我能感觉到天灾!
I can feel Scourge!
他是……在我心里
He's... ...in my mind.
运行时,埃琳娜!
Run, Elena!
不!
No!
飞箭
Airazor.
他们找到我们了
They found us.
所有人 防守就位!
Everyone, defensive positions!
诺亚 守住钥匙
Noah, guard the key.
带上埃琳娜 找个安全的地方躲起来
Take Elena and find someplace safe to hide.
我们必须保护人类
We must protect the humans.
想念我吗?
Miss me?
诺亚 埃琳娜 快出去!
Noah, Elena, get out of here!
我们必须摧毁它
We have to destroy it.
诺亚!
Noah!
不!
No!
不喜欢
Don't.
我知道你想保护你的人
I know you want to protect your people,
但如果你毁了钥匙
but if you destroy that key,
我们的家将永远失去
our home will be lost forever.
我们不必选择
We do not have to choose.
请挪亚
Please, Noah.
埃琳娜!
Elena!
走吧!
Go!
埃琳娜!
Elena!
等待,等待 我不是已经杀了你吗?
Wait, wait. Didn't I kill you already?
不!
No!
我是能把你剁成肉酱的巨无霸
I'm the Maximal that's going to rip out your spark.
我们走着瞧吧
We'll see about that.
杀了他们!
Kill them!
飞箭,不!
Airazor, no!
我憋不住了……
I can't hold it back...
…更长的时间
...much longer.
打吧 飞箭
Fight it, Airazor.
记住我们的誓言 擎天圣
Remember our oath, Primal.
不计代价
No matter the cost.
我不行了! 飞箭,不!
I can't hold it back! Airazor, no!
擎天圣!
Primal!
没关系
It's okay.
动手
Do it.
擎天圣
Primal.
不计代价
No matter the cost.
埃琳娜!埃琳娜 看着我
Elena! Elena, look at me.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
天灾拿到钥匙了
Scourge has the key.
觉醒吧 全能的宇宙大帝 你的时代来临了
Awaken, almighty Unicron. Your time has come.
对不起 诺亚
I am sorry, Noah.
你是在为自己着想
You were looking out for your own.
我都不能为此生你的气
I can't even be angry at you for that.
在我的母星 我们相信与黑暗的战斗将会继续
On my home world, we believe that the battle with darkness will continue
直到合而为一
till all are one.
我忘记了这一点
I lost sight of that.
你为你的而战 正如我为我的而战
You fought for yours as I fought for mine
我们本该一起对抗黑暗的
when we should have been fighting the darkness together.
我还没打完呢
Well, I ain't done fighting yet.
好了 大家集♥合♥!
All right, everybody, squad up!
把它拿进来
Bring it in.
一定有办法阻止这家伙的
There's got to be a way to stop this dude.
太迟了 超曲速已经启动了
It's too late. The Transwarp has already been activated.
它比超新星拥有更多的能量
It has more energy than a supernova.
任何干扰都会像炸♥弹♥一样引爆它
Any interruption will ignite it like a bomb.
唯一能阻止这一切的方法
The only way to stop this process
是很久以前安装的安全密♥码♥
is an access code installed long ago as a safeguard.
好吧 那密♥码♥是什么?
Okay, what's the code then?
密♥码♥和钥匙一起被拆开了
The code was split along with the key.
可悲的是 代码的后半部分随着Airazor一起消失了
Sadly, the second half of that code died with Airazor.
不 等等 等等 我明白了
No, wait, wait, wait. I got it.
把她那一半钥匙藏起来的那个
The one hiding her half of the key--
上面有标记
that had markings in it
就像我在你藏枪的山洞里找到的一样
just like the ones I found in the cave where you hid yours.
它们必须一起完成访问代码
Together, they must complete the access code.
所以我们现在有机会了 对吧?
So we got a chance now, right?
机会渺茫
A slim chance.
这就是我们所需要的
That is all we need
如果你能给我们指路的话 擎天圣
if you will show us the way, Primal.
好吧 我们需要迅速行动
All right. We need to move quickly.
在传送门打开之前我们还有一小段时间
We have a small window before the portal opens
大到足以让宇宙大帝进入
large enough for Unicron to enter.
这座桥由一系列隧♥道♥环绕
The bridge is girded by a series of tunnels.
它们对于巨无霸来说太小了 但是……
They are too small for Maximals, but...
但对人类来说并非如此
But not for humans.
如果诺亚和埃琳娜到达中♥央♥天线
If Noah and Elena reach the central antenna,
他们可以用密♥码♥关闭它
they can use the code to shut it down,
移除跨曲密钥…
remove the Transwarp Key...
…在宇宙大帝进入大气层之前关闭传送门
...and close the portal before Unicron enters our atmosphere.
但天灾会监视我们的一举一动
But Scourge will be watching our every move.
他会不择手段阻止我们拿到钥匙
He'll do anything to stop us from getting the key.
那我们就找他决斗
Then we bring the fight to him.
汽车人和巨无霸
Autobots and Maximals
一起给桥充电吧
will charge the bridge together
引诱天灾来到战场
and lure Scourge onto the battlefield.
我和埃琳娜从后门溜进去
While me and Elena sneak in through the back way.
听起来我们都要死了
It sounds like we're all going to die.
如果我们要死 那我们就死在战斗中
If we are to die, then we will die fighting
万众一心
all as one.
这个世界是你的 主人
This world is yours, master.
天灾,
Scourge,
他们回来
they're back.
擎天柱
Prime.
保护好钥匙 别让他们接近桥
Protect the key. Don't let them get to the bridge.
巨无霸!
Maximals!
汽车人!
Autobots!
出发!
Roll out!
犀牛勇士 黄豹 变形
Rhinox, Cheetor, maximize!
至少步兵们上钩了
At least the foot soldiers took the bait.
是的 但是天灾没有 他在守着钥匙
Yeah, but Scourge didn't. He's guarding the key.
好吧 这将引导到曲速控制面板的底部
All right. This should lead to the bottom of the Transwarp control panel.
拿上钥匙 赶紧离开那里 你要怎么做?
Get the key, get the hell out of there. What are you gonna do?
我去分散天灾的注意力
I'm gonna go distract Scourge.
不 你不能单独对付天灾
No, you can't take on Scourge alone.
放松 我是幻影 记得吗?
Relax. I'm Mirage, remember?
一 二 三!
One, two, three!
它在那儿!战俘!
Whoomp! There it is! Pow!
我们得快点了
We gotta hurry up.
注意隐蔽!”
Take cover!
谁来给我一场真正的战斗!
Someone give me a real fight!
你想吵架吗?你有一个
It's a fight you want? You got one.
他是我的
He was mine.
不!
Nope!
错过了我!
Missed me!
诺亚 去拿钥匙
Noah, get to the key.
幻影!
Mirage!
这是什么?
What do we have here?
埃琳娜,走吧!
Elena, go!
勇敢 但徒劳
Brave, but futile.
嘿!别惹我儿子!
Hey! Don't mess with my boy!
幻影
Mirage.
没人会记得这个可怜的星球
No one will remember this pathetic planet.
没有人会记得你
And no one will remember you.
幻影 你在干什么?
Mirage, what are you doing?
遵守我的诺言
Keeping my promise.
电影精选列表