do you really want tonight to be about what could've been?
你真得想让今天晚上有所不同吗
Dispatch.
派车中心
Yeah. I'd like a taxi.
我想叫一辆出租车
One moment, please.
请稍等
Picking up at what address?
地址在哪里
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Somewhere I can throw up.
能吐的地方
Well... I got a bathroom.
我有洗手间啊
Watch out for the kid.
去看孩子回来没
Leave me!
放开我
Baby, just do what he says, okay?
宝贝 按他说的做 行吗
You know what, Kyle?
知道吗 凯尔
Isn't this a little bit obvious?
这会不会有点太显眼了吗
You have a safe behind your picture.
你的画后面有个保险箱
It's-it's aesthetic.
这是为了审美
Aesthetic?
审美
It's not about hiding it from people.
不是为了把它藏起来
It's a... there's not a giant safe staring...
只是保险柜太丑了
Ten minutes.
十分钟
What are we gonna do?
我们怎么办
You know, Kyle? I'm impressed with you.
知道吗 凯尔 你让我印象深刻
You have a Benelli pointed at your forehead
脑门被一把霰弹枪指着
and you still have the audacity to condescend to me.
你还有胆量看低我
Your either really, really stupid or you're suicidal.
要么你蠢到家了 要么你找死
Come on, open the safe.
快点 打开保险箱
Open the safe.
打开保险箱
Open it!
打开
Now, this doesn't have to be hard, all right?
这事用不着这么费劲 好吗
Just get in there and open the safe.
只要过去打开保险箱
Hell, you can probably claim whatever you get in insurance.
说到底参保的东西你大概都能拿到钱
You'll get the cash all back,
钱你都能拿回来
so it's a win-win situation, right?
所以这是双赢 对吧
Now, the combination.
现在 输入密♥码♥
No.
不
No?
不
No.
不
One "No" Is not an option, Kyle.
没有"不"这个选项 凯尔
Please. Don't make us be obvious about this.
拜托 别逼我们动家伙
I don't know it! I don't know it!
我不知道密♥码♥ 我不知道
What do you expect to find?
你们想要什么
We know things about you, okay?
我们知道你的事 好吗
I told you that, asshole!
我告诉过你 混♥蛋♥
We saw you sign for diamonds. Lots of them!
我们看见你签收了很多钻石
I know you've got diamonds
我知道那里面放着钻石
in there smaller than my pinkie Fingernail
比我的小指指甲还小
that are worth more than a Porsche, all right?
但是比保时捷还值钱 好吗
I don't give a shit what's in the safe
只要你把保险箱打开
as long as you fucking open it,
我不在乎里面有什么
so I'm gonna ask you one more time really nicely.
所以我要非常温柔地再问你一次
Open the goddamn safe, pretty please.
劳烦你打开该死的保险箱
Please. Please! Kyle.
拜托 拜托 凯尔
Who's cutting them?
谁来切割它们
You gotta be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
These diamonds, who 's cutting them?
这些钻石 谁来切割
Kyle Miller.
凯尔·米勒
You really don't wanna get smart with me now.
现在别装聪明
You really wanna stay as stupid as fucking possible.
现在你应该想尽办法装傻
I stay stupid, you go to jail.
我犯蠢 你坐牢
So, I assume you have someone to deal with the inscriptions?
那我假设你有对付铭文的门路吧
Eight minutes.
八分钟
Tell me you thought this through.
告诉我你想过这事
You came here to steal diamonds.
你来这偷钻石
You must know something about them.
一定有些了解
What does it take to shut this prick up, Sarah?
怎么能让这个蠢材闭嘴 萨拉
Yes, I'll shut up, because there's another way
是 我会闭嘴 因为另一种
you can learn about the micro-laser inscriptions
知道有微型激光铭文的方法就是
when you're being arrested for trying to pass off stolen goods.
等你把赃物脱手时被抓
We're wasting time.
我们在浪费时间
Wait. No. I wanna hear it. I need to hear it.
等等 不 我想听听 我要听
No more talking.
别废话了
No! Don't hurt him!
