they won't break.
不会被打碎
They won't break.
敲不碎
All right.
行了
We're done.
到此为止吧
No!
别
Hey, man, it's still my show!
听着伙计 还是我的场子
It's still my show.
还是我的场子
Then wrap it up.
那就别砸了
Does that look like the hardest substance in the world to you?
你觉得这是世界上最坚硬的东西吗
You know what? This doesn't save you.
知道吗 这救不了你
Hey, Kyle.
凯尔
You know, your loving wife, she fucked my baby brother.
你知道吗 你亲爱的老婆睡了我弟弟
That's why we're here.
所以我们才到这儿来
That's why we picked you.
所以我们选了你
Kyle, he's lying. Look at me.
凯尔 他在撒谎 看着我
It's up there. You want me to get it?
就在上面 要我帮你吗
What? And untie you? How dumb do you think I am, huh?
什么 然后给你松绑吗 我有那么笨吗
Stupid bitch! You fucking bitch!
臭婊♥子♥ 你♥他♥妈♥的死贱♥人♥
Get that tweaking bitch.
把那个贱♥人♥抓回来
I'm getting a lot of money to do this.
我可是收了不少钱来替人办这事儿的
And you...
而你
You, I'm gonna do it for free. You, I'm gonna enjoy.
我就免费招待你了 我要好好享受享受
Hello?
喂
Good evening, sir. This is Guardalert Security.
晚上好 先生 这里是安全警报控制中心
Uh, we're gonna have to call you back.
我一会儿给你打回去
You are not talking now, Kyle? Huh?
你怎么不说话了 凯尔
Huh? No more bullshit, Kyle?
不放狗屁了吗 凯尔
I don't hear you talking.
我听不见你说话
You know what else they use that needle for? Huh? Huh?
你知道他们还用这针干什么吗
Lethal injection. Yeah.
送死刑犯上西天 没错
See? It paralyzes you but you stay conscious.
知道吗 它会麻痹你的身体但你还有意识
Eventually,
最后
your lungs collapse and you die.
你会因为肺衰竭而死
Before that happens,
在那之前
you're gonna get to watch me slice you to little pieces.
你将有幸看到自己一刀一刀被我活剐
Good evening, sir, this is Kaley with Guardalert Security.
先生晚上好 我是安全卫士控制中心的凯利
We have an indication
有迹象表明
there's an alarm incident at your residence.
您家的警报器响了
I think you have the wrong number.
你好像打错了
This is the Miller's residence.
这里是米勒家
I need to speak to either Kyle, Sarah or Avery Miller right away.
我要找凯尔先生 萨拉女士或娅文莉小姐
Hang on a sec.
等一下
Get up.
站起来
Don't fuck with me.
别他妈的耍我
Drop the gun.
放下枪
How about you drop the gun? Hm?
还是你放下枪吧
You, too, sweetie.
还有你 宝贝儿
Except that's not even a nail gun until it's turned on.
你就算打开了也不是把钉枪
Yeah, sorry about that. Who did you say you were looking for?
抱歉久等了 你刚才说要找谁
Sir, I've alerted the local authorities.
先生 我已经向当地警方报案了
No, no, no. Hang on. Hang on.
不不不 等等 等一下
Avery, can you talk to this woman?
娅文莉 你可以跟这个人谈一下吗
It's something about your alarm.
跟你们家的警报有关
Yeah, hi, this is Avery.
好的 你好 我是娅文莉
Hi. You having a bit of a party there tonight?
你好 今晚在家开派对了吗
Yeah, um, sorry.
是啊 抱歉
That was Brad and he's emotionally retarded.
是布拉德干的 他有点儿失控
How can I help you?
有什么问题吗
Well, your alarm went off so I need you to provide me
你的警报器响了 我需要你
with the password to this account.
报一下账户密♥码♥
If for any reason you feel like you can't speak...
如果你因为任何原因无法说出...
No, no, um, um, it's-it's "Diamond."
不不不 是 是"钻石"
That's right, isn't it?
没错吧
Yes. Yes, it is.
