Come with me.
跟我来
You know, you don't see a lot of
你知道吗 没有几个人
biometrics on home security systems.
在家庭报♥警♥系统中应用生物技术
Fingerprint scanner?
指纹扫描仪
You know, you're gonna put
你知道吗 你迟早都会
your thumb on that thing sooner or later.
把你的指头摁到那东西上面
The only question is,
唯一的问题是
whether it will still be attached to your body.
到时候你的指头会不会还长在你手上
Serve me. Serve me.
为我服务 为我服务
Pour me some wine. I want you to serve me.
为我倒酒 我要你为我服务
Would you serve me?
你愿意为我服务吗
Would you serve me?
你愿意为我服务吗
Like you served my baby brother?
就像你为我弟弟服务那样
Yes, you recognized him. I saw you.
是的 你认出他了 我看见了
No.
不
Yes.
是的
No, I didn't.
不 我没有
Drop the fucking thing. Don't even try.
扔了那该死的东西 想都别想
Drop the fucking knife or I'll bite your fucking ear off.
扔掉那该死的刀子 否则我咬掉你的耳朵
You know why we're here, Sarah,
你知道我们为什么会在这里 萨拉
because you fucked around with my little brother.
因为你跟我弟弟搞到了一起
And for that reason, I
就因为那样 我
have to tell you something. You're gonna die.
得告诉你 你会死
And I think you know deep
而且我认为你自己
down inside you that you deserve to die.
心里清楚 你该死
And I need you to tell me "I deserve to die."
我要你跟我说 我该死
You go to hell.
你去死吧
Not go to hell, Sarah. Not go to hell.
不是去死吧 萨拉 不是去死吧
I'm not doing this for me, Sarah.
你是为我说 萨拉
It's for you.
是为你自己
There's a reason they send priests to guys on death row.
把牧师送去临死的人面前是有原因的
It's their last chance for moral clarity.
那是他们悔过自新的最后机会
Let's get really clear on one thing here.
我们把这件事说清楚
Only you can save your husband
只有你才能救你的丈夫
and your little girl.
和你的小女儿
We will come back for your little fucking girl
我们会抓到你的小女儿的
and she doesn't deserve to die, does she?
她不该去死 对吗
No. No.
不 不
So, I need you to say it.
所以 我要你说
What?
什么
I need you to say it. I deserve...
我要你说 我该...
I...
我...
Say it.
说
Say it.
快说
I...
我...
deserve
该
to die. Say it, Sarah.
死 快说 萨拉
I deserve
我该
to die.
死
Good girl. Good girl.
很好 很好
Now, you're gonna help me get that money, okay?
现在 你要帮我拿到那些钱 好吗
How do I do that?
我要怎么做
I think you'll find a way. You tell me how, please tell me.
你有办法的 告诉我怎么做 告诉我
And I will make sure that your husband
我保证你的丈夫
and your little girl are taken care of.
和女儿不会受到伤害
And they will never have to know about this.
他们也不必知道这些
You promise?
你保证
Yes. And I think you'll find a way
是的 我认为你会想到办法
'cause I think you know your way around men, don't you?
因为我想你知道现在的处境 对吗
Now, you come with me.
现在 跟我来
I'd prefer not to make a mess.
我不想搞得血肉模糊
But I do when I have to.
但是必要时我也会那么做
Nothing personal.
无关私人恩怨
I'm a collector, you see?
我是收账的 明白吗
I'm here to collect on a debt.
我来这里是为了收账
Hey, I don't owe you anything.
我不欠你什么
Who said it was your debt?
谁说了是你的帐
Sarah! Sarah!
萨拉 萨拉
No. Kyle. Yeah. Sarah!
别 凯尔 我在这里 萨拉
Tell me where they are.
告诉我东西在哪儿
Tell me where they are!
告诉我东西在哪儿
Mom? Mom?
妈妈 妈妈
Run, Avery!
快跑 娅文莉
Run, Avery!
快跑 娅文莉
Avery!
娅文莉
Shit.
该死
Where did you go? Huh? Where did you go? Little sweetie?
你要去哪里 你要去哪里 小宝贝儿
Did we scare you?
我们吓到你了吗
I promise we won't hurt you.
我保证不伤害你
Where the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥在哪里
All right. Come on.
好了 过来
No!
不
Avery! Avery! Oh, my god!
娅文莉 娅文莉 我的天哪
Avery! You shit fucking animals!
娅文莉 你们这些畜生
It's all right.
没事了
Sweetie.
宝贝儿
Dad.
爸爸
Avery.
娅文莉
It's all right, baby. It's all right. I got you.
没事了 宝贝儿 没事了 有我呢
Okay, man. Okay, okay. Hey. Hey.
好了 伙计 好了
You know what? You did good. All right?
你知道吗 你做得很好 好吗
You did good. You held your ground.
你做得很好 你守住了你的阵地
Now it's just your bad luck
现在只是你运气不好
that your little girl showed up, okay?
你女儿这时候出现 好吗
I'm glad you feel this way, though.
很高兴你有这样的感受
Now you know how I feel, man.
现在你知道我的感受了吧 伙计
I'm a family man, too, okay?
我也是有家室的男人 好吗
That's why we're here.
这就是我们来这里的原因
My mom...
我妈妈
My mom got herself beat up every night
我妈妈每晚都被
by her drunken, asshole husband. Okay?
她醉醺醺的混♥蛋♥丈夫毒打 好吗
Because she thought that if she was getting beat up,
因为她认为要是她挨了打
we weren't getting beat up.
我们就不会挨打
And she got beat and she got beat and she got beat
她一直挨打 一直挨打 一直挨打
until she got renal failure.
直到最后肾衰竭
You know what that means?
你知道那是什么意思吗
To me, she needs a new fucking kidney, Kyle,
对我而言 她需要个新肾 凯尔
which is where you come in.
这就用上你了
I got a broker that's gonna get us one
有人可以给我弄一个肾
but it's gonna cost us $180,000, all right?
但是得花掉我们十八万美金
So, I have a choice.
所以 我有一个选择
I have to leave here with a $180,000
我必须带着十八万离开这里
or a new kidney, and I don't care which,
或者一个新肾 不管哪个都行
but I have to tell you, man,
但是我得告诉你 伙计
the younger the kidney, the better.
肾源越年轻越好
You're full of shit.
你胡说八道
No, I'm not, man. Why do you think
不 我没有 你以为我
I brought the guy with the knife and the tranquilizer?
带一个拿刀和镇静剂的人来做什么
Now, for her sake.
现在 为了她
I'm gonna ask you one more time
我再说一次
open the fucking safe.
打开这该死的保险柜
Open the safe.
打开保险柜
No!
不
Motherfucker! You're a motherfucker!
他妈的混♥蛋♥ 你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥
I'll shoot you up with this and you'll never wake up.
我给你注射这个 你就没命了
Isn't that what you said? So you let my daughter go.
你不就是这么说的 所以你让我女儿走
I swear to God I'm gonna do it. Fucking bitch.
我发誓我会这么做的 你♥他♥妈♥的婊♥子♥
Somebody shoot her!
谁来毙了她
Five! Go away. Come on, let her go.
五 快走 快点 让她走
You're all gonna fucking die with me.
他妈的你们都要跟我一起死
电影精选列表