不 别伤害他
Anyone with a jeweler's
有珠宝寸镜的人会知道
loupe is gonna know that the stones are stolen
石头是偷来的
and who you stole them from.
以及它们是从哪偷来的
Every diamond on the market in the United States
美国市场上的每颗钻石
is registered with the Gemological Institute of America.
都注册在美国宝石学协会
The weight, the shape, the grade,
重量 形状 等级
fluorescence and ownership
荧光以及所有权
are documented, filed, etched into the stone.
都记录在案 存档 铭刻在每一颗上
You get caught trying to pass off my diamonds
钻石脱手时被抓
how soon before they connect you to my murder?
再联♥系♥到我被谋杀上还需要时间吗
Open the safe. No one gets murdered. Wait.Wait.Wait.
打开保险柜就没有人受伤 等一下
What's he talking about?
他在说什么
Just... just let him talk. I need to hear this.
让他说下去 我得听听
The only way to sell stolen diamonds is to change the shape,
要卖♥♥掉偷来的钻石 只能改变它的形状
shave off the inscription.
刮掉标记
Even so, if you try to sell recur diamonds without a certificate,
即使这样 如果你卖♥♥的二手货没有证书
the buyer's gonna know they're stolen, he's gonna...
买♥♥家也会知道这是赃物 他会
he's gonna be the bell of your bought.
他会质疑钻石的来源
And yes, yes, there are several hundred thousand dollars
是的 是的 这个保险柜里有
worth of diamonds in this safe.
价值几十万的钻石
But how much do you think a bunch of, you know,
但是你认为一群
pardon my French, hooligans are gonna get for them
抱歉我这么说 小混混们能卖♥♥出什么价
assuming you can even find a buyer
即使你能找到
who's interested in stolen goods to begin with?
对这些赃物有兴趣的买♥♥家
Huh? Ten thousand? I doubt it.
一万 我很怀疑
Ten hundred? Maybe. Probably not!
一千 也许吧 也许一千都没有
In your hands, they go back to being nothing but rocks.
到你手里 它们只是一堆毫无用处的石头
Just-just pretty, shiny little rocks.
只是一堆闪闪发光的小石头
So, I'm gonna ask you again.
所以 我再问你一次
Who's cutting them for you?
谁来替你切割这些钻石
Every minute we stay past the first 20,
我们只有二十分钟 每超过一分钟
ups our risk 10%, which is
我们的风险就会增加百分之十 现在
six minutes from right now.
还剩下六分钟
Kyle.
凯尔
Why are you telling us this?
为什么要跟我们说这些
Because I'm that guy. I'm the guy.
因为我就是那个人 我就是那个人
I'm the one who can get the stones recut
我可以把这些钻石进行再切割
without a third party tracing them back to you, to us.
而且不会有人追查到你 追查到我们
We'll be partners. I'll sell the diamonds, give you the cash.
我们合伙 我把钻石卖♥♥掉 给你们钱
Report them stolen, claim the insurance.
然后上报说钻石被盗 索要保险
Everybody wins and everybody lives.
皆大欢喜 各自活命
That is fucking brilliant.
你太他妈有才了
So let me get this straight. We take the diamonds
让我把这事搞清楚 我们拿走钻石
and then we give them back to you?
然后我们再把它还给你
Look. We do not need this asshole
听着 我们不需要这混♥蛋♥
and whatever bullshit he is selling because there is cash. Okay?
他说这么多屁话是因为他有现金 好吗
I don't know how much but
我不知道具体有多少 但是
it's enough to give this disk jocky a workout.
我们来这一趟是足够了
It's enough to make us tonight's fucking lottery winners.
足够让我们今晚中个头彩了
Fuck the diamonds.
去他妈的钻石
Let's get the cash and get the fuck outta here.
我们拿了现金 然后就走
All right.
好吧
You had your show. You made your offer.
你的表演结束了 你开出了条件
I refuse. Now, open the safe.
我拒绝 现在 打开保险柜
You don't have any rope, handcuffs, nothing to tie us up with.
你们没带绳子 手铐 没把我们捆起来
I know what you're going to do.
我知道你们会做什么
Open the safe.
打开保险柜
No.
不
You son of a bitch.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
电影精选列表