But the Nubians,
公元600年前
they never even had contact with the Egyptians
从未与埃及人接触过
until 600 years after that.
这些符号♥显然不是象形文字
The symbol's not hieroglyphic.
我认为符号♥不属于那个世界
I don't even think it's from that part of the world.
可能是阿兹特克人或印加人的
I think it might be Aztec or Inca.
并不是什么埃及神 应该是别的什么文明
It's not some Egyptian god. It's something else.
听着很有趣
Interesting.
帮我熨一下 好吗?
Get those pressed, okay?
好
Yeah.
对了 深呼吸
There you go. Let that breath fill you up.
吸入…呼出
In... out.
别说了
Please stop talking.
好吧 好的 你不喜欢聊天
Okay, all right, I get it, you don't like to chitchat back and forth.
但我有东西要给你
But I got something for you.
你居然有抢劫混音带?
You got a robbing mixtape?
哦,不
Uh, no.
我有一个让人释放的混音带
I got a liberating mixtape.
你感觉到了吗?
You feeling that, huh?
是的, 随便吧
Yeah, whatever.
好吧 你所在的这部分楼栋应该没人
All right, there shouldn't be nobody in this part of the building.
你应该可以大摇大摆地进去
You should be able to just waltz right on in.
离大谱 这里全是人
Strike one, mastermind. This place is packed.
嘿 神也会犯错
Hey, well, to error is divine.
搞得好像这地方是你的似的
Just act like you own the place.
嘿 怎么了 兄弟? 很高兴再次见到你
Hey, wassup, brother? Good to see you again.
别显得可疑
Try not to look suspicious.
给你 给你 对不起 对不起 那就是你 兄弟
Here you go. Here you go. Sorry. Sorry. That's you, bro.
眼镜不错 -我不知道……不知道你还戴眼镜
Nice glasses. I didn't know... I didn't know you had glasses.
你在干什么 交朋友?
What are you doing, making friends?
一切都好吗? 我们进来了
Everything good? We're in the mix.
嘿 让我看看你到底是什么
Hey. Let's see what you really are.
♪ We, like the breeze Flow straight out of our lids ♪
♪ Them, they got moved By these hard-rock Brooklyn kids ♪
♪ Us, floor rush when the DJ's booming classics ♪
♪ You dig the crew on The fattest hip-hop record ♪
我的人说它藏在车后面
Now, my man said it's tucked in the back.
在那里放了好几个星期了
Been there a couple weeks.
是一辆灰色的车
It's like a grayish car
带着…
with like a...
蓝色的条纹
Blue stripe.
♪ ...cool like that I'm cool like that ♪
♪ I'm cool like that I'm cool like that ♪
♪ I'm cool like that I'm cool like that ♪
♪ I'm cool like that I'm cool, cool... ♪
好了 就像瑞克哥哥教你的那样
All right, now just like brother Reek showed you.
从窗户那里伸进去……
Down the window...
…轻轻扭动……
...a little wiggle...
…感受一下那个阻尼……
...feel that snag and...
…对了
...yeah.
现在我们就赚大钱了
Now we making money.
♪ And I'm peace like that ♪
♪ I'm peace like that I'm peace like that ♪
♪ I'm peace like that I'm peace like that ♪
♪ I'm peace like that I'm peace like that ♪
♪ Hey, check it out I funk like that ♪
♪ I'm phat like that ♪
♪ I'm in like that 'Cause I swing like that ♪
♪ We jazz like that We zoom like that ♪
好吧 跟我说话啊 伙计
All right. Talk to me, homey.
我到车里了
I'm in.
这一点也不会疼
This won't hurt a bit.
停 停
Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop.
不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我要失业了
I'm gonna lose my job.
我要进监狱了
I'm gonna go to jail.
这绝不是努比亚文明
It's definitely not Nubian.
这不可能
This cannot be.
呼叫所有汽车人! 呼叫所有汽车人!
Calling all Autobots! Calling all Autobots!
赞啊,母亲……
Yippee-ki-yay, mother...
擎天柱 我是阿尔茜 我看到一个景象
Prime, this is Arcee. I have a visual.
我看到的是什么?
What am I looking at?
回家的路
A way home.
呼叫所有汽车人!
Calling all Autobots!
我在做什么? 这里已经安全了
What am I doing? Well, the coast is clear out here,
你把车开出来的时候 这里没问题
so whenever you want to slide that thing on out, you good.
我不能 我不能
I can't. I can't.
