To take care of you. You know that?
为了照顾你们 知道吗
I know.
我知道
I have to go.
我得走了
I wonder how many times this has to happen before
不知道这种事还要发生多少次
I'm not really gonna care any more.
我才会不再放在心上
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
Yes. Hello?
是的 您好
Mr. Kyle Miller?
凯尔·米勒先生吗
Yes.
是的
Sheriffs Department, Mr. Miller.
治安部 米勒先生
May we come in to speak with you?
能进去跟您谈谈吗
What's this about?
什么事
How many people are at your house at this time?
现在房♥子里有几个人
My wife and daughter and myself. Is there a problem, officer?
我妻子女儿和我在 有事吗 警官
Kyle, what's going on?
凯尔 怎么回事
Sir, we're talking to all the families in the area
先生 我们要入户调查
because there 's been a rash of burglaries.
因为附近多次出现盗窃案
Get Avery.
叫娅文莉来
Mr. Miller?
米勒先生
Yes, all right. All right. Just- just a minute.
是的 好的 好的 等一下
Avery!
娅文莉
Avery, come on, open up.
娅文莉 快点开门
Avery.
娅文莉
Come on, don't be silly.
拜托 别闹了
Avery! Come on! It's locked!
娅文莉 快开门 门锁了
Well, will you just get her to open it? I want her down here now.
让她开门好吗 我要她立刻下来
Yeah. Yeah. Avery, come on!
是是 娅文莉 快点
She's gone!
她不见了
Sarah, run! Run, Sarah!
萨拉 快跑 萨拉
Shut the fuck up.
闭他妈的嘴
Don't fucking do anything.
别他妈做傻事
Get her! Get after her!
抓住她 把她抓回来
I'm will put a hole in you.
我要开枪了
Don't fucking look at me. Get the cash.
别他妈看我 拿钱
I told you it was happening.
刚才的事我已经解释过了呢
What is happening is you almost killed us.
刚才是你差点害死我们
Do not embarrass me and go acting your age.
给我留点面子 还有演得像点
What age should do I act?
演得像哪样
Legal!
成年了
What's up, ladies?
你们好吗 姑娘们
I'm glad you all could make it here.
很高兴你们能来
My name is Jake. Welcome. Avery.
我是杰克 欢迎 娅文莉
Hey, Jake. I, uh, I invited them. Jake.
杰克 她们是我请的 杰克
Yeah! It's all cool.
是吗 太棒了
Kendra. Follow me, please.
肯黛拉 请跟我来
I would absolutely love to show you something. Check this out.
我很想让你看点东西 瞧
In your fucking knees.
都他妈跪下
Face down.
脸朝下
We need that in case security calls.
要是保安打来我们用得上它
Okay. Let's all get really clear on one thing here. All right?
好 我来说明一件事
This is my house now. It's my house, it's my rules.
现在这是我的房♥子了 我的地盘我做主
Daddy's home!
老爹我的家
Kid's gone.
孩子不见了
So, do you have any idea where your underage daughter is
那你们知道你们的未成年女儿
and when she 's coming back?
身在何处以及何时回家吗
No, I don't know.
不 我不知道
Don't you just love surprises?
惊喜多好啊
She'll be back.
她会回来的
Hey, 15 minutes. In and out.
十五分钟 快进快出
No bullshit.
别乱说话
All right. Cell phones on the floor, now!
好的 现在把手♥机♥放在地上
Now! Cell phones!
现在 手♥机♥
I don't have one!
我没有手♥机♥
Liar!
骗子
I don't have one on me.
我手♥机♥不在身上
You don't have one?
没有手♥机♥吗
All right. We'll see about that.
好吧 我们来看看
Shall we, Sarah? Spread. Oh, that's a nice ass.
行吗 萨拉 腿分开 屁♥股♥不错
Do not...
不要...
No! No! No!
不不不
Don't you ever fucking do that again, Kyle.
