the same.
好吧 你也知道 反正最终都一样
Any last words?
有什么遗言吗
Get out of our house.
滚出我们的房♥子
Where's Petal?
贝塔尔呢
Where is she? What did you do with her?
她在哪 你对她做了什么
I'll kill you.
我要杀了你
Not before I kill one of your parents.
可我会先杀死你父母中的一个
电影精选列表