We can only trust our own kind.
你只是接受不了真♥相♥!
You can't handle the truth!
我不让你再去汽车影院了
I do not want you going to that drive-in theater anymore.
夜莺 搜索这个岛
Nightbird, search the island.
狩猎终于接近尾声
Finally, the hunt draws to a close.
喂?
Hello?
糖糖
Fudge.
-嘿 你没事吧? -后退!
Hey, are you okay? Back up!
-你还好吗? -后退! 后退! 后退!
Yo, are you okay? Back up! Back up! Back up!
我以为这里没人
I didn't think anyone was in here.
就是这样
That's it.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我,呃…
I'm, uh...
看门的
the janitor.
保安!
Security!
不 不 不! 你没必要这么做! 事情不是你看到的那样
No, no, no! You don't have to do that! It's not what it looks like.
看起来你是想偷博物馆的东西
It looks like you're trying to steal museum property.
好吧 确实看起来有点像那样
Okay, it's a little what it looks like.
哦,我靠
Oh, shit.
嘿,嘿! 哟 哟! 反正这也不是你的
Hey, hey! Hey, hey, yo, yo! It doesn't belong to you anyway.
不 不! 停下来! 别…
No, no, no! Just stop! Just...
嘿,嘿! 放松 放松 听我解释
Hey, hey! Relax, relax, and let me explain.
这东西属于……
It belongs to...
…这些……
...to these...
这些来自太空的巨型机器人
these giant robots from space.
真的吗?
Really?
听着 我需要这个
Look, I'm gonna need that.
该死的!
Damn!
该死的!
Damn!
嘿 嘿 ! 这是怎么回事? 别动
Hey, hey, hey! What's going on here? Don't move.
伙计 你这才出现!
Man, it's about time you showed up!
钥匙
The key.
-你说的是真的 -是的
You were telling the truth. Yeah.
但这几个不是我一伙的
But those ones aren't with me.
杀了他们 把钥匙找来给我
Rip the flesh from their bones and bring me the key.
这是你的了
It's yours.
伙计们 有人跟来了!
Guys, we got company!
汽车人 保护好钥匙!
Autobots, protect the key!
接着!
Catch!
别着急!
Not so fast!
哦 他们现在飞起来了? 这些家伙到底是谁?
Oh, they're flying now? Who the hell are these guys?
这不可能!
Impossible!
我就喜欢看低等生物遇到高级种族
I enjoy that look of confusion
那种困惑不解的表情
when an inferior being meets a higher power.
那些东西到底是什么鬼?
What the hell are those things?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
嘿! 别跟着我! 我不是跟着你!
Hey! Stop following me! I'm not following you!
我们只是从同一个方向逃跑
I'm just escaping in the same direction.
♪ We're moving on ♪
♪ Keeping strong ♪
♪ Don't you let them Steer you wrong ♪
♪ It's a groove thang ♪
♪ Gonna give you what you want ♪
♪ Just as long... ♪
快跑!
Run!
走 走!
Go, go!
快跑!
Run!
走 走!
Go, go, go, go, go!
小心!
Watch out!
谢谢
Thanks.
天灾 我找到钥匙了
Scourge, I have eyes on the key.
擎天柱 我觉得我们控制不住这些家伙…
Prime, I don't think we can hold these guys...
哦,不!
Oh, no!
我的上帝! 放我下来!
My God! Put me down!
哇 太吓人了
Whoa, that was so scary.
哦 帅啊 你还活着
Oh, cool. You're still alive.
拿钥匙!
Get the key!
诺亚 快离开这里!
Noah, get out of here!
放开我!我讨厌蜘蛛!
Get off me! I hate spiders!
快 快 快!别死 别死!
Go, go, go! Don't die, don't die, don't die, don't die!
走吧! 离开这里!
Go! Get out of here!
这么快就走?
Leaving so soon?
哟!当心!
Yo! Look out!
钥匙!
The key!