你不会开手动挡?
Like you can't drive stick or something?
不 只是…我不是小偷
No, it's just... I ain't no thief.
你现在有存在危机吗?
Are you having an existential crisis now?
我给你扭扭糖的之后就不该发生了
The deadline for that was when I offered you Twizzlers.
这是紧急情况
This is an emergency.
你能听到我吗 幻影? 出发了!
Can you hear me, Mirage? Roll out!
谁特么在那里说话?
Who the hell was that?
收音机 伙计 这车有毛病 我要出去
That's the radio, bro. This car is buggin'. I'm out.
我靠!
Shit!
-我靠 -嘿,你!
Oh, shit. Hey, you!
从车里出来!
Get out of the car!
我试着出来! 车是自己发动的 我保证!
I'm trying! The car started by itself, I promise!
看 不管用! 马上出去!
Look, it's not working! Get out now!
不! 等等! 你在干什么?
No! Wait! What you doing?
诺亚,怎么了……
Noah, what's...
瑞克! 瑞克!
Reek! Reek! Reek!
现在 这是秀级的表演!
Now, that's top-tier manifestation!
嘿 这车自己开了!
Yo, the car's driving by itself!
诺亚 你还好吗?
Noah, you good?
我不知道发生了什么!
I don't know what's going on!
它停不下来!
It won't stop!
停! 停! 你为什么不听?
Yo, stop! Stop! Why aren't you listening?
你最好慢点 不是我 是车!
You might wanna slow down. It's not me, it's the car!
它发疯了! 不 不
It's possessed! No, no, no.
你只是肾上腺素过高了
You're just on an adrenaline high.
让我们做一些呼吸练习
Let's do some of them breathing exercises.
我不需要呼吸练习!
Yo, I don't need no breathing exercises!
这车在自动驾驶!
The car's driving by itself!
哦,来气了
Oh, snap.
瑞克 我们该怎么办?
Yo, Reek, what do we do?
诺亚 我听不见
Noah, I cannot hear you.
瑞克! 诺亚 我不能…
Reek! Noah, I can't...
不 他没有! 不 他没有离开我!
No, he did not! No, he did not just leave me!
-靠边! -救命!
Pull over! Help me!
哦! 你还好吗……
Oh! Are you ok...
开车 开车 开车
Drive. Drive, drive, drive, drive, drive!
♪ Know not who I am or when I'm coming, so you sleep ♪
♪ Wasn't in my realm Or wasn't in your sphere ♪
♪ Knew not who I was But listen here ♪
♪ Dres, D-R-E-S Yes, I guess I can start ♪
桥 桥 桥……
The bridge. The bridge, the bridge...
去威廉斯堡!
Take the Williamsburg!
♪ Can I hear a hey? ♪ ♪ Hey ♪
♪ Can I get a yo? You got a hat? ♪
这里有一起10-37案件 银色保时捷
I got a 10-37 in progress. Silver Porsche.
不是吧 伙计?
You serious, man?
拜托 做点什么!
Hell, do something, please!
♪ Engine, engine, number nine On the New York transit line ♪
♪ If my train Goes off the track ♪
♪ Pick it up, pick it up Pick it up ♪
哟,不 不
Yo, nah. Nah, nah, nah.
洞幺 洞幺
Come in, come in.
-你能听到吗 幻影? -幻什么?
Can you hear me, Mirage? Mir-what?
♪ Niftily We can make it hip to be ♪
♪ What we are 'cause what we be Be the epitome ♪
哦,幻觉
Oh, Mirage.
♪ You can get with this Or you can get with that ♪
♪ You can get with this Or you can get with that ♪
♪ You can get with this Or you can get with that ♪
哟 哟 慢点! 慢点!
Yo, yo, yo, slow down! Slow down!
感觉好极了!
That felt good!
抽点油 知道吗? -该死的!
Get some oil pumping, you know? Damn!
我被关了很久了 伙计
I've been cooped up forever, dude.
我不能告诉你有多旧!
I can't tell you how old it gets!
幻影 躲起来
"Mirage, stay hidden.
幻影 别让人注意到你
Mirage, don't draw any attention to yourself.
幻影 只是一部电影 你永远不会成为一个真正的男孩 ”
Mirage, Big is just a movie. You'll never be a real boy."
但那很有趣 伙计 你真有趣 伙计
But that was fun, man. You're fun, dude.
哦, 对了 对你来说信息量太大了吧?
电影精选列表