So which one 's it gonna be? Huh ? Who?
那么先杀谁好呢
I'll tell you what I'll choose for ya. Mommy.
我来替你选好了 妈妈吧
Oh, fuck.
我♥操♥
You see, Sarah,
你看 萨拉
he didn't love you.
他并不爱你
He knew you'd leave him for me.
他知道你要离开他跟我走
Right? He saw divorce and decided to cash out.
对吧 他知道你要离婚于是把钱藏了起来
Why, Kyle?
为什么 凯尔
You were just gonna cry poor
你就打算一边这样哭穷
and screw your family in a settlement?
一边耍你的家人吗
I was saving it for my family.
我是为我家人存的
Something the bank c-couldn't take.
这些银行拿不走
It's the money from the necklace.
是卖♥♥掉项链得到的钱
I hid it to get us out of this.
我藏起来好让我们避过此劫
Oh, well, thank you.
好吧 谢谢你
Thank you, for all of it.
多谢你 谢谢你所有这些钱
Sarah, do you wanna help me with this cash?
萨拉 你要不要来帮我把钱收好
What? Kyle.
什么 凯尔
Run.
快跑
No. No. No!
不不
Run.
快跑
Kyle. Kyle, no! Kyle!
凯尔 不
We gotta go.
我们得离开这
No! Kyle!
不 凯尔
Sarah! Sarah!
萨拉
Take Avery.
带上娅文莉
Kyle! Kyle!
凯尔
Avery, I said run now!
娅文莉 我说了现在快跑
Sarah!
萨拉
Run, Mom, please.
快跑 求你了妈妈
Avery.
娅文莉
Come on.
来吧
Leave
别来
my family
惹我的
alone.
家人
No! No!
不
Get out of the way.
走开
You're gonna have to shoot me.
你得先打死我
I would-I would never hurt you. I love you.
我永远不会伤害你 我爱你
If you love me, give me the gun.
如果你爱我 就把枪给我
Help me.
救我
Help me. Help me.
救我
Give me the gun! Please.
把枪给我 求你了
Jonah.
乔纳
I knew that you would come back for me.
我就知道你会回来救我的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah. That's right.
是的 没错
I love you. Come on.
我爱你 来吧
Give it to me. It's fine. Yeah.
给我 没事的
I'll help you.
我会救你的
You're a liar!
你这个骗子
You're just trying to protect him!
你只是为了救他
If I'm dying, you are coming with me.
如果我要死了 你得陪我死
Okay? We belong together.
好吗 我们属于彼此
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Your necklace...
你的项链
No, it doesn't matter. Please.
没关系 求你别说了
I had insurance for when I'm gone.
我买♥♥了人身保险
You're not going anywhere.
你不会有事的
We need you.
我们需要你
I need you.
我需要你
I need you.
我需要你
Mom! They're coming. Dad!
妈妈 警♥察♥来了 爸爸
It's all right. Mom! They're coming. They're coming.
没事了 妈妈 警♥察♥来了
They're coming, Dad. You're gonna be okay.
警♥察♥来了 爸爸 你会没事的
They're here. They're here.
警♥察♥到了
You're gonna be okay, Dad.
你会没事的 爸爸
电影精选列表