别他妈再反抗 凯尔
If I see a gun, if I see a hand,
要是被我看见你动枪或者乱动
I will fucking put a hole in you.
我就他妈在你身上开个洞
Do I make myself clear, asshole?
听清楚了吗 混♥蛋♥
Shut the fuck up!
你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
They're feisty.
他们脾气还挺爆
Okay. Get that. Get it.
好 把电♥话♥找出来
Kill it. And the rest, too.
关机 把电♥话♥线也拔了
All right. Let's try that alarm now.
好的 来试试警报
After all, we wanna know when little Avery gets home, right?
毕竟我们都想知道小娅文莉什么时候到家
You'd be surprised the things I know about you, Kyle,
我对你的了解会让你震惊的 凯尔
and what I don't know, you're gonna tell me.
至于我不了解的部分 你要告诉我
Like, what's the alarm code?
比如警报密♥码♥是多少
What's the alarm code?
警报密♥码♥是多少
You know, Kyle, I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you.
凯尔 不好意思 我没听清你说话
What did you say the code was?
你说密♥码♥是多少来着
I can't hear you! What's the fucking code?
我听不清 密♥码♥是他妈多少
774...
七七四...
65! 7465! 7465?
六五 七四六五 七四六五吗
Yes. You sure about that?
对 确定吗
Yes.
确定
All right. You sure about that? You're sure about that, right? Yes.
好吧 确定吗 确定吧 确定
I just wanna be sure because we really, really hate surprises.
我想确认好 因为我真心讨厌惊喜
7465!
七四六五
Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! No!
等等 等等 不要
Wait! Wait! Wait! No! No! What?
等等 等等 不要不要 什么
What? You hear the cops?
什么 有警♥察♥的声音吗
You hear anything? You hear a siren?
听见什么吗 警报响了吗
I don't hear a siren. You know why I don't hear a siren?
我没听到警报 知道为什么吗
Because there are two codes here, Kyle.
因为这有两个密♥码♥ 凯尔
One that's real and one that acts real,
一个是真的 另一个看起来是真的
only it calls the police!
只不过会招来警♥察♥
And, we happen to know your code.
而我们恰好知道你的密♥码♥
And we happen to know a lot about you, Kyle.
还有许多别的事情 凯尔
Please don't fucking underestimate us, okay?
请别他妈的小看我们 好吗
Don't waste your time. Get up.
别浪费时间 起来
See this is what we call a little trust exercise, Kyle.
这就是信任练习 凯尔
Now, relationships are essentially built on trust.
关系是建立在信任的基础上
And once that trust is broken,
而信任一旦被破坏
it's very, very hard to get back.
就非常非常难以修复
Isn't that right, Sarah?
对吧 萨拉
What do you want from us?
你们想从我们这得到什么
I don't know. Why don't we start with everything you got?
我不知道 先从所有东西开始怎么样
Old man has no idea I know the combo.
老爸不知道我知道密♥码♥
Do you want some blow?
要白粉吗
See that?
看见了吗
There's 100K in there and a stash of cipro
那里有十万现金 还藏了抗菌药
just in case the terrorists
以防恐♥怖♥分♥子♥袭击
completely destroy the financial universe
导致金融界完全瘫痪
and mail him some anthrax. It's unbelievable.
散播炭疽病毒 难以置信
You want some of this?
想来点吗
Oh, no. I'm okay. Just gonna go see
不了 我很好 我想去看看
what Kendra 's doing maybe or something.
肯黛拉怎么样了
Look. I know.
我知道
I like you, too. I do.
我也喜欢你 真的
And I know you just met me, but I can tell.
我也知道你刚见到我 但我看得出来
You want this. You do.
你想试试 真的
And, you know, maybe neither one of us
还有也许我们都没想到
exactly saw this night going like this,
今晚会变成这样
but you gotta ask yourself, I mean,
但是你得扪心自问
电影精选列表