1
在我们的文明之初 有一个传说
There's a legend that precedes the dawn of our civilization.
那是一个非常巨大 非常强大...
A vile god, so large and so powerful
以吞噬行星为能量的邪恶之神
that it consumed entire planets as fuel.
没人会相信这传说是真的
Few believed such a thing could be true,
直到有一天我们亲眼看到了宇宙大帝
until the day we saw Unicron with our own eyes.
但他不是冲着我们的星球而来
But he didn't just come for our planet.
他想要的是我们最前沿的技术
He wanted our greatest technology,
曲速钥匙
the Transwarp Key.
他派了他最得力的手下去寻找
And he sent his most powerful henchman to collect it,
天灾
Scourge.
越来越多的敌人来了
More enemies are landing.
这里马上就会有危险了
We won't be safe for long.
钥匙还在我们这里么?
Do we have the key?
你必须拿着钥匙
You must take it.
把它藏起来
Keep it hidden,
不要落入宇宙大帝之手
so that it never falls into the hands of Unicron.
圣猿 我们还可以战斗
But, Apelinq, we can fight.
不 保护曲速钥匙才是最重要的
No. Protecting our Transwarp Key is all that matters!
走 用它离开这里
Go. Use it to escape.
你呢?
What will you do?
我来拖住他
I'll hold him off.
给你们争取点时间
Buy you some time.
那我和你在一起
Then I'm staying with you.
这是我的战斗
This is my fight.
听着 如果宇宙大帝拿到了钥匙
Listen, if Unicron were to get the key,
它就能打开穿越时空的传送门
he could open a portal through time and space
整个宇宙的毁灭将没有尽头
with no end to the worlds he could destroy.
现在是时候你来领导巨无霸了
It is now your time to lead the Maximals,
擎天圣
Optimus Primal.
你就是这个星球上最厉害的战士
So you're this planet's great warrior.
你们的世界真漂亮
You have such a beautiful world
生机勃勃
filled with an abundance of life.
香甜可口
Savory.
我的主人饿了
My master grows hungry.
把曲速钥匙给我 他就会放一条生路给你们
Give me the Transwarp Key, and he will spare your home.
我们宁愿毁灭 也不让他去嚯嚯其他星球
We'd rather die than let him reach other planets.
那我就成全你吧
So be it.
服侍伟大的宇宙大帝的好处
Benefits of serving the almighty Unicron.
他们永远学不会
They never learn.
太迟了 天灾
You're too late, Scourge.
你的主人将永远被困在这个星系
Your master will be trapped in this galaxy forever.
不!
No!
他的牺牲将是我们的誓约
His sacrifice will be our oath.
保护钥匙
To preserve the key,
不计代价
no matter the cost.
你让他们带着曲速钥匙跑了
You let them slip away with the Transwarp Key.
搜遍整个宇宙 找出巨无霸
Scour the universe and find where the Maximals have gone.
你拿到钥匙后 用钥匙带我去你那里
When you acquire the key, use it to bring me to you.
是 大人
Yes, my lord.
钥匙在手 唯吾独尊
Once I have the key, I alone will reign supreme.
♪ Two for fives Over here, baby ♪
♪ Word up, two for fives ♪
♪ ...Got garbage down the way Word up ♪
♪ Cash rules Everything around me ♪
♪ C.R.E.A.M. get... ♪ ♪ Yeah ♪
♪ Check this ol' fly shit out ♪
♪ Word up ♪
♪ Cash rules Everything around me ♪
♪ C.R.E.A.M. get the money ♪
♪ Dollar dollar bill, y'all ♪
♪ I grew up on the crime side The New York Times side ♪
♪ Mom's bounced on old man ♪
♪ So then we moved To Shaolin land ♪
♪ A young youth, yo Rockin' the gold tooth ♪
♪ 'Lo goose Only way I begin the G off... ♪
好了 宝贝 试试
All right, baby, come on.
让我换到钱 让我换到钱
Show me the money. Show me the money.
来了 好了
Here we go. There we go.
哟,索尼克 早餐准备好了吗?
Yo, Sonic. Breakfast ready yet?
我可不是你的管家 克里斯
I ain't your butler, Kris.
拜托 伙计 别说真名
Come on, man. No names over the airwaves.
加密系统
It's Tails.
哦 抱歉
Oh, my bad,
布鲁克林 威尔逊大道974号♥ 2-C公♥寓♥
Kristopher Diaz from 974 Wilson Avenue,
的克里斯托弗·迪亚兹
Apartment 2-C, Brooklyn.