这些游戏玩够了 我自己去拿
Enough of these games. I'll get it myself.
在我眼皮底下不行
Not on my watch.
哦 不要害怕 人类
Aw, don't be frightened, humans.
这一切很快就会结束
This'll all be over soon.
你称自己为Prime会员
And you call yourself a Prime.
普里默斯会感到羞愧的
Primus would be ashamed.
我受够了小事情挡我的路
I'm tired of little things getting in my way.
大黄蜂!
Bee!
啊,船长!我的船长!
O Captain! My Captain!
不!
No!
大黄蜂
Bee.
现在我要给我的收藏增加一枚金牌
Now to add a Prime to my collection.
巨无霸
Maximals.
好 也许我们会真的打一架
Good. Maybe we'll get a real fight.
不 我们得到了我们想要的
No. We got what we came for.
不
No.
这不可能
This cannot be.
我们现在必须走了 跟我来
We must go now. Come with me.
这是我的错 应该是我
This is my fault. It should've been me.
对你的损失我深表遗憾
I'm sorry for your loss.
无意冒犯 女士 你是谁来着?
No offense, lady, but who are you again?
我的名字叫Airazor
My name is Airazor.
我是巨无霸
I am a Maximal.
一个来自你过去和未来的战士
A warrior from both your past and future.
哦,对了 那…那有痕迹 是的
Oh, right. That-- That tracks. Yeah.
我们在母星毁灭前夕逃离了它
We fled our home planet on the eve of its destruction.
我们寻求庇护 躲在地球上
We sought refuge and hid here on Earth.
正确的 所以你们是巨无霸 你们都是汽车人
Right. So you're a Maximal. Y'all are Autobots.
之前袭击我们的是什么东西?
What was those things that attacked us earlier?
急先锋 黑暗饥饿之神的仆人
Terrorcons. Servants of a dark, hungry god
他以整个世界为食来维持生命
who feeds on entire worlds to sustain himself.
宇宙大帝
Unicron.
你是说这个宇宙大帝吃行星是为了生存?
So you're saying this thing Unicron eats planets to survive?
是的 他使他的仆人像天灾一样
Yes. And he imbues his servants, like Scourge,
用暗能量 让他所向披靡
with dark energy, which makes him all but invincible.
他完全受惠于宇宙大帝
He is entirely beholden to Unicron.
通过他的力量 他拥有了天灾的灵魂
Through his power, he possesses Scourge's soul.
觉醒吧 我的黑暗主人
Awaken, my dark master.
起来
Rise.
我饿得要命
My hunger is killing me.
你发现了什么?
What have you found?
救赎
Salvation.
银河系将再次成为你的盛宴 我的主人
The galaxy will once again be yours to feast on, my master.
我应该自己去拿钥匙的
I should've gotten the key myself.
我早该知道不该依赖人类
I should've known better than to rely on humans.
嘿 等一下 怎么 你在怪我吗?
Yo, hold up. What, you blaming me?
在你故意忽略了吃行星怪物的部分之后?
After you conveniently left out the part about a planet-eating monster?
因为你 宇宙大帝现在要用钥匙了
Because of you, Unicron will now use the key
毁灭宇宙中的每一个星球!
to consume every planet in the universe!
包括我的家乡
Including my home world.
他没有钥匙 至少不是全部
He doesn't have the key. At least not all of it.
你这个傻瓜!
You fool!
这只是一把钥匙的一半 拜托!
This is only half the key. Please!
巨无霸……一定是他们把钥匙分开了
The Maximals... They must have split it.
借口!
Excuses!
找到另一半钥匙 否则你就得
Complete the key, or else you will wish you had died
和你星球上的其他人一起去死
with the rest of your planet.
为了安全起见 我们把钥匙分成了两部分
We broke the key into two pieces for safekeeping,
然后分♥裂♥并躲藏起来
then splintered and went into hiding.
我不知道另一半在哪里
电影精选列表