是的 没错
Patrol cars have been dispatched to your location.
巡逻车已经快到你家门口了
The officers will just need to verify...
警方只需要证实...
No. Please don't do that.
别 不用了
My parents have no idea I'm having this thing.
我父母不知道我在搞这个
If they find out, um, I'm dead.
要是他们发现了我就完了
I mean, this is my first party here,
这是我第一次在这开派对
and-and we're gonna clean up and everything.
我们 我们最后会收拾干净的
And you have the password, okay?
而且密♥码♥也没错 对吧
Okay?
行吗
Okay? Please?
行吗 拜托了
Sure. Sure. Okay.
好的好的 没问题
I'll let it go this time, honey.
这次就算了 亲爱的
Have a good time.
好好玩儿吧
Thank you.
谢谢
You're a smart girl. Okay.
真聪明 行了
Let's start over.
让我们重新来过吧
Oh, my God!
我的上帝
No! Stay there, dammit!
别动 待在那儿 妈的
I'm fucking sick of you yelling all the time!
我真♥他♥妈♥的受够了你没完没了的叫唤
Shut up, Sarah! Shut up!
闭嘴 萨拉 闭嘴
It's your fucking fault! I got it. I got it, bro. Okay?
都是他妈你的错 交给我 交给我行吧
Just trust me for a fucking moment.
就他妈的相信我这一次
Everyone just shut the fuck up!
所有人他妈的给我闭嘴
And let me concentrate for a minute.
让我好好想一想
Avery, shut up.
娅文莉 闭嘴
We're just gonna sit for a minute.
我们只要安静的坐一会儿
You know what? When I was a little boy,
知道我小时候
you know what my mom used to say to me?
我妈老是跟我说什么吗
I'd get these headaches. I'd be screaming and she would say,
我一头疼就尖叫不止 她就会说
"Elias, would you shut up?
伊莱亚斯 给我闭嘴行不行
You're taking all the air out of the room.
你把整间屋子的空气都挤走了
Air that other people could be doing good things with."
别人本来还能用它做点儿好事儿
I was never any good at anything.
我什么都做不好
I mean, I had a few jobs, you know,
我做过几份工作
nothing that stuck, though.
什么都做不长久
Avery, quiet, okay? Daddy needs to concentrate.
娅文莉 安静点儿行不行 爹地要思考
There was one thing I was good at. Selling dope, okay?
我就只能干好一件事 就是贩毒
When I had the product,
货只要到我手里
everything worked.
绝对不会出问题
I was so good at it, man,
我实在太厉害了 兄弟
that they decided they were gonna front me
他们就决定一次给我
$180,000 worth.
十八万的货
When they said that, I thought, hey, this is too much, man.
他们第一次提起时 我觉得太多了
I can't handle this. But then I thought about it.
我处理不了这么多 但我转念一想
I figured, fuck it, man.
去他妈的
The world's been against me my whole life.
我这辈子就没走过运
It's time I back myself and my girl.
这一回我为了自己和我女人拼了
Hey, buddy.
听着 哥们儿
I want you to listen to me
仔细听好了
because I'm telling you a story.
我跟你说事儿呢
See? Somebody jacked my shit.
有人抢了我的货
$180,000 worth.
十八万的货啊
No, no, no.
别别别
No. No.
不要 不要
Hundred an eighty. That's a whole lot of money you owe.
十八万啊 你这欠的可不少
Yeah. We're getting it.
我们会弄到的
How?
怎么弄
Never mind how. Okay? We're getting it.
别管了好吗 反正会弄到就是了
He has a pretty face.
他长得不错
It would be a shame to cut up a face like that.
要在那样的脸上划几刀可真让人惋惜
And there's some of us, you know,
你知道 我们有些人
we can't turn around and just say,
不能随随便便转身说
"Hey, man, I'm sorry.
"抱歉伙计
I'd love to pay you back but I'm bankrupt, bro."
我很想还你钱 可我破产了"
Which is why they sent the big guy along.
所以他们才派那大个子一起来
Because I owe his boss a lot of money.
因为我欠他老板很多钱
电影精选列表