别说真名 有监听
No real names. They're listening.
没有政♥府♥秘密机构监听我们 用加密系统
Ain't no secret government agencies worried about us, Tails.
趁早餐热着 你赶紧过来
Now get your behind out here while it's hot.
至少他们是这么做的 -给 我给你熨好了
At least they got that going for 'em. Here, I ironed this for you.
我已经熨过了 -什么…就像你煎鸡蛋一样?
I already ironed it. What... Like you cooked those eggs?
什么意思嘛? 这是…风味熟煎鸡蛋
What you mean? They're just... seasoned.
拉到吧
Aw, come on.
来吃吧 兄弟
Come eat, bro.
我过不了鲍泽老怪这关
I can't get past Bowser.
好吧 你也早上好
Well, good morning to you too.
把这个喝了 然后吃药
Drink this and take your medicine.
这里所有的 好么
All of it. Okay.
你确定你能带他去吗?
Are you sure you can take him?
是啊 去医院嘛 我有时间
Yeah, uh, hospital's on the way. I got time.
如果那位女士 就是那位管♥理♥员♥在那
And, if that lady, that administrator, is there
她会给你了一个账单
and she mentions a bill,
只是…
just...
告诉她我们正在想办法
tell her we're handling it.
我会的 过了今天 我就有办法处理了
I will. And after today, I'll be able to help out more.
祝你面试顺利
Good luck on the interview.
别忘了听他们讲的笑话都要笑
Don't forget to laugh at all their jokes.
白人喜欢那种尿性 妈妈 注意言辞
White people love that shit. Ma, language.
好吧! 记住 我今晚有课 所以我会很晚回家
Okay! Remember, I have class tonight, so I'll be home late.
-爱你们 -爱你
Los quiero. I love you.
快点 伙计 我们得进城一趟
Hurry up, man. We gotta get into the city.
嘿 等一下 等一下
Hey. Hold up. Hold up.
你的手又疼了?
Your hand's hurting again?
不 没什么
No, it's nothing.
让我看看
Yo, let me see.
克里斯
Kris.
都肿了
It's swollen.
镰状细胞肯定又阻塞了血液流动
The sickle cells must be blocking the blood flow again.
这情况有多久了?
How long has this been going on?
有几天了
Couple days.
听着 我们说过的
Hey, yo, look, I told you,
你得告诉我你不舒服
you gotta tell me these things.
你一个人战斗 还是我们一起奋战?
You fighting this alone, or we fighting it together?
我们一起
Together.
主场球队吗?
Home team?
主场球队
Home team.
十元两张 十元……不要碰任何东西
Two for ten. Two for... Stop touching everything.
哦 见鬼 不 克里斯 我怎么跟你说的
Oh, hell, no. Kris, what'd I tell you
让你的弟弟从婴儿床里走出来 怎么看起来挺二的?
about letting your mans come out the crib looking like a whole square?
我能做的就这么多
Only so much I can do.
随便吧 兄弟 看 在这里
Yeah, whatever, bro. Look. Here.
噢! 我的狗!
Ooh! My dawg!
你什么时候才能让我充分发挥你的技能 给你赚点真金白银?
When you gonna let me put your skills to work and get you some real money?
是的 一个连有线电视都买♥♥不起的人说这话
Yeah. Says the dude who can't even afford cable.
“说这话的人……”
"Says the guy who..."
我选择不购买♥♥有线电视
I choose not to purchase cable.
是用我的方式抗♥议♥有线电视那种现代资本主义
It's my own personal way to protest the vampiric nature
吸血鬼本性!
of modern-day capitalism!
祝你穿着那套满是灰尘的西装面试顺利!
Hey, good luck with that interview in that dusty suit!
♪ I like that, y'all I like that ya like ♪
♪ I like that, y'all I like that, check it out ♪
♪ I like that, y'all... ♪
♪ Anticipation ♪
♪ Of what's to come ♪
♪ I'm so happy That I'm the lucky one ♪
啊啊啊!我来了
Ugh! I'm coming.
嘿, 朋友们 这是个好问题
Hey, guys. That's a good one,
甲龙是一种有甲的恐龙
but the Ankylosaurus was an armored dinosaur.
♪ Where I am weak, baby You make me strong ♪
谢谢 谢谢... ...感谢你们的耐心
Thank you, thank you... ...for being patient.
实习生? 实习生?
Intern? Intern?
我呼了你三次 你为什么不回电给我?
电影